Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Question for 50 + guys      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sarajoy
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Question for 50 + guysPage 1 of 1    
why does all guys want girls to be barbie dolls at our age?
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/27/2009 3:39:07 PM
Because we're guys, I suppose. I'm probably going to be the same way, if the past is any measure. (not in a relationship again yet, so I dusn't know fersher).
Perhaps it's related to part of the nature of guys which I've begun to suspect: guys like things that you do once, and they stay done, unless it's sports. That's why we 'd rather BUILD a house, than try to keep it clean.
Of course it COULD be that the one you are with now is the ONLY only that way, other than me.
This is also interesting, from the point of view of us guys, who are perplexed that if we tell a girl she turns us on, knocks our socks off, makes us high, distracts us from our work...they want us to tell her again NEXT week, too. What, you weren't listening the first time?
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 6
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/27/2009 4:47:59 PM
I'm not guy , but this applies to every one. He didn't like you. Get over it. Next!
 ron5000
Msg: 7
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/27/2009 5:33:45 PM
Well I am a bit older than you but I have experienced the same from a couple of ladies near 60 years old. Lots of regular contact a few dates then nothing for several months. Then more contact and dates and again all contact stopped.

The only thing I can think of is they start having strong feelings and are not sure they want to start another real relationship at this age. Then again it could be they just get bored with me after awhile, who knows.

Ron
 yna6
Msg: 10
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/27/2009 6:44:12 PM
Lack of sex.
Some guys just like the "chase" and consider it over after a few dates...so on to the next. Others think there may be something better out there and continue looking for it. Some people are never satisfied with what they have and want "more" or "different" ALL the time.
 kornbluth
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/28/2009 4:27:55 AM
Meeting someone is part of finding out whether you'll get along or not. If one of you decides you won't, then that's that. Consummatum est.
 broncsbuff
Msg: 15
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/28/2009 6:05:25 AM

need to understand why once a guys meets the girl they stop e-mailing on a regular basis.

He didnt like her...we are not splitting atoms here...

But then after the meeting I do not hear back for a while.

check above..again..not splitting atoms..he didnt like you...move on...

If a guy likes a girl, he will call her, email her, do whateve it takes to try to see her again. Its that simple.
 *november babee*
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/28/2009 8:46:21 AM
Right - you are not a guy. I think my title is pretty clear, isn't it?

guess what im not a guy either.. and posting polarised threads is agianst the rules..

anyone can and will answer any thread started and you cannot stipulate who can or who cannot answer...

maybe he got wind that you are a cranky madame when you dont get what you wanted...?
 cybury
Msg: 17
Question for 50 + guys
Posted: 9/28/2009 9:34:05 AM

why does all guys want girls to be barbie dolls at our age?

its not that they want barbie dolls so much as they are tired of dating Hungry Hungry Hippos
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Question for 50 + guys