Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > is he a womanizer?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 4
is he a womanizer?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I even get the feeling if he could he would date someone even younger than me. Only problem, as he puts it, is that he's gotten older and cant find anyone prettier than me.

What a complete and utter tool.

You know what? Some men just never evolve. This guy is 52 years old, he's not some dumbass teenager who has yet to learn that the world doesn't revolve around HIM and his penis. I've met imbeciles like this and I actually pity them for being so pathetic.

This jerk is already doing a number on your self-esteem - I can tell just by your original post. If you stay with him, he'll continue to make you doubt yourself and you'll eventually feel that you just aren't good enough.

Aim higher. Please.
 Stormwolf
Msg: 5
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 4:28:23 AM

You know what? Some men just never evolve. This guy is 52 years old, he's not some dumbass teenager who has yet to learn that the world doesn't revolve around HIM and his penis. I've met imbeciles like this and I actually pity them for being so pathetic.

JerseyGirl2008,
Stop "sugar coating" everything. Tell us how you really feel!
 gtomustang
Msg: 8
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 4:51:55 AM
OP, if you can't figure out if he is or if he isn't...then what are you losing out on?

If you wanted a guy who dating someone his own age, if you wanted a guy who treated you like you were the only woman who mattered, if you wanted a guy who didn't need you to be his eye candy, if you wanted someone who showed they were in love...then you'd be with these guys.

Instead, you are with...this one. He does "it" for you.
 Aries Jade
Msg: 11
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 5:26:18 AM
My God, OP....this man openly states that as he's gotten older he can't find anyone prettier than you???? What a douche nozzle!!!!!!

Like JerseyGirl said....Aim higher and move on. Don't let that tool bag trash your self esteem. Nothing worse than a dried up old fart thinking he's God's gift to women.

AJ
 ItsMargo
Msg: 13
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 7:31:51 AM
OP, have you discussed this with him? How did he respond?
 SASSYN89178
Msg: 17
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 11:11:03 AM
Hello?
Have you heard about the word called- COMMUNICATION.
You think this you think that, how about actually asking if he is looking for a long term or asking what type of relationship he is looking for?
Nothing like a woman who has sex with a man before finding out what he's looking for. Yes, some men lie but not to ask at all and ASSUME makes you appear naiive.........
So, he likes women a lot, does this mean he wants to take them all to bed?
I'm glad you think you're so pretty and that's why he's with you. That really sounds pathetic.
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 20
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 11:37:21 AM
^^^^ The more fundamental problem is that at age 40 she's probably not pretty enough to be able to do any better than him herself, which is why she sticks around.

So maybe they're really meant for each other.

IOW, he's an ex-womanizer, and whatever beauty she had is either mostly gone or rapidly fading as we speak.
 RUmPsHaKER
Msg: 21
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 12:48:44 PM
at 40 and a graduate degree.....

i think you've already got this
figured out.....

but, i'm going to go ahead and say
what you know you're going to hear..
if you're unhappy...move on.......

see we can't crawl in his head to figure
out what exactly his intentions are when
saying these things to you....what we can
do, is observe from the outside looking in..
and i can say with all honesty....i wouldn't
do it for a "minute"......run while you can!!!

plove352
Msg: 22
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 2:22:04 PM
Sounds like my psycho ex. Be careful girl.
 daynadaze
Msg: 24
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 9:55:16 PM
I go by this rule, if a man keeps telling me he's an ***hole, I believe him.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 25
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/3/2009 9:57:00 PM

I don't think this guy is a womaniser. He is probably not into you why he doesn't have any respect for your feelings about this.

You either put up with it or dump him...your call.

He could just be clueless. We all do have a past, but we also have to look to the future. I'll go with the communication responses. Let him know he probably won't have a future with you if he continues to live in the past.

If you kick him to the cuurb do you plan on letting him know where he went wrong? Or are you going to do the text, post it note, or text message?

Someone please turn the light on.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 27
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/7/2009 12:54:39 PM
Storm said:

JerseyGirl2008, stop "sugar coating" everything. Tell us how you really feel!

Muahhh!
 startle
Msg: 31
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/17/2009 9:44:12 AM
this man is getting a lot of enjoyment out of you and is feeling up about it..he is a fun-loving sort..not too serious and that is his nature...what are you getting out of this because sex you can find...is he meeting any other needs for you...if not you should at least ask him to help you with your bills...you deserve it...
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 32
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 10/17/2009 10:05:24 AM
I would first let him know, that you dont appreciate him making comparisons with women in his past. Let him know that you also have a past with men, should you make comparisons of him as an older dude, less desirable then someone younger. Let him know you happen to be more liberal thats why you cosidered dating an old man. Maybe that would shut his trap. If he continues then it might be time to move on.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 37
view profile
History
is he a womanizer?
Posted: 3/28/2010 2:07:50 PM
Op: Here were are at the end of March and YOU are still lamenting about this douche. Please, do yourself a favor and get some therapy, even if it's group therapy or Al-anon because you have ZERO self worth. I say that with compassion.

You are hooked on a man who does not care about you or or your feelings. When you find yourself in love with a man like that and you can't distance yourself to just be able to enjoy the times you DO have with him.. then you are as addicted to him as if any addict is addicted to his/her choice of drug (alcohol is a drug as well)

You post thread after thread looking for answers that you completely ignore only to go back to your same pattern of thinking. That means you need professional help in order to break the pattern of thinking that you're not worthy of being with someone who actually cares for you.

I suspect this man is a narcississtic sociopath who will never change. He has a hold on you that is akin to the hold that heroin has on a heroin addict.

Please stop hoping and thinking and wishing that this man will give you what you want. What you have with him now, will be all there ever is. Can you live with that and survive without loosing any thread of sanity you now have left in you? Unlikely by the sounds of your posting history..

Be good to yourself.
(Repeated from my post on your other thread that is up for deletion):
"his very actions have TOLD YOU all you need to know. Your job is to work on your self-worth and realized that you deserve better than a man who is indifferent to you and who considers you a convenience when it suits him. Once you believe YOURSELF.. you will be free.

P.S. Please take yourself off of online dating until you figure yourself out or, this sort of hell will keep repeating itself in your sorrowfull life. You need to reflect and learn what this relationship was meant to teach you.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > is he a womanizer?