Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dating a 27 yo girl for several months but she won't have sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WasabiGal
Msg: 8
Dating a 27 yo girl for several months but she won't have sexPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I wanna know how many is "several"

two months? be honest

and if she's giving you a handjob, then why the blue balls?

and if you're giving her oral, then yeah.... why isn't she reciprocating? You should ask. Nicely, of course.
 uno_bello_italiano
Msg: 13
Dating a 27 yo girl for several months but she won't have sex
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:44:43 PM
dude your wasting your time on her....move on to someone who is gonna make you happy... you think she dont like sex now....lol wait till you end up married to her....you wont get anything
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:45:49 PM
She seems fridgit, maybe she has issues. She might need some therapy due to some issue of her past regarding sex. Time to let it go and let her get some help.
 girlred228
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:02:31 PM
I hate to say it... but maybe you are paying for some other guys mistakes.. and she made him wait 6 months and he dumped her. That could be it... I think she may feel that is all you want... ever talk to her about it... Be real and honest about it....

So you thinking you paid your dues and it is time for her to give in?.. and are you only giving oral sex to get it? She didn't ask you to go down her did she? ..So, how is she beign selfish?.. She doesn't owe you because you gave it to her. Man, just talk to her and ask her.
 0wiseone
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:10:24 PM

but it is tough when I walk away with blue balls everytime
Stop doing things that give you blue balls. Take her out. Talk to her. Take her home. Kiss her good night. Call her in the morning. Are you so limited in the activities that you can do together that you have no relationship outside of sex? Stop putting pressure on her to have sex. If you must pressure someone to get your way, then you are the selfish one. Show some respect.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 26
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:38:14 PM
If she's 27, and she can't give a decent handjob, and you can't relax and get off, then you both have issues. I could give a handjob at age 14, literally because otherwise my boyfriend wouldn't leave me ALONE!!! Is this girl a virgin, at 27? If she's cool with you going down on her, then I'd say probably not. But I would bet a hundred bucks she's faking the orgasms, just to stroke your ego. Most guys aren't worth a crap at oral, and can't tell when a woman really gets off, because the signs of a real orgasm are really subtle, and you fellows most of the time don't pay attention. I've had some of the greatest orasms, and had the guy be totally oblivious that I was ready to go through the ceiling.

You two really need to get in sync with one another. She's giving you all the signals that she's just not comfortable enough with you to have a sexual relationship, maybe you need to get in touch with the romance a little more, instead of concentrating on just 'getting some'. Women respond to tenderness and touch, and men who are gentle and mentally stimulating much more than guys who just obviously want in their pants. There are no time frames on when sex is going to happen. You better slow down and realize that you need to know this lady, and let her fall in love with you, and you need to love her, and when that happens, the lovemaking will come along naturally.

Beth
 ceaser_73
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:41:29 PM
Got to agree with Magnum Excel, she just isn't in to to you, as much as you really want to be into her. (lol)
You took too long to make your move, misread some signals. Your entertaining to her at best. Look for something that will go more the way you want it too.
 daynadaze
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:50:16 PM
This is beyond ridiculous, seriously, not having sex until you know someone better, good idea, having sex but not good sex and not intercourse and calling it waiting until you know someone better, about as stupid as it gets. She's whacked in the head, move on, find someone compatible. And to top it off, she's bad at the sex you are getting and selfish about giving as well as receiving, she's not worth your time.
 Dare to
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:12:41 PM
Wow... She's not ready to have intercourse with you yet but she's cool with you going down and letting your face get up close with her kitty?? The woman is playing with you OP!! If i were you I'd be discontinuing the oral pleasures you are giving her and then see if she still wants to be in a "relationship" with you My guess is as soon as you stop giving her oral sexual gratification she will dump you, because she only wants a relationship where she gets what she wants, but she doesn't want to give anything. If her reasons were true and she really wanted to get to know you better before she got into a sexual relationship with you she wouldn't be letting you rub your face in her crotch..
 nipoleon
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:07:32 AM
Sounds like she's going to make a wonderful ex-wife for some lucky man, or 2 or 3 .
 Greyfeld
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 5:42:52 AM
I see a ton of people making assumptions about this girl, and yet, the OP hasn't actually stated whether or not he's actually TALKED to her about the issue.

All he's said is she's "waiting until she is ready." Ready for what? How does she feel about the whole thing? Is she waiting for marriage? Is the thought of doing anything with the rest of her body uncomfortable to her? Maybe she had a strict upbringing in that she was taught that trying to do anything sexual to a guy is wrong and evil.

I'm a bit annoyed that the OP hasn't even given any info on how this girl actually feels about the situation.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 6:33:57 AM
Maybe she's a lesbian.
 PiggyT
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:44:49 AM

If she's 27, and she can't give a decent handjob, and you can't relax and get off, then you both have issues. I could give a handjob at age 14

Oddly enough, that's when I learned to give myself one too...

On topic.

This sucks. She doesn't, that sucks. How many sucks does it take to get to the centre of a blue ball??
 NYCman530
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:48:15 AM
You've gone out with her for several months. I could understand it if you'd only gone out with her 2 or 3 times, but this isn't normal. Obviously, it seems the chemistry isn't mutual on her part. Express to her how you feel about her and this situation, and if she doesn't change her tune, it's probably time to move on.
 chameleonf
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:50:42 AM
It never ceases to amaze me that people can get up close and personal with each other and yet not talk about getting up close and personal with each other. If you can't, neither of you should be having any kind of sex. Talking about it's half the turn on. Cripes, couples ask what kind of food you like before they take the time to cook you a meal or take you out for one - I can't see the difference with sex. Sorry, you're doomed if you can't do other things with your mouth with this woman...like talking.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:57:52 AM
You're 23, so that explains the thread. Blue balls is why God gave you a hand, either do yourself or stop seeing the chick.

This sucks. She doesn't, that sucks. How many sucks does it take to get to the centre of a blue ball??

You slay me Piggy, and Chameleon, yup, if you can't talk about sex you shouldn't be having it.
 forum101
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:43:59 AM
The Op hasnt said one thing about building a future with this girl. Nor about actually caring for her. Maybe she feels he is just after sex. His post portrays that.
I would say your lucky she does the hand thing. I dont think I would, unless all the other ducks are in a row. Committment, love, trust, respect. Remember those? Some women need all that before intimacy. Having another person inside you is the most intimate you can get.
You are trying to coerce her, OP. Guilt trips. Blaming her for your BB's. She is not responsible for your sexual gratification. Perhaps she knows your online looking for women? She should be the one to walk away from this one.
 TheReason_
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 12:07:59 PM
Wow, it's just like you're married!!!!

Greyfeld
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 3:34:36 PM

I don't think I can say that I love a girl before I know that we are sexually compatible

This line is very very telling.

So basically, you're a pig.
 forum101
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 6:31:55 PM
Some females dont have sex with every dog that comes down the road. I think in animal terms that is a biatch in heat.
I agree, PIGGGGG.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:49:34 PM
If she has a problem with sex because of her religion or her high morals, what does she tell herself that makes hand jobs and cunninglingus ok? And if she doesn't feel she knows you well enough to have sex like a normal person but considers baring and touching each other's kibbles and bits comparable to holding hands? and this makes her still a virtuous woman in her mind? or is it because she needs the "ring" before she lets you have it? I'd be careful of that one. She sounds like a master manipulator with a master plan, but if she was clear about that from the start, you should have believed her. Ask yourself why you're still with her. If the ONLY reason is that she's smokin hot, you're thinkin with the wrong head, and she probably KNOWS you don't love her too.
 Hands of gold
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:59:32 PM
Could there be an STD that she isn't telling you about? Going down on her is pretty intimate, and by no means avoids transfer of STDs. She has a hangup with the whole thing, possibly due to a bad experience in her past. If she won't share with you, then she needs counseling.
 forum101
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:07:49 PM
OP is looking for a date on this site. No love for the girl he is trying to seduce. Player. User. No wonder the poor girl wont play his games.
 barbee1970
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:25:32 PM
She's selfish for not giving YOU a BJ (oral)? That is gross! Maybe your the selfish one. If she doesn't like oral, that is her perogative.
 chickenman189
Msg: 77
Posted: 10/15/2009 5:00:35 PM
I wish all girls were like you. I think they all do like sex but a lot of Aussie women like it on their terms only .....selfish
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dating a 27 yo girl for several months but she won't have sex