Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Dancers Make Better Lovers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ^SweetAngel^
Msg: 1
Dancers Make Better LoversPage 1 of 1    
Better than your Ex, and better than the Next.

Here's the top 10 reasons why:

1. They know all the positions.
2. They have perfect technique, good rhythm, and good hip rotation.
3. They're used to having bruises on their knees.
4. They're used to performing in minimal amounts of clothing.
5. They're perfectionists; they'll keep going until they hit it.
6. They know how to shake it like no other!
7. After a quick intermission they're ready to go at it again.
8. They don't mind getting hot and sweaty.
9. They're not as delicate and fragile as they seem.
10. Flexibility, and LOTS of it

the SoldierByte
Msg: 2
Dancers Make Better Lovers
Posted: 9/20/2009 8:59:35 AM
My Dear Sweet Ms.^SweetAngel^ .
You are soooooo correct...
---SoldierByte---
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 9:50:56 AM
You WOULD have to be in Australia! I'll have to wait at least 400 billion years for plate tectonics to bring you to my neighborhood, and by then, I'm likely to be dancing very slowly.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 10:42:52 AM
male dancers are also usually gay so you'll have no problem convincing him to go for that threesome with your guy friend.
 Sherlock101
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 12:21:53 PM
After managing a few clubs, " many many years ago" I have to disagree. Yes what you wrote is true for some but not all. Most dancers seemed to have the give a little get a lot attitude and many needed much more attention than 1 man could ever give.
 wayfarer4you
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 2:42:25 PM
As lover's dancer's are the way to go if
1 - you have a roll of 20.00's
2- have more Issue's then time MAg.
3-as long as there's someone with cash it's on
4-piss and moanabout the perv's behind everyone's back's
5-are more able to down more shot's then Terria and what's her name
6- are hooked on the power of thinking there bodie's can get them anything
7-unable to give up all that money ,for a real job
8-who care's about clothing (sometime's more is less)
9-BOOBJOB (need I say more) if ya gotta go fake , then well I guess there's allways some poor slup out there willing to look......
10- respect and none of it .
and this come's from a man who was with a dancer(stripper) for 6 year's so let's hear all the pissing and moaning
 .Marc
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 2:48:10 PM
You could apply a lot of that to several sports.
In fact, most such things already have lists.
(There isn't one for rock climbing that I can find, but a lot of the stuff that's listed is transferable.)
 ~Reina~
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/22/2009 11:11:10 PM
Not sure about strip dancers....

However, I have noticed something in the ballroom dancing scene-the men that really take the time to learn how to dance and lead have no problem "getting" all the hot girls regardless of their looks or financial status
 robfish
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/23/2009 2:05:13 AM
I don't think thats true, i'm a terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible dancer but have had nothing but positive feedback in the bedroom. Maybe its the fact that I don't snore that makes me such a catch!
 majyk1
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/23/2009 2:25:08 AM
Personal experience tells me this is not necessarily true!!
 LovinLife_01
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:00:07 AM

I think semi-drunk chicks who've been dancing all night are better in bed----it ain't the dancing it's the lowered inhibitions! Booze---helping nerds and fools get laid for ages!!!

I agree! I am guilty of being one of those semi-drunk chicks on a few occasions. And, yes, definitely lowers my inhibitions.....so says the boyfriend.

On the opposite end:

Personal experience tells me this is not necessarily true!!

Definitely!!!! Not true!

Boyfriend (in his own opinion) has two left feet on the dance floor.....but in the bedroom.....he can "dance" the socks off me....plus a few other items of clothing.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:16:13 AM
Been with dancers and non-dancers, didn't make much difference. It has more to do with the person. My boyfriend doesn't do anything more than slow dance, but I'm smiling!

My ex-husband would slow dance, and sometimes do a little fast dance, but wasn't a dancer. He was into sports, though, which gave him pretty good coordination. He was an awesome lover, but it had more to do with his lack of inhibitions and willingness to listen, give and recieve, and enthustiasm than anything else. There is nothing better in bed than a man who just loves your body, every inch of it!

So, if I feel like dancing, I'll dance with whomever, but I'm going home with my guy, cause he may not dance on the floor, but he dances where it counts, in my bed!

Beth
 SlingDad
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:33:58 AM
Man, I hope this isn't true.

Like Steve Martin in 'The Jerk' I'm terminally white, no rhythm whatsoever.

I'm so white I put the caulk in caucasian.
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:48:41 AM
Although I can dance my azz off I disagree with dancers being better lovers. I think enthusiasm and expertise trumps athleticism every time. Though I have to say swimmers can really rock the boat. Rofl Maof
 damassteel
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2009 8:15:12 AM
SlingDad,
I've been dancing pro and semi-pro for years and some of the best dancers I know are caucasian. That is most definitely a myth, as much in fact as blacks all being great dancers.
Personally I prefer dancers as lovers, for the simple fact that they don't mind my dancing as much as I do. As well, dancing sensual dance styles puts us in the mood for passion later. There's a kind of connection on that level that I've found to be missing in others less connected to dance.
 OneMoreNutt
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/23/2009 8:33:23 AM

Now, toss in a few other semi-drunk chicks out together for “girls only” night AND an all male review---someone had better have their A game all ready for the onslaught of lovin’ ‘bout to be unleashed on his sleeping azz!

Guilty! My guy absolutely loves girl's night out, for that very reason!

looked more like Elaine on the episode of Seinfeld!

LMAO.... That could very well be me he's talking about.
 irishgirl524
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/23/2009 9:34:50 AM
I am going to have to blow a hole in your theory here, most dancers are retired by age 30...trust me I was one (and a high school cheerleader) and it is a well known fact that women do not hit there prime til the mid thirties, early forties, I am 41 now, women are not as comfortable with their bodies, and their sexually until later in life, so they may be more flexible, but definately not better lovers.
 majyk1
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/23/2009 9:44:33 AM
{"Though I have to say swimmers can really rock the boat."}

Do past swimmers count? If so hell ya, I rock the boat.
(oh wait thats when I sit in it...LOL)
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2018 4:36:23 AM
Hmmmm...thinking nurses...they know all the good spots and how to make-em work!...lol
 siisaa
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2018 11:39:02 AM
LOL.....reminds me of a quote:

"If you can't dance, you can't f*ck."
 lnitia
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2018 3:59:31 PM
certain positions (try hitting a moving target lol) basically prevent any hip movement and gyration from the bottom-if you want the dancer to do their moves they need be superior position. for myself have not found a generalization for such in my partners-Additionally, i get complimented on my dancing-does not mean it carries over into sex. But certainly a great warm up and turn on to dance the night away..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Dancers Make Better Lovers