Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > an ex GF of mine wants me to get it on with her girlfriend      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 1
view profile
History
an ex GF of mine wants me to get it on with her girlfriendPage 1 of 1    
An ex girlfriend of mine who I'm no longer intimate with, but still friendly with, has suggested to me that I ask a certain girlfriend of hers to F*** me.
Do I need to be a fly on the wall to understand what's going on here, or can you ladies shed some insight on what they are up to...
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 2
view profile
History
an ex GF of mine wants me to get it on with her girlfriend
Posted: 9/13/2009 6:43:10 PM
Nah...no U tube & they ain't gonna roll me...I know'em both too well
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 6:50:03 PM
I dunno about letting it go by me. She ain't a bad looker. Maybe my ex girlfriend knows what her girlfrind is in need of
 theforumfiend
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/13/2009 10:51:14 PM
Oh yeah hot stuff, do the deed. Just remember that when things get ugly and you decide to post about it we will remind you that we "told you so."

PS - I'm thinking attention troll is probably the right call.
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/13/2009 10:58:50 PM
Things like this never turn out well. Like, why do YOU have to ask the girlfriend to f*ck you? If she wants to, why doesn't she let you know herself? Sounds like a set-up.

This sounds like a great way to lose two friends. But you sound like you're going to go for it, no matter what anyone tells you.

So were you hoping we'd all say "yeah, go for it!" when you posted?? Pfft.
 dynomiteman4u
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2009 3:03:31 AM
...Thank you ladies for your thoughts on this one. NO!...I ain't no troll looking for an ego boost.

"aquaya"...You came the closest to what has really taken place with those two. I've been told both A&B by the ex girlfriend.
I like the both of them as friends & get along fine with either of them.

Hey...We're all looking for the right match aren't we? Its just that we gotta be careful sometimes & watch out.
 asjll1973
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:26:21 PM
Don't go there, you'll wake up in a foreign country with a kidney missing
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > an ex GF of mine wants me to get it on with her girlfriend