Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > You're Just Not That Into Her -!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 3
You're Just Not That Into Her -! Page 1 of 1    
When they talked about their EXs quite a bit, after hearing going out with so many on rebounds and women with isssues about men and eventhough I gave most a chance to see that I was serous and interested in forming a relationship they were not available too.

So Thats the biggest red flag for me I don't date girls who are not serious.
 JNTV
Msg: 5
view profile
History
You're Just Not That Into Her -!
Posted: 10/5/2009 2:21:14 PM
Talking excessively about the ex.
 girlred228
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2009 3:41:53 PM
People think my pictures are older.. but they are not.. I am actually 40 years old they were taken this year.. and I have more.. but when people lie they are only lying to themselves.. and if you continue to date them.. expect more of that..
 Write Time
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2009 4:26:55 PM
1) Out of control drinking;

2) Out of control preaching.

It's kind of a tossup, actually, which was the bigger turnoff.
 Deerclan
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/5/2009 4:50:46 PM
1. Hard edgy attitude.
2. Can't get a word in edgewise.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > You're Just Not That Into Her -!