Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Has anyone ever made their own dildo from a molding kit?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Has anyone ever made their own dildo from a molding kit?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I was gonna try that...to send to this girl (faraway online buddy)so she could experience me vicariously lol.But never got around to it.Id be interested to hear if it really works also.
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Has anyone ever made their own dildo from a molding kit?
Posted: 9/11/2009 11:33:04 AM
^Hmm well i think they made a bad move,that common sense would say "NOOOO dont do that!" And to the person who thinks its weird and reminds him/her of the movies "misery" and "fatal attraction" all i can say is ..wtf?Many women like/love dildo's...i guess you find that strange too.And why not give that special lady one that is an exact replica of your own(unless your small)for this upcoming holiday season!
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 11:57:32 AM
Our neighbor used one of those on her husband who did 2 month tours overseas. Don't know the brand, but reportedly it worked fine. Just be sure to get the timing right on both the mix and the dix. Not good if the former gets hard the latter gets soft!
 Sabrosura
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/11/2009 12:03:14 PM
Never heard of these until today. Hmmmmmmmm.....
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 12:04:40 PM
I've looked at them before, just never got a chance to use one.

I know when we did plaster casting in school that you need to use a release agent... so if you do the casting (follow what the instructions say, obviously..) make sure he's shaved clean (so the casting medium won't rip out his hair) and thickly coated with vaseline. What I remember about the casting is you are going to have to make sure he can maintain his erection for the duration of the time necessary in order for the casting to harden... without any direct stimulation to his penis. Hardening can take a while, depending on what the medium is that is used. There can also be a thermogenic reaction as the hardening takes place, generating a lot of heat that may or may not feel good.

It's an easy way to tell a guy to go f*ck himself tho... hehe..
 whytwater
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/11/2009 3:27:21 PM

Good luck with the plan, I think it is a great idea.

But they're throwaways, once-and-done. Me, I'm waiting for the market to deliver one that enables me to create, oh, 500 or so, like prints of a master. I'd number each of them sequentially, maybe even sign a few, then hand 'em out for Christmas. The signature ones would of course go to the really special friends, for the jump in value, when, and if, I die.
 jojoaus
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 3:55:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

This is the first time EVER I have ejected the morning java through my nose. Damn that hurt!
Maybe you could colourwash them too? Some in gentle pastels, some more vibrant... Make some glow-in-the-dark ones too????

On topic- thank you OPie- I had no idea such a thing existed!! I have an annoyingly LDR currently too, we see each other for a weekend every month as we live in different countries. So I hear what you're saying for sure Hope it works out for you.... Though my mind is still boggling over the whole concept!!
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 4:01:06 PM
lol i dont see why ppl find this so far out.All the "life like" dildos youve ever seen were "molded" from someone.Hell just think if Brad Pitt or some other male celebrity came out with their own line of "lifelike dildos molded on so-and-so's penis!"Theyd probably have to carry them at wal-mart because of the demand!
 whytwater
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/11/2009 4:27:37 PM

and if you mess it up - what a waste of cash!

The Charles Loughton/Hunchback of Notre Dame edition?

This is the first time EVER I have ejected the morning java through my nose. Damn that hurt!
Maybe you could colourwash them too? Some in gentle pastels, some more vibrant... Make some glow-in-the-dark ones too????

Sorry, JoJo. Lol I like vibrant- coral is mah signature colour, although it turns a raging arrest-me deep pink at times. And I kinda like the glow in the dark thing, too- sure feels like the original does that. src=http://www.plentyoffish.com/smiles/icon_207.gif border=0>

I can machine up a custom mold for you and you can make as many as your heart desires.
I (c)an also laser engrave your name, well probably not your name, but the "little guy's'" name.

Hey, thanks, GC! Can you add a wireless remote to that? Lol. Whytwater goes wifi!!
Hmmm, maybe I better update that market research first, 'specially the demand side.
 A_wild _rose
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 10:18:15 PM
hmm I would bet having a SO 's organ done in chocolate would be a great learning tool to cure the gag reflex from doing oral to for some. Hmm just imagine it melting in your mouth as you lick it. My mouth is watering too from the thought. Not just for giving it out at Valentines though, what about Christmas, Easter, and Halloween. Oh and Thanksgiving, hmm it sure beats pumpkin pie.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/11/2009 10:26:25 PM
Hey, yeah, what was the woman's name who did all the rock star's penis's in plaster back in the 60's and 70's? I hear Jimi Hendrix was pretty well endowed! I also hear that she pulled a bit of hair out with the plaster, so BE CAREFUL!

LOL @ Brad Pitt not having much going on down there...wouldn't matter to me, he could just stand there naked and I'd masturbate!!! LOL
 varinia
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/11/2009 11:21:35 PM

what was the woman's name who did all the rock star's penis's in plaster back in the 60's and 70's?

The Plaster Casters (Cynthia Plaster). A pair of groupies who got themselves quite a collection in the 60't and 70's. I understand they've even had exhibits. Would certainly love to go if they ever came to SF ;-)
 whytwater
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/11/2009 11:59:40 PM

I'm salivating just at the thought.

(swallowing hard, really hard) Oh, my!!
 whytwater
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/12/2009 9:31:04 AM

Next you will be changing the Gender for your searches! Maybe you have, how would I know!

LOL!! No change, no artful dodging in my simple soul, and my devotion to the female form and content is unwavering and complete. lol
But, yeah, I swallow. Her. However much she puts out, and then some.
Hey, market research is strongly suggesting that I work with chocolate. Can you outfit me with the right gear to meet those stated "needs"? Lol
Find a need and fill it, as that storied entrepreneur advised.
 c_deacon
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2009 9:32:20 AM
Just think of all the possibilities........we could have "notches" on our bedpost, and they can have replica "cocks" all lined up on theirs........

I guess we would really be able to compare the "size" thing and see where we "stand"......so to speak.......

Would these things have to be mentioned in the divorce decree about who gets them and why? What about at the breakup time with relationships? Does she get to keep it, or throw it at you as you leave?

The possibilities are endless........in many ways......

Just my opinion.......
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2010 6:16:36 PM
OK, I'll fess up. Several years ago a girlfriend and I tried the clone-a-willy kit. I can't remember offhand what all the issues were, but we ended up having to buy more molding material to get it right. Timing is important, both of erection and mixing the gel. And the way it works the guy lays on his back and slips a tube over his erection into which is poured the mold mixture. If you don't have a good seal at the bottom it will just pour right through and make a mess.

I also remember that we ended up with a shorter version of the original, I think because whatever technique we used to seal the bottom combined with interference from the scrotum resulted in something about two thirds the length.

I seem to remember we had a plan to trim the tube to make room for the scrotum and allow for a tighter seal and full length replica, but we stopped seeing each other before we ever got a chance to execute the plan. If I dig deep enough in my closet I just might still have all the fixin's, but no good reason to use them these days.

I know I'm forgetting some of the details, but do remember she enjoyed the result, and for all I know may still be!

Dave
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Has anyone ever made their own dildo from a molding kit?