Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Police      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 1
view profile
History
PolicePage 1 of 1    
With age comes wisdom, and we must do the best we can.

HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE

George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked, "Is someone in your house?" He said, "no." Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all." Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

(True Story) Gotta LOVE IT.
 Mozard
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Police
Posted: 9/29/2009 7:23:30 PM
I love this story but hate that its true ...
 Con Ten Ted
Msg: 3
Police
Posted: 12/10/2009 3:56:02 AM
Man speeding down the highway gets pulled up by a cop ....
Claiming that he was only one of many people speeding at the time, he askes the officer why he picked on him and not catch the others ......

" ever been fishing ....?" the officer asks ......
" yep, sure ...... many times ...." man replies .....
" and when you went fishing ....." cop says ...." did you ever catch ALL the fish ??"
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Police