Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > New York  > New Yorkers Freedom has been Violated!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stormwolf
Msg: 1
view profile
History
New Yorkers Freedom has been Violated!Page 1 of 1    
To all New Yorkers:
New York State has passed a law, Mandating all Health Care workers to
take the H1N1 flu injection. I don't believe anyone has the right to force
anyone to put something in their body against their will. I have worked in the
Healthcare field over 20 years, have never had the Flu or the Flu shot. I'm
told that I could lose my Job if I refuse this Mandate. I will put this new law to
the test as I am willing to lose my job over what I feel is my inherent Civil and Human
right of choosing what goes into my body! I have been a long time advocate Against
Flu shots because I know for a fact...they do not work and the long term effects
from the POSION in these shots will do more harm than good. Here is a list
of what all Flu shots contain:

Analysis of FLU Vaccine fillers:

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked to Alzheimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kidney & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans, also linked to obesity

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THIMEROSAL (MERCURY) - a neurotoxin linked to psychological, neurological & immunological problems. Nervous system damage, kidney disease, birth defects, dental problems, mood swings, mental changes, hallucinations, memory loss, nerve damage and inability to concentrate can occur. Symptoms also include tremors, loss of dermal sensitivity, slurred speech and, in rare cases, even death and paralysis. This additive alone was the catalyst for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occurring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 67. The average used to be 1 in 20,000.

What is your opinion about being forced to submit to an invasive procedure
against your will? Today it's just Healthcare workers, however, there are currently
many public officals working behind the scene in Albany to insure all New Yorkers
submit to these vaccines, with the threat of retaliation if you refuse.

What's your opinion of this Mandate?
New Yorkers Freedom has been Violated!
Posted: 11/25/2009 5:12:31 PM
Just a few questions to think about...so how much of those item/products are in the flue shot. I'm always amazed when that people leave the amount blank. Every water fountian in a work place in california because of such knee jerk , patterned thinking.
As for flu shot, no I never get one because the real cause is not the flu but the carriers.
 KorageHu
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2012 10:45:07 PM
AHHHHHHHHHH MORE SHOTS. THESE shots causes more harm than good.

Shots spread the disease, tricking ppl that there is no problem but causes other problems then the doctors make more money.
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2012 9:04:25 AM
No problem with flu shots. I work with children and therefore feel responsible to keep their interests ahead of pseudo science and the little inconvenience of a needls
 KorageHu
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2012 12:22:50 PM
I remember being forced to take shots, in which I had no understand. It was requested by the school, and given by the doctors. If we don't get them... we can't go to school.

Guess what... I m 22 now.. all these degrees, money, and experience still haven't explained to me why I had to take those shots when I had no understanding of it. Plus.. I notice getting the flu a day after taking the flu shot. WOW after I got older now and don't take those shots. I realize I don't get the flu. I used to get the shots then have the flu as I was watching Pokemon. Instead of sleeping in bed... I would stay watching. lol Anyways...... it has to back off instead of forcing ppl.

I didn't take any h1n1... so i feel bad for those that are forced to take it. Injecting more crap in your body!
Show ALL Forums  > New York  > New Yorkers Freedom has been Violated!