Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Games.....Broken Hearted....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cooper1414
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Games.....Broken Hearted....Page 1 of 1    
Alright so I was seeing this girl for a solid three years. We lived together. Have a dog together. And were planning the rest of our lives together. We had our problems yes, but we also were very much in love. And just about two weeks ago, it all ended. And she is now dating a new girl, that has taken over my house. And they started dating not even a week later, and say that they are "in love" after a week..... I question if she was cheating on me with her, but I just don't know. She says she didn't but wow, isn't that a little fast to move on and be "in love". I mean, come on. I'm still so emotionally attached to her I don't know what to do with myself. I guess I am just writing this for someone to talk to about it. See if someone has been through something similar to me. See if I can find someone with any kind of advice out there... I'm trying to move on. And I want to move on. But it's just so hard.
 originalNw
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Games.....Broken Hearted....
Posted: 9/24/2009 3:50:51 PM
Even that your heart is broken for now... what did you heart say it felt when you were "let go " as the lover. If your old heart throb has found someone new already...YES! She already had someone panties to play with...before you were dismissed. These actions apply to everyone as well...not just you . There was some hints..but you were in love and didn't see them,you were ready to give everything for this relationship to work forever. She wasn't ready as you might have thought. Pull up your jeans...your party is over with this lady. You need to find another that enjoys you and your lifestyle. Don't be afraid to love again..it will be as special as the first time,and you have learned that life isn't all a bed of flowers and cream. Get back out there...just think how many other's are waiting for you to ask?

duffy_ty
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Games.....Broken Hearted....
Posted: 9/24/2009 4:19:21 PM
I totally understand how you're feeling. I was married for 30 years to a wonderful man. We were so much in love. We have 3 wonderful children. We still held hands and kissed and slept in the same bed until the night he abandoned me. I think that in the last 3 months of our marriage he met a rich woman who's husband died in a car accident that winter. It's been 2 1/2 years I'm still not over him and/or what he did to me. I'm getting better but it's very difficult. Just count yourself luck that it's only been 3 years. The longer you're with the person the longer it will take you to get over it. UNLESS of course you fell out of love before the marriage disolved.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Games.....Broken Hearted....