Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Come on now POF (when is it enuf) [CLOSED Thread]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Come on now POF (when is it enuf) [CLOSED Thread]Page 1 of 1    
So, I'm editing my profile this morning, the house is quite, the coffee is hot, all is well. UNTIL I go to my profile to view the changes. Half way down the page, BAM!!! a video commercial starts, my volume is turned up from a video I was watching yesterday (the new Journey). I nearly jumped out of my skin. Spilt coffee in my lap too.
Come on guys, you are making all these changes to POF, some good, some not so good. This is one of the not so good ones. Do you really need to do this type advertising?
It is way over the top and "in your face". I love this site and always have, but this type of change is a real turn off.
Please reconsider. Remember what you started this site for. Stay true.

L8TR
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Come on now POF (when is it enuf) [CLOSED Thread]