Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > In such short time...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BluEydAngl88
Msg: 1
In such short time...Page 1 of 1    
Well...In such short time, IDK how it could be that you can find someone that you are so very compatible with. I could never be happier. We are so much alike in so many different ways and I thank GOD for bringing us together. I never thought this internet dating could really work, I met 2 people in the past, not off of this site, but internet in general, and they turned out to only want one thing...But My boyfriend has made me feel like a queen and nothing less...Shows me the love and compassion a woman is supposed to feel. We have great plans for our future and I couldnt ask for better...I love you Isaac.

-God Bless everyone

BluEydAngl88
Msg: 2
In such short time...
Posted: 9/30/2009 1:54:39 PM
Thank you, and yess there are, I almost had given up...but I decided to try this thing out and yay! lol
 minako79
Msg: 3
In such short time...
Posted: 10/2/2009 5:57:35 PM
congrats and good luck! love happy endings!
 The Notorious Beatz
Msg: 4
In such short time...
Posted: 10/4/2009 1:50:26 PM
I love you too baby and i thank god that he sent you my way POF is the S&%T . MY pookie is the best she is truly my other half i love you baby
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > In such short time...