Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Nice guys with Tats.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 2
Nice guys with Tats.Page 1 of 1    
I actually like a nice, handsome guy that only looks like a bad boy. I might be more interested in the appearance than the actual personality. That's not specific to tats, tho - it could be a biker jacket, boots, whatever. Nothing cuter than a hot but really good guy that looks rough. Both worlds there.
 setuid
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Nice guys with Tats.
Posted: 9/12/2009 11:03:50 AM
My guess is that Brad is just a bit angry because of a previous thread I started, where he asserts that I'm a "puppy dog", and in this thread, "p_ssy-whipped".

Sorry Brad, but when a man has respect and honor for the women he chooses to keep in his life, and treats them appropriately, that is not being a "puppy dog", nor is it being whipped.

I always take the high road, even if they're crawling in the gutters slinging mud at me.

I don't have to sling it back to feel good about myself, I just walk away, but I walk away with my morals and integrity intact. I don't have to sacrifice those just to make someone else feel bad for being the horrible person they've become in this world.

FYI: My tats are 12 years old, and have been featured in magazines before. I'm by no means a "bad boy", but they hold meaning for me as well.
 setuid
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Nice guys with Tats.
Posted: 9/12/2009 11:19:43 AM

I like the rat tats with maggots coming out of them in living color.
That's a real man.
Oh, the bigger the better!!!

Now, THAT's a real man! We all know size matters...

Ahem.

theforumfiend
Msg: 6
Nice guys with Tats.
Posted: 9/12/2009 11:25:57 AM
Wow, two regular posters have lost it today. My guess is that the redundancy has driven them mad.

Of course there are some guys that get tats because they think it will impress the girls and/or their friends. Come on Brad, you already knew this. You also know that the tat guys looking for attention don't do thread searches.
 orionC77
Msg: 9
Nice guys with Tats.
Posted: 9/12/2009 8:24:11 PM
I have a tattoo and I am a geek. So tats and badasses are not mutually exclusive. I try to be nice to any woman that is in my life. If that makes me whipped, then I am. But a whipped man is only trying to make his SO happy, which in turn makes him happy. Why is that given some negative connotation? I had my tattoo put on my back, partially because I don't feel I need to show it off, also because it's a little too big to fit on my arm. I'll show it to those that ask if the topic comes up. A tattoo does not make someone a bad-ass. Being a bad-ass makes that person a bad-ass. It just so happens a lot of badasses like tattoo's, because it makes them look like a badass.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Nice guys with Tats.