Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Camb/K-W/Guelph Coffee Night Fri. Oct. 30th Stampede Corral      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Camb/K-W/Guelph Coffee Night Fri. Oct. 30th Stampede CorralPage 1 of 1    
Yes it is Guelph night....but we are changing things up a bit this week. By request, we are going to the Stampede Corral in Kitchener.

When : Friday, October 30th

Where : Stampede Corral

248 Stirling Avenue South, Kitchener, Ontario

Time : 7:00 for supper

http://www.stampedecorral.ca/menu.html

Live Band and dancing starts at 9:30 (Band is still TBA so I'll let you know when I know.)

Cover charge $1.50

The upper deck to the right of the stage has been reserved.

FRIDAY PROMOTIONS:

Burgers only $1.50

COWBOY FRIDAYS
For the guys- Wear your Cowboy Hat and Boots and get FREE Entry

CORONA FRIDAYS
WIN Keith Urban Concert Tickets
And Enjoy $3.75 Corona's
Buy 5 and Keep The Bucket

LEAFS FRIDAY
Every Friday a pair of LEAFS tickets (reg season game) will be given away
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

brandenrj

dakota44

hangkevin

jacki390

Jeopardy_Junkie

maddy1956

magnetic 49

NaNa Jo

sexysmile

sideshow14

smilin blue eyes 68

wanted 1

12 people are attending
 NaNa Jo
Msg: 2
Camb/K-W/Guelph Coffee Night Fri. Oct. 30th
Posted: 10/15/2009 12:42:51 PM
Its my 50th birthday, see you all there, come find me at the shooter bar lol
 Dakota44
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2009 5:52:34 PM
What's this talk about $1.50 burgers, $1.50 cover charge, $3.75 corona's and keep the bucket?? What's the bucket for, incase we drink too many of those coronas?

The Leaf tickets are even less than a buck and a half.... ..Is this Phoenix or Toronto?..lol

I found some 20 year old cowboy boots with only 10 yrs dust on them, can't find a cowboy hat though so I'll go without anything on my head. So, will I save 75 cents??. ...

My VERY FIRST POF EVENT was at the very same Stampede Corral, where I lost my POF virginity... Nobody on the sign-up list was there, but you made it the 2nd time JJ...

Jo's gonna be at the shooter bar wearing her birthday suit !!!... ..

I'll need a DD or a couch to crash on and I just might come out to the upper deck !!!

I love the band "TBA"...they play all my favorites...!!!

Thanks JJ....

Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2009 7:19:52 PM
The bucket is for you to carry me home in Dakota! And you know you can crash on my couch! We'll split the cab ride!

JJ

sexysmile
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Camb/K-W/Guelph Coffee Night Fri. Oct. 30th Stampede Corral
Posted: 10/20/2009 5:43:26 AM
Hopefully there will be mature men and ladies in their 50-60s there so I will have someone to dance with as I will be attending. What about the ladies wearing hats and boots as I have both ................. So come on you more mature men and ladies sign up and have a good time. Mature is a better word than older folks. At least I think so.
Just wrote this date on my calendar so I will be there.
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Camb/K-W/Guelph Coffee Night Fri. Oct. 30th Stampede Corral
Posted: 10/22/2009 4:53:34 AM
No it's not Chris but there are tables right below it and I'm sure we will spill over to there.

JJ

NaNa Jo
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:17:05 AM
Thank You Jude51, and yes we'll have a shooter together soon
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2009 1:21:47 PM
Looks like another GREAT turnout this week plus I happen to know quite a few that are coming and not signed up.

Supper is at 7:00.
Reservations have been made so look for us in the upper deck to the right of the stage. It will be decorated in honour of Jo's birthday.

If it is your first time out.....no worries, don't be nervous....this is the most friendly group of fish you will ever meet....just come up and say hi and we will introduce you to the rest of the group.

Also, the website still says the band is TBA so I guess we'll just have to be surprised!!

JJ

FishOwl
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/30/2009 12:25:13 AM
Haven't been in Kitchener in about ten years or the Stampede Corral for about fifteen. Time all that changed. I know what a wheel chair is like. I was in one over two years. We can figure something out.
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2009 8:15:33 AM
The staff will take someone in a wheelchair through behind the bar to get in. I've never been through that way but I have seen people go that way.

JJ

FishOwl
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/30/2009 2:18:39 PM
Life happens and I may not be able to make it. Not sure but I took my name down because I am not certain.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Camb/K-W/Guelph Coffee Night Fri. Oct. 30th Stampede Corral