Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Whay do guys says they just want to date as friends after they meet y      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Whay do guys says they just want to date as friends after they meet you?Page 1 of 1    
Thats because women dont want to be freinds, what an apifany. They want to get ******* just like the guys they pretend to have no intrest in but ask other guys on this site just what it means when they are ignoring them and cant figure the guy out. Well we cant figure you chicks out either and face the facts, men and women will always be playing games.
 girlred228
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Whay do guys says they just want to date as friends after they meet you?
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:47:12 PM
I would prefer friends first... I want to get to know the guy make sure he is some serial killer.. just like he would want to get to know me... I have had a couple of guys who wnated to be friends, but wanted the benefits.... I asked the questions.. "What benefits are those"... they said possibly sex.. LOL.. I just laughed.. and I rejected the offer.. they didn't want to be friends then... so proceed with caution..
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 8
Whay do guys says they just want to date as friends after they meet you?
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:07:08 PM
^^^And her drive to date other guys because she will be hung up this 1 guy who isn't that into her.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Whay do guys says they just want to date as friends after they meet you?