Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Quinton Rampage Jackson states in Website Press Release that he is qu      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Quinton Rampage Jackson states in Website Press Release that he is quitting MMAPage 1 of 1    
So what does this mean the Rashed and Rampage fight is off then? Oh well. Dana White acted like a Prick towards Rampage anyhow if that is indeed what happened.
 Socalguy1962
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Quinton Rampage Jackson states in Website Press Release that he is quitting MMA
Posted: 9/23/2009 7:28:47 PM
IMO, Rampage's "retirement" will last until the filming of The A Team is complete. I seriously doubt that acting will be Rampage's future long-term employment. Dana White is a businessman first and foremost, they'll kiss and make up after Rampage is done filming his movie.
 kenpoboy
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2009 11:16:54 AM
I take CroCop's retirement talk much more seriously than Rampage's.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2009 11:41:40 PM
The UFC is turning itself an illegitimate company. I have been saying this for the past 5 years now that once UFC exploded in popularity and started signing all of these TV deals etc... Their legitimacy would start to go along with it. I mean, this season’s Ultimate fighter for example is circled around Kimbo Slice? They miles well call it "The Kimbo Fighter". Not to mention Dana White talked all this garbage about Kimbo Slice and laughed every time someone mentioned Kimbo Slice being a part of the UFC on any level, but yet the next thing we see is Kimbo Slice getting a shot at the UFC. Then Dana White said he is going to treat Kimbo Slice like everyone else, but yet changes the way The Ultimate Fighter is done this season by eliminating the preliminaries fights to guarantee Kimbo Slice some face time. Now word comes out today that no matter what Kimbo Slice does in The Ultimate Fighter he will be in the UFC, because of the big ratings boost The Ultimate Fighter got in the first show due to Kimbo Slice. Dana White's greed is eventually going to do the UFC in, because the UFC is going to turn into nothing more than an illegitimate fighting sport instead of a legit fighting sport in the future, because of BS likes this. So I guess no matter how bad you suck, as long as you draw ratings you will always get pushed in the UFC. It's No wonder why Rampage quit.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Quinton Rampage Jackson states in Website Press Release that he is quitting MMA