Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I wish I could give one (testemonial)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 illusionists
Msg: 1
I wish I could give one (testemonial)Page 1 of 1    
I think this is a great site to meet the special someone we're all looking for, but when you do find that one & make contact & get several responses back & then try to hook up, they either don't read their messages that you've sent, or they keep you hanging in mid-air waiting to see when you can meet. If a person can take the time to post a profile & get any responses the least that person can do is get back to them & let them know. I did meet someone I was interested in, got a lot of responses back from her but, there were to many excuses not to meet.She was always busy, we exchanged information for contact & still there were no responses. So I give up, you get on this site & you make contact with someone your interested in or they make contact with you, then follow thru on it. I would have liked to have given a testemonial about this person, if she would have gone thru in us meeting, I'm sure it would have been positive.The only thing I can say is that I would not ask her again to meet, I have deleted her from my favorites. Take the time ,if you get a phone number or email address then use it, get to know one another more, but don't stop sending messages, let them know your still interested.By the time this lady follows thru on contact I could have been around the world.
 blonde2451
Msg: 2
I wish I could give one (testemonial)
Posted: 10/4/2009 4:01:29 PM
i know i was talkin 2 a guy (kenadams1107) n he ended up being married. it sucks.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I wish I could give one (testemonial)