Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Oregon  > What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you consider it a reflection      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jw503
Msg: 1
What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you consider it a reflection on the type of person you are?Page 1 of 1    
Seems like with technology so crazy these days, everyone carries some kind of device with them at all times. PDA, Cell Phone, ect. I notice that people actually look at you different or will even somtimes start a conversation with you about what youve got. Crazy to think that a Cell phone could be used as a tool for judging someone. I use an HTC Mogul through Cell South. Anyone Else?
 m kaemicha
Msg: 2
What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you consider it a reflection on the type of person you are?
Posted: 10/23/2009 11:46:46 PM
I had a Blackberry for a couple of years then finally broke down and got an iPhone and I love it. It's a great source of entertainment.
 kbodley
Msg: 3
view profile
History
What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you consider it a reflection on the type of person you are?
Posted: 10/24/2009 9:04:43 PM
Wehold, I remember when Montana Bell offered "private" lines - and my aunt (who lived on a party line withh seven other families) couldn't believe that there were people out there who would pay extra to protect themselves from eavesdropping neighbors! Dinosaus die! Every generation moves on! I gave up my land line more than five years ago! I pay for one phone - the one that I tuck into my purse when I leave the house. I don't have to give friends three numbers to get in touch with me (home, work, cell). I give them one - my cell phone! If I don't answer leave a message. It's clean, simple, and cheap! So long dinosaur!
Show ALL Forums  > Oregon  > What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you consider it a reflection on the type of person you are?