Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Instant bed partner?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Instant bed partner?Page 1 of 1    
Cause their men with sex hormones called testoserone which calls relentlessy to us and drives us to the brink. Dont you get it men want sex period, if there attracted to you they want it. If they actually dig you they will be comeing back for more on a regular basis.
 A-Womans-Best-Friend
Msg: 5
Instant bed partner?
Posted: 10/11/2009 7:04:03 PM
Maybe because your not a fashion model they don't think your worth trying harder to get you into bed, not to be critical but usually some men put more value on looks than anything else. And they think "because no one else is breaking down her door to get her she will be more willing to be with me", sorry that sounds bad but they are desperate too so they want someone they think will be easier.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Instant bed partner?
Posted: 10/11/2009 7:47:45 PM
you're a little short on details. are these guys trying to get your clothes off in the parking structure, or are they just doing a little flirting, maybe leaning in for a kiss? cuz if it's just the latter and it's triggered you enough to post here, you may not be ready for dating.
 girlred228
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Instant bed partner?
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:21:27 PM
Not enough info to make an informed synopsis, but I will try. From my experience.. if you meet a guy online.. oftentimes.. not all; that somewhere in the first few convos things will turn to sex... and it depends on how you answer.. men could think you are offering and you are just talking. Women and Men enjoy sex, but men hunt for it.. maybe not intentionally, but they do. Be careful some men may be testing you to see if you would give it up on the first date... who wants to date someone who possibly gives it up to everyone on the first date. It is your body do what you want, but this is just some of the things that I have read.. and heard men say. Many times the goal is sex... the quicker they get there the quicker they can move on the next conquest.. not saying all men are like this.. but it does happen..and if you keep getting these kind of men.. what kind of energy are you putting out there?
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Instant bed partner?