Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 disillusioned-smiles
Msg: 1
Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay? Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Do heterosexual men enjoy having their ass stimulated?
I ask, because I know that men have a g-spot as-well... but how many are actually comfortable with someone exploring up there?
I've never done anything like that - nor have I been asked to. However, if it is pleasurable for the man - then I'd definitely want to try it. However, some men (even if they're not necessarily homophobic) could be opposed to idea, because if they like it, they may think that they're "gay".

So, guys... have you experienced anal of somekind? did you enjoy it? if you haven't, would you consider doing it? Also, would you approach your partner - or would you rather have them approach you. I know, it's still a rather taboo subject... and I'm not sure that I'd feel comfortable asking a guy and risk crossing certain boundaries. Anyway - let me know. :) thanks.
 Theonly1!
Msg: 2
Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?
Posted: 10/2/2009 8:44:10 AM
Gimme, I love it!
 big pacific
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2009 10:11:16 AM
Because a lot of hetero men view being "penetrated" as feminine. It's the same reason you see hate crimes against gay men, but not often against gay women. Mess with masculinity, and some men respond violently and voraciously.

Male ego is fragile as hell, and some men are so entrenched in being "manly" that they lose the forest for the trees.
 tallshyman
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2009 11:27:46 AM
A women may say something that can hurt a man's ego after that.
 ForumFilly
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/2/2009 12:47:56 PM
Many heterosexual men really enjoy anal stimulation. It can truly enhance their climaxes as nothing else can. I've been fortunate in that two of my ex-husbands were very open about anal sex and it really was enjoyable part of our sex life. I look forward to incorporating it into my new relationship also, if he is willing. Either way, it's the man's choice and he shouldn't feel pressured, anymore than a woman should.
 Theonly1!
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/2/2009 1:04:53 PM

HELL NO! If they did they'd be homosexual.

Really?... I guess I'm a homosexual then... damn... thanks for pointing that out to me... my S/O will be disappointed in the news!
 Theonly1!
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/2/2009 1:16:30 PM
I see you listed UFC as an interest. So you enjoy watching 2 sweaty men wrestle around on the ground wearing nothing but spandex... word on the street is that makes you homosexual... ZOMG! It's okay, openly embrace it as I have, it's more fun on my team!
 SleepyMcGee
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2009 1:50:57 PM

HELL NO! If they did they'd be homosexual.

I know eh? Having sex with girls is so gay!
 sonofabiscuit2
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2009 2:12:20 PM
I just responded to a similar thread not too long ago. However, best oral sex I've ever received has been when a woman stimulated my prostate with her finger as I reached climax. I will not allow "toys", but a finger or tongue never caused me any issues.
 sonofabiscuit2
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2009 2:47:33 PM
Hate to double post, but I really wanted to point out why it's not homosexual to have anal stimulation during sex. First if you have ever had anal with a woman this does not make you gay. Oral sex also a way that homosexuals have sex does not make you gay. Finally manual stimulation another method that homosexuals have sex does not make you gay. The reason, because unless you are attracted to a member of the same sex or are having any form of sexual intercourse with a member of the same sex you are not gay and that still leaves it open for bi-sexual.

As a close friend likes to say "it's not gay unless balls touch".
 MsMicki
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2009 4:36:23 PM
Been with a few "very not gay" men that loved it!!

If I can make my man's orgasm more intense.....then by all means....I'm all for it!
I even purchased a special little prostrate massager because I have long, sharp fingernails and I was worried about hurting him!
and yes, he loves it!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/2/2009 7:55:23 PM
The ex loved it, and he was straight as an arrow. When will people get it in their heads...Male+Female=Hetero, no matter what freaky stuff you do!

If you've never tried it, don't knock it. Guys who are afraid it might mean they are gay somehow, try it with your girlfriend, and let her massage your prostate while she blows you, you will lose your freakin' mind. My ex used to cum so hard he would scream my name. It was awesome. You don't know what you're missing!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/2/2009 8:13:59 PM
Thanks! LOL, I'm a mom, so I'm always right, doncha know? and my spit is like 409!

Beth
 kendra101
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/3/2009 10:39:28 AM
I can say I must just be out of the loop of sexual play..I never even thought of anal play
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2009 12:18:53 PM

Prostate massage is effective, but personally I think it's cheating. If you can't make him come any other way its the last act of a desparate woman.

Well that's just stupid!

If a woman told you...."I will cum twice as hard if you pull on my ear while screwing me".....
wouldn't you want to give her a more intense orgasm? or would you think your magical dik would be enough and she can just deal with it ?

besides the fact.....that as some men get older.....orgasms is harder to achieve -
and massaging the prostate is normally that little trick that will take them over that edge.
 Theonly1!
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/5/2009 8:16:51 AM

big difference in the sport of fighting and having a chick play with ur butthole, you little sissy.

If you had half a brain cell you would have looked at my profile and see that I also have UFC listed. Unfortunatley that's not the case and I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person. Point of view and ignorance can be close friends.
 tallshyman
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2009 10:21:27 PM
It did not do a thing for me. maybe she did not know how to use it.
 swtcarolinej
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2009 3:50:34 PM
"my EX STUCK AN ink pen there once!!"now thats just lame.... was that all was handy on the night stand??!!OH my goodness that was funny in a uh does anyone have a pen??????ya hear alot and learn so much on the forums!!who knew????LOL as for me my big bald ex biker loved it kinda made me wonder what the biker gang would have thought of the big bad dude????? hey whatever floats your boat but somehting kinda getle with a bit of lub would be so much more welcoming!!just saying ......
 Asmoochiepoo
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2009 10:12:13 PM
Some men might want to try that on a woman. I wouldn't advise it the a$$ has a lot of bacteria in it that doesn't belong in a vagina unless you want your lady to smell like fish from a bacterial infection
 oneofakind33
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 10:03:53 PM
This topic cracks me up... It's not about being gay, it's about being open minded and trying a new experience and possibly enjoying it. Most men and women that don't like it have never tried it. If it is done right it can be very intense pleasure. Who is against pleasure, right? Besides great sex comes from being open minded and communication with your partner...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/23/2009 7:51:01 AM
These threads used to crack me up (no pun intended...LOL) and? They still do.

~OT~ There are those who not only like it, they love it. There are those that don't as well. It's another one of those personal preference things. Personally? I like the man in my life to be open to all sorts of things, if he tries eomthing once and doesn't like it, fine ~ but to NOT try at all? That's just a little too closed-minded for me. I do wonder how many of those professing they would NEVER do such a thing or allow it, want anal sex from the woman in their life.....I would assume many, but that might just be my assumption. JMO
 tjorg
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/25/2009 6:02:58 AM
Not my thing. I'd suggest asking first.
 oneofakind33
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2009 10:50:42 AM
PsychopompofEden... Thats interesting that you would judge me by just looking at my picture... LOL
You are only 25 and you don't have any idea yet... Wait until you are in your 40's... Everything including sex gets better with age...
 oneofakind33
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2009 10:57:43 AM
Sidewinder thanks for throwing some humor in about tax time. Isn't that the truth.
People are taking this way too seriously. Either you like anal sex or you don't. If they haven't tried it than maybe they should. They might just find out that they do like it. I just find it funny that people will commnet on things they don't know nothing about and aren't willing to find out.

Best to you at tax time... LOL
 fetish4u
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2009 3:09:10 PM
Yes,I love anal simulation.I have done this with women I have been with.No,That doesn't make one gay.The only thing makes one gay is being with another man.Never had a desire for that.Love women.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?