Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not such a sweet transvestite!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Greyfeld
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Not such a sweet transvestite!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

OP's question (Should my friend dump this kinky guy?) ranks right up there with other intelligent questions, such as Should I shower every day? Should I pay my taxes? Should I breathe air?

Yeah, I don't quite have the elocution to describe how utterly inane the OP's question is, either. A couple women need to be beat over the head with a huge bat that says "OBVIOUS" on the side. Maybe if the letters are imprinted on their skulls, they'll start to get the message.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Not such a sweet transvestite!
Posted: 10/12/2009 5:50:03 AM

Well hes told her that he doesnt meet tvs any more, and also told her he had been tested for aids etc, i am sure she seen his all clear letter before they stopped using condoms..

What the hell does this even have to do with anything? The issue isn't whether or not he's clean, it's the fact that he's an exhibitionist and a humiliation slave, and seems to get off on her reactions to it all.

Your friend seriously needs to be smacked around until she gets the picture.
 bmore_goat
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 6:51:50 AM
So let me get this straight....
You friend is dating a guy that dresses like a woman, has sex with other men, take these pic of him HAVING sex with other men, and POST these pic of him having sex with other men, while dressing up like a woman, and then tells her it's no big deal.
Also, she still want to be with this guy, she just doesn't want to see her boyfriend posting pics of him having sex with other men on the Internet.

Good God. WTF...And here my ex went ballistic becasue I had an issue of playboy in my suitcase...
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:02:12 AM
Wow... just wow...

This is the type of woman that's going to come out of that relationship with low self-esteem and trust issues, and then they wonder why men get fed up with the bagage and garbage that is brought from past relationships.
 PiggyT
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:14:50 AM
And here I thought TV was bad....

I mean the one you watch.

UHHH I mean the TV that has shows on it.

UMMM I meant the TV that is in your living room (or dungeon)

Forget it.
 PiggyT
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:51:06 AM
^^^ TV on TV. ???

This is all so confusing. Even for a pig!
 chameleonf
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:15:06 AM
Yup, that's what I always do...stick around people who I've told what goes against my grain and they keep doing it. If she stays with the guy, she's condoning the behaviour of him constantly showing her pics and discussing his "past" sexual escapades. It's like telling your child they can't have a cookie before supper and then passing them the cookie jar...like wtf!? The more he sees what she allows him to get away with, the more he'll push the envelope with her. Sounds to me like he's attempting to get her so used to the visual aspect in order to eventually get her to watch up close and personal instead of just viewing pics.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:45:27 AM
I think your friend should dump this bi-sexual cross dresser, he doesn't love her .. he's just using her ..
for her clothes ..

..... ........... ...... ..... ...... ....... ..... ...... ..... ...... ....... ...... ...... ..... .... .... ... ... ...
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 10:32:45 AM

are you suggesting she needs clothes-ure?
lol.. No. I'm suggesting that when he thought "I'd like to get into her pants" .. he meant it literally.

Op: It doesn't matter what any of us (or you) tell "your friend." He's telling her that this is the essence of him. It's her decision whether or not she can love him unconditionally because apparently he has no intentions of changing.
Obviously she is used to the dynamic and lifestyle or she would have left him after the first picture display.
She should pay attention to this high-risk lifestyle, play safe and get tested every 6 months if she plans on enduring his promiscuity.
 girlred228
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 11:44:55 AM
WOW... what waste of time and emotion... he evidently likes trannies or crossdressers more. Has she ever thought about that she is just a guise for his friends family.. parents or any of that? She set herself up for this. I think she should cut her losses now.. she is opening herself up for more and more hurt... Poor girl.. one thing you should always do.. is be real with yourself... be honest.. .. I honestly believe that she knew that she didn't like the fact that he was a tranny.. but she went with anyway.. GOD only knows why. .. She settled for something that made her uncomfy from the start but she chose to ignore it. Never ignore your desires.. no one can take care of you ..like you do...
 daynadaze
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 1:51:35 PM
Your friend will continue to have drama and be involved int his sort of thing with her boyfriend as long as she gets what she's seeking. So keep feeding her need for attention and she will keep you involved in her drama. If she's not interested in this man's life she'll stop seeing him and when you are not interested in being involved in her drama, you will stop wallowing in it.
 WasabiGal
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:48:34 PM
the original post made my head hurt

the term transvestite is not the same as a transsexual...

tranny, tv, is NOT used for men who like to cross dress. In my neck of the woods, trannies often have boobs, because they are undergoing hormonal treatment, and may or may not get rid of their peckers.

I wouldn't date a trannie, nor would I date a crossdresser. Most crossdressers tend to be politically conservative.... and unbearably narcissistic (as in, they've never met a mirror they've never liked).

your friend sounds like she doesn't want the bf to have sex with other men, but as long as doesn't see photographic evidence, she's okay with it?

he is no doubt engaging in high-risk activities, condoms or not (which aren't foolproof), so isn't she concerned for her own health?
 Greyfeld
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 3:31:37 PM

Apparently more than a few have found this transvestite "sweet" ... just not you OP!

But wouldn't that really depend on his diet?
 Hands of gold
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:06:14 PM
Sounds like your friend has an attraction to drama and you seem to be happy to buy into it. This is obviously a no-brainer for her. Dump the guy. You are posting here because you love the drama around this one. Hey, its entertaining for all of us or we wouldn't be posting here either.
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:12:17 PM
I admit this thread is of no interest to me, but the title enhances my anticipation of once again watching Rocky Horror!

Happy Halloween!
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:13:55 PM
Who cares? Some people thrive on drama--this happens to be none of your business. Tell her what YOU think, then tell her to stop whining to you about her dysfunctional TV relationship.
 PiggyT
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/12/2009 8:43:44 PM
Just like this thread.... My car's tranny is causin some issues.
 *november babee*
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2009 6:32:54 AM
seems your getting your knickers in a twist over something that really isnt your business..
unless the 'friend' is actually you OP..?
if your 'friend' has asked what you think and you have voiced your opinion and she decides to do nothing about it or not take your advise, what do you think she will gain by asking a bunch of strangers...?
if 'friends' that are close to her cannot convince her to come back down to earth and have a little self respect then what are a bunch of strangers gonna acheive...?
 CoolOldBroad
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2009 4:51:44 PM
Um, OP, this is a joke, right?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/19/2009 8:57:39 PM
My sense of the universe is this: transvestites are cross dressers; tranny's are trans-sexuals. Pre or post op. World of difference. This fella's an exhibitionist, and bi. Sounds like he's making her unhappy. Asking someone to change for you isn't going to work. She needs to kiss him good-bye, and mean it. Any other path means *mutual* insanity.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Not such a sweet transvestite!