Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > A real woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 1
A real womanPage 1 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Ok, I've read the thread about "real men". I think it time to put the ladies on the spot. Guys what do you look for in a "real woman"? Is there such a thing as a "real woman", or is there only a "real opinion" of a "real woman"?
 chameleonf
Msg: 2
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 10:14:21 AM
<----- this one's made of smoke and mirrors.

vvvvvv If I did (and I don't believe I did), it would have been in the same way. Say bye bye to your thread...looks like it's on it's way out....
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 3
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 10:18:00 AM
You poor ladies above. I bet you had no difficulty answering the "real man" thread. LOL!
 OutMind
Msg: 4
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 10:32:40 AM

There’s no such thing as a “real woman”. We’re all inflatable and made of latex. However, this is a vast improvement over the “real women” of yesteryear who were made of straw.

This is funny. I almost spit my coffee on the keyboard. Hehehe
 PiggyT
Msg: 5
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 10:43:41 AM
I prefer them made out of Straw..... berries!!

A real woman in todays world? Would that be ummmm a man???
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 6
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 10:58:57 AM

I prefer them made out of Straw..... berries!!

... and whipped cream, and I .... scream, I scream!

but really this is a serious thread. Come on guys. The ladies found it so easy to tell us what we needed to be to be a real man, so let's give them the same. What do they need to do to be a real woman?

Redundant subject????

Ok, smarty pants, show me the thread that deals with this subject. I did a search.
 RushLuv
Msg: 7
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 11:19:40 AM
I suppose there are real women out there, unless you come across the barbie doll type. Might I suggest preparing your water hose, just in case they need to lose the fake tan?
 PiggyT
Msg: 8
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 11:22:54 AM
I can't answer this question. I know what I like in a woman (me), but that doesn't make her a "real" woman by any stretch.

Some attributes that I think are inherent to a woman are;
Nurturing
Compassionate
Feminine

the rest is really fodder... Who's to say, especially in times where independence is the "buzz"
 majyk1
Msg: 9
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 11:40:09 AM
{"Well, from what I have come to understand, here is the recipe...
1- Become anorexic.
2- Get a boob job...
3- Get a facelift.
4- Blow up your lips with botox.
5- Get the fat sucked out of your thighs and ass.
6- Make sure you are seen and NEVER EVER heard...

I am sure I missed something... but feel free to add on to the list! "}

7. A frontal labotomy so you dont have opinions of your own and obey all rules.
8. Have no kids so you can Fvck spontaneously.
 Ghost Reader
Msg: 10
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 11:42:20 AM
Thinks for herself
1.Knows what a piece of crap Clinton is/was
2.No gasket sealer in her chest
3. has never and will never ,need a book from the latest "One size fits all" psycho-babble guru
4. knows the difference between "make up" and Body filler
5. has never uttered the words "He's just not that into you"
6.Understands the only reason Obama was given the peace prize , was The "old liberals from Norway's attempt to keep him from sending more troops into afghanistan
7. Thinks "Desperate house wives" is entertainment , not an aspiration
8. would be willing to share the experience of bringing OUR children into the world
9. Let me be the male , instead of government
10. Not compare some A/C desk job in a cubical To me hanging and welding steel, then telling me how "equal "we are.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 11
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 11:44:02 AM

signed ..

1 Real Woman

... 'real'ly??

1.Knows what a piece of crap Clinton is/was

Is is wife an example of a "real woman"?
 Ghost Reader
Msg: 12
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 11:57:38 AM

Is is wife an example of a "real woman"?

as real as any of the snake-oil sales "persons" of the last 100 years
(I'll admit one thing though, shes definetly wearing the pants ! weather its growling at the camera at Christmas " I DON"T BAKE COOKIES " or holding up her pathetic teenage husband , I DIDN"T KNOW ANYTHING , ABOUT ANY OF THOSE 30 WOMEN)

EvilLolli
Msg: 13
view profile
History
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:03:30 PM
Is this what you're looking for OP?

http://www.realdoll.com/

Otherwise I thought it was any humanoid shaped being that had all the right parts in all the right places that were factory originals. I really hope I am not a figment of someone's imagination! I am so gonna kick their azz if I am-their imaginnation sucks!
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 14
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:07:48 PM

Is this what you're looking for OP?

http://www.realdoll.com/

Jeesh, ladies, take your bittness and stuff it up your .... does anybody have a good recipe for turkey stuffing?
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 15
view profile
History
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:36:20 PM
I am so going to catch hell from my gal pals that are libbers on here, but here goes... my thoughts on a 'real woman'...

A real woman understands there are things that men are just better at doing and she appreciates those skills.
A real woman takes the time and care to primp and pamper herself, with scents in the right places to entice her man.
A real woman takes the time to show her man that he's loved, cherished and appreciated for being a man.
A real woman is not afraid to be barefoot and in the kitchen making a good meal for her man/family.
A real woman doesn't think of herself as better or worse than men, just different, and she appreciates those differences.
A real woman can get the job done, but prefers to massage the shoulders of the man that actually does the job...

I'm sure there are many more things that define a real woman, but those are the ones that are on top of my list...
 1Walker1
Msg: 16
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:43:32 PM
A real woman (IMO):
1) Realizes that life is too short for drama and BS! (I'm not talking about her real heart issues, I'm sympathetic to those). I'm talking about unnecessary, game playing, relationship distracting, not important, stupid stuff that you'd expect from a teenager.
2) Knows immediately when to tell a man SEE YA! SUX 2 B U! (look on here; MOST of you don't)!
3) Takes care of herself physically. Doesn't have to be a "10", just........nice enough.
4) Doesn't "spread em" for every guy she meets.
5) Doesn't fall for a "fantasy man", an empty hook or a uniform.
6) Can converse intelligently.
I just talked with a 19 year old gal friend today at lunch who said her BF hasn't done anything for her in the 9 months that they've been dating. I said: WHY THE HE!! ARE YOU STILL WITH HIM!!??
She said: AND I QUOTE! "Oh, I love him, he's a Marine and...he's not really bad but I WAS 'bad talking' about him for hours last night because he never surprises me with anything. After that, he gave me two orchids and that was soo awesome."
9 months of this?? Friggin airhead! Why, God, did you make the dumb ones soo pretty or vice versa?!!
We've heard from the ladies about what they look for in a real man. Here's a twist: Someone should start 2 posts: One about what a GUY thinks a real man is and one about what a WOMAN thinks a real woman is. That would be interesting, ya think??
 Ghost Reader
Msg: 17
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:44:21 PM

A real woman understands there are things that men are just better at doing and she appreciates those skills.
A real woman takes the time and care to primp and pamper herself, with scents in the right places to entice her man.
A real woman takes the time to show her man that he's loved, cherished and appreciated for being a man.
A real woman is not afraid to be barefoot and in the kitchen making a good meal for her man/family.
A real woman doesn't think of herself as better or worse than men, just different, and she appreciates those differences.
A real woman can get the job done, but prefers to massage the shoulders of the man that actually does the job...

I'm sure there are many more things that define a real woman, but those are the ones that are on top of my list...

You realize of course, you're risking an audit from the IRS (Like what happened during the "Clinton" years) for not "being on board" don't you ?

One question : Any more like you, where you came from ??
 cuban delite
Msg: 18
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:45:00 PM
reality is perception........
 1Walker1
Msg: 19
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:49:20 PM

boink x 3 "Jeesh, ladies, take your bittness and stuff it up your ...."

You DID ask the men about this but, since soo many ladies are answering, I might get tha answers I asked for....
 bucsgirl
Msg: 20
view profile
History
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:50:01 PM
My definition of real is being just who you are, not what you think someone wants or may expect. I'd have to throw in genuine and sincere, not exactly synonymous, but pretty close.

It's not that common to find genuine people, who are comfortable enough in their own skins to just be them. There are many reasons why, which would meander off topic, there is no one list or set of requirements that define an ideal of either gender.

I haven't seen the word "real" used in connection with people more often than in the last couple of years. It's not the online/cyber factor, there are real people and fake people in "real" life as well as in cyberspace.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 21
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:51:49 PM

THAT is just plain weird!!!!

The sad reality is that so many women are convinced that that is truly what real men are looking for. These poor women. No wonder they are repeatedly single and unhappy.
 Vannili
Msg: 22
view profile
History
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 1:01:50 PM
I am confused about reality now,and I am even confused if I am a real woman to man perspective, since I did what a man's perception of an ideal woman, I made my boobs bigger , cosmetic surgery on my vagina , nose,lips, and eyes..... I hope that is a"real opinion" of" a real woman"........
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 23
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 1:09:24 PM
annasthasia, I wasn't directing anything at you. I simply believe that a lot of women believe that this 'plastic doll' is how they are perceived by men. I consider this very sad.

Perhaps, this is a big part of what women need to find in themselves before they can truly call themselves real women. Can you truly be yourself, or do you need to be that plastic doll?

Here is the real man thread.
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts7249020.aspx
 EvilLolli
Msg: 24
view profile
History
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 1:20:28 PM
Awww boinkboinkboink-you missed the fact it was a joke! Annatasia got it.

The whole use of the word "real" in the context of gender is kind of ridiculous IMO. It's just a bunch of ideas, theories, or opinions on what makes one gender more ideal or fits the stereotype best(girly girl or manly man).

A woman that works as a mechanic by day and dolls up on friday night is no less a "real" woman than a woman who spends hours primping and fussing for the male in her life. Same as a man who takes care of the housework and raises the kids is no less of a "real" man than the one that has the high power & income job who goes hunting every weekend.

I have to wonder if all this searching for a "real" person means you miss out on a potentially good match since they may not check off all the boxes on a list to be "real" enough?
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 25
view profile
History
A real woman
Posted: 10/10/2009 1:30:10 PM
I've heard of this thing called a Real Doll, is that what you're talking about? Except for never nagging you, they are supposed to be VERY realistic, including that they cost A LOT, and require maintenance to last a long time.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > A real woman