Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Curry      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oceaneyess
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with CurryPage 1 of 1    
1 Whole Chicken or 6 breasts
1 Lg. can of Cream of Chicken Soup (or 3 small)
1 Cup Mayo
1/8 Cup of Curry powder or a few Tb spoons to taste..(I like lots)
1 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 bunches of Broccoli , (I use just the crowns)
Panko or Bread crumbs

-Place chicken in boiling water and boil for 45 min...(30 min if using breasts)

Meanwhile- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

-Boil water,add broccoli cook till just barely under done, Rinse under cold water and set aside.

-In bowl mix soup and curry and mayo together

Remove,cool and bone the chicken into lg. bite size pieces.

-In 9x13 in. casserole dish, layer chicken,1/2 broccoli,spoon on and spread soup/mayo/curry mixture, sprinkle on 1/2 cheddar cheese. Repeat with chicken,broccoli,soup/mayo/curry mixture, ending with cheddar cheese...top off casserole with sprinkle of panko or bread crumbs.

Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.

Enjoy!
 oceaneyess
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Curry
Posted: 10/24/2009 2:13:24 PM
I forgot to add...when making first layer of casserole..use 1/2 of the chicken...then proceed with the rest of the recipe....
 oceaneyess
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Curry
Posted: 10/24/2009 5:40:44 PM
Justbunky.....You could leave the mayo out...I have before, and it tasted fine..just not as "sinful." :)
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Curry