Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Ramblings of a Female Perv...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BombChelle
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ramblings of a Female Perv...Page 1 of 1    
Something I wrote a while back....

I wonder if after a long day of work, would you let me taste you. Would you know that my day was long, and hard, and that all day I thought about you in my mouth. Would you know that I don't wanna talk, but just mount you and put you deeply into the very depths of my warm mouth. Would you let me suck you gently at first, feel you get hard in my mouth, and then suck with more urgency. Would you know that I love how your****pulses in my mouth, and how sweet and salty your precum is. Would you know that by the way I cup your balls, or by the smile on my face as I look up at you.

And would you let me...hum your name along the length of your**** sending shivers up my thighs, and through your legs. Would you let that moan escape your chocolate lips, and let me hear the sweetest sound I've heard all day. Would you let me deep throat you....feeling you tickle my tonsils. And could I write your name, with my tongue along your****and across your balls? MMMM...the thought excites me. Do you know that I am playing with myself as these thoughts invade my brain.

And finally, would you give me the reward I've wanted all day? Would you cum for me...long and hard...body shivering,****spasming as you explode deep in my mouth. Would you let me taste your wine....would you....could you...know that I love you....
 atomic123
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ramblings of a Female Perv...
Posted: 10/30/2009 10:59:27 AM
owell since you sked so nice i would allow you to do all that then make you dinner then you could start over and we would s where the night takes us
 chaswhatif
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2009 8:32:55 PM
You remember"Zorba the Greek"...old movie...Zorba maintained that God could not forgive any man who denied you if ya asked'em.
I'll be 60 this year...Zorba's got a point!
 brneyes4u
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/5/2009 1:12:52 PM
WOW, I think I have to move to Canada now.....The chicks know how to do it up there!! lol
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > Ramblings of a Female Perv...