Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Of Mechanics and Mayhem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 seabass15
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Of Mechanics and MayhemPage 1 of 1    
Dear Bellasong
I am a qualified mechanic and teacher.
This not meant to sound rude, but as a teacher yourself, you should know that, if you are teaching people to do a task, you demonstrate, the operation, then explain, your actions. If you had done this in the first place, then you wouldnt have had to purchase the four studs in the first place.
Mechanics theses days are not mechanics. They are replacement parts fitters, they dont repair anything, they just replace worn parts,
With no disrespect to the older mechanics on POF
 daveg61961
Msg: 3
Of Mechanics and Mayhem
Posted: 10/7/2009 10:54:08 AM
And parts guys can't find a 1/4 20x 1/2 grade 8 without a part number!
 snorkeler
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Of Mechanics and Mayhem
Posted: 10/8/2009 6:22:23 AM
that was a funny story! At first I figured it was a cutNpaste but as I read there were details and nuiances I figure this really happened to you! thanks for sharing well written do you teach English? you should try dating the auto-shop teacher (do they still have that?)
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Of Mechanics and Mayhem