Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > i really need a holiday      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 x4me2fly
Msg: 2
view profile
History
i really need a holidayPage 1 of 1    
Take your holiday, have time for you. See the things that you want to see and do. No worries if you oversleep or eat regularly. I could recommend a few things if that still doesn't sound like fun. Gap adventures, has some pretty neat tours with a younger crowd. Couchsurfing is a good way to go, pick your destination find someone there and you have a person who has insight and could be super cool. If you have questions, message me. I will be more than happy to explain Couchsurfing.
 Elizabeth023
Msg: 5
i really need a holiday
Posted: 10/21/2009 3:52:00 PM
I need a holiday as well- may go to Las Vegas- or Hollywood- not sure yet though.As long as it is a warm climate- out of this lousy cold weather!
 shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 6
i really need a holiday
Posted: 1/12/2011 7:59:09 PM
^^^Take an American Express tour- the groups are eclectic- broad age ranges and you will meet fellow travelers; then you can branch out with a few travel buddies.

Good travel agencies will know highly referrable sources.

I don't recommend singles groups- they are often on holiday to drink and not much more.

I often travel alone in the States; in tours or with family elsewhere. I'm fortunate that I have a few good gf's who will go anywhere at the drop of a hat. Ask your friends- they may have interest. Some of mine are married and like to travel while spouse is away on biz trips.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 9
view profile
History
i really need a holiday
Posted: 2/8/2011 3:01:28 PM
I use Intrepidtravel. I've been to Ecuador, SE Asia and China with them and have a trip to Central America booked. I love their trips.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > i really need a holiday