Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral anal play?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JennyLB1124
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Oral anal play?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
For years, all of the guys I was with told me to stay far away from their anal region because it was "Gay" for a straight man to participate in any kind of anal play. But one guy I tried a little oral action in that area and he squirmed like crazy! He asked me to do it all the time. Since then I've convinced 2 other guys to let me do it and they had the same reaction. Has anyone else had a positive reaction from trying this? I feel like a lot of guys are missing out because of the supposed homosexual connotation.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/26/2009 10:40:17 PM
Darlin', and I hope you know I'm using this term of endearment loosely, is this something you do casually and often, like with all the guys you sleep with. do you understand the health risks you're putting yourself up against. Yeah, yeah, I know, you wash the area (right?) but you're not ridding the region of dangerous bacteria and viruses. Not to mention possible transference from you, the tonguer, to them, the tonguee.

Gads, I hope you're not a social kisser.

TK
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 3
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/26/2009 11:22:56 PM
Way to go!!!!! Now your inbox should be full with all those guys who like their buttholes licked!!! LOL. Isn't this like a guy who puts it out there how hard it is to have a 9 incher, while loving to give oral? Yeah, this is cute!!!!

Beth
 trotko
Msg: 4
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 3:27:29 AM
And the doofus who asked about your 'health...all sex parts are bacteria ridden...duh

You kind of right but wrong as well. Anal is a much higher health risk than vagina.why do you think when you wipe yourself as a femaile you are suposed to wipe from front to back not the reverse. It's so you don't wipe bacteria from your ahole to your vagina as this can cause infection. Also if you are having anal sex you are suposed to wssh up before going back to vaginal sex. The vagina also naturally cleans itself so it is bad to wash out the inside of the vagina as this effects it's natural cleaning cycle.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 9:33:15 AM

Anal is a much higher health risk than vagina.why do you think when you wipe yourself as a femaile you are suposed to wipe from front to back not the reverse. It's so you don't wipe bacteria from your ahole to your vagina as this can cause infection. Also if you are having anal sex you are suposed to wssh up before going back to vaginal sex. The vagina also naturally cleans itself so it is bad to wash out the inside of the vagina as this effects it's natural cleaning cycle.

Ooo... a man who knows stuff!!! I'm impressed! Altho if you wear a condom for anal, you can slip it off and continue vaginally (or switch to a clean condom)... *hinthint*

As for licking... call me a hypocrite. I enjoy getting it. 'Nuff said.
 trotko
Msg: 6
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 12:59:16 PM
For those that say there are health risks doing anything anal like anal leakage or lots of bacteria to anal play are full of crap, they are just afraid to try something new and there is no more health risks then doing this vaginally too.

Actually I'm not full of crap there is more heath risks associated with anal do some reaserch you'll see. Just because there is a higher health risk doesn't mean I won't do anal there are just a few precautions you should be aware of. If I was that concerned about health risks I would stay away from sex period. Hell as far as bacteria goes your mouth probably has more than you ahole. If there aren't any more risk with anal why are aids easier to transfer in gay men than straight couples.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 7
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 1:49:02 PM
one word - ok maybe 2. E-COLI
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 8
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 5:57:17 PM
Your excrement is stored in your intestines, its not stored in the cavity where you put your tongue or your finger and if you can't get it clean enough to not smell like poop then your one dirty person and you need to wash better

No one's rectum is completely free of bacteria since fecal matter goes through it and the colon is directly attached to it. Your colon does not stop moving matter through to the rectum so you can do soapy enemas half the day and it's still a crap shoot.(pun intended) With enough anal stimulation, peristalsis can go into action in which the intestines start pushing the fecal matter into the rectum. Unless you've stopped eating 2 days ago and did a chlorine bleach enema, the azz can still have harmful bacteria that you can't see or smell, but it's there.

I think a good supply of disposable latex gloves and vaseline are a good way to say I love you, without risking your health.

As for intercourse everyone knows not to go from back to front on a woman.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 6:27:39 PM

I think a good supply of disposable latex gloves and vaseline are a good way to say I love you, without risking your health.

Except Vaseline is not the lube of choice here. Infact, it's a BAD choice.
 z.b.
Msg: 10
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 6:47:17 PM
you are indeed a cute pervert.
 z.b.
Msg: 11
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 6:50:49 PM
If you think that's a romantic thing, why not buy a case of it.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 8:53:40 PM
MissMewsic wrote:
No one's rectum is completely free of bacteria since fecal matter goes through it and the colon is directly attached to it. Your colon does not stop moving matter through to the rectum so you can do soapy enemas half the day and it's still a crap shoot.(pun intended) With enough anal stimulation, peristalsis can go into action in which the intestines start pushing the fecal matter into the rectum. Unless you've stopped eating 2 days ago and did a chlorine bleach enema, the azz can still have harmful bacteria that you can't see or smell, but it's there.

Thank you Miss Mewsic.

Watched Idiocracy tonight. Fella (Luke Wilson) hibernates for 500 years and wakes up as the smartest man in the world in a world populated with imbeciles. The premise of the movie is that the descent to stupidity would take 500 years; me thinks we might be there already.

Folks, the anus is not a buffet. It's not even the buffet table. You want a treat shift your attention a few inches anteriorly. Trust me, you'll thank me later. The anus isn't even compost conduit, it a sewer pipe. I know some have needs to push boundaries, but this is one you can safely walk away from.

TK
{always surprised at what flits through the mind of man(kind). What surprised me most is that this thread was started by a WOMAN. Ladies, you're here to civilize us, not encourage our stupidity}
 chrisofpa
Msg: 13
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 9:17:40 PM

How is pinworm infection spread?
Pinworm infection is spread by the fecal-oral route, that is by the transfer of infective pinworm eggs from the anus to someone’s mouth, either directly by hand or indirectly through contaminated clothing, bedding, food, or other articles.

Pinworm eggs become infective within a few hours after being deposited on the skin around the anus and can survive for 2 to 3 weeks on clothing, bedding, or other objects. People become infected, usually unknowingly, by swallowing (ingesting) infective pinworm eggs that are on fingers, under fingernails, or on clothing, bedding, and other contaminated objects and surfaces. Because of their small size, pinworm eggs sometimes can become airborne and ingested while breathing.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites/pinworm/factsht_pinworm.htm

I dunno but it seems that if your throw a risk-benefit analysis at this it comes up a bit short.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/28/2009 7:01:18 AM
I tried a little oral action in that area

And to think that the "air kiss" was supposedly adopted so that women wouldn't muss their makeup. Me thinks I may have to adopt it . . . just in case.

ewww

TK
{for once I've got an image in my head I'm TRYING to purge. TMI!}
 bruto
Msg: 15
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/28/2009 7:24:13 AM
I ate a cherry popsicle the other day, and my tongue was all red. Hmmmmmm, let me guess what colour your tongue is.......
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 16
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/28/2009 7:31:54 AM
Nothing sexual is without a risk of disease

True, but many behaviors are much less risky. I've seldom even kissed in the past 4 years and have never even had so much as a cold. When I was dating someone regularly I got bronchitis & chronic respiratory infections constantly. ....and with condoms every time now, I worry less and enjoy more.

Bingo, the whole point I was trying to get out. I know I refuse to live in a bubble just because some doctor decided to put out a study that anal rimming or anything anal is bad. I think people now a days worry far to much about things and do not live anymore.

There are women who have contracted the HPV virus orally and have suffered through throat cancer. Many guys think a condom is not necessary for oral sex because they are either ignorant or don't care about a woman's health. I know it puts a big damper on things, but even many prostitutes insist on condoms for that. I have read that Farrah Fawcett's anal cancer was possibly brought on by the HPV virus.
Yes - there are many people who are too OCD to even have fun, relax and enjoy sex. I am not one of those people, however the idea of shoving my tongue deep into someone's anus sounds about as wonderful as licking a public toilet seat. I guess I have coprophobia. I've also observed in the past how little toilet paper men seem to go through - this worries me.
I guess I should go shopping for a bubble - but a bubble for two. lol

For those that dont like doing it, you are not going to turn off those that do like doing it.

Not trying to discourage anyone, and I'm as open minded as it gets. I was just saying why it doesn't work for me.
I'm not saying anal stimulation or milking the prostate is a bad thing if people use common sense. You just treat anything that has been where poop goes, the same as you would treat raw sewage or toxic waste and clean it or dispose of it asap.

There are no absolutes, but toying with coprophilia will raise your chances of contracting something in your lifetime.

yep I am going to continue doing it and its a deal breaker for me if my date is not willing.

Bon Appetite!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 17
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/28/2009 7:47:45 AM
all my life i have been extremely healthy.

i realize that there is bacteria and maybe disease anytime you engage in sexual relations of any kind. i ignore those worries.

so my motto has always been......

I DON'T CARE IF I DO DIE

JUST SO I MAKE THE JUICE FLY!

bikeman1467
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/28/2009 1:00:50 PM

If you start with a lick then they will want a finger, then after the finger they will want a butt plug or dildo in there.
Incorrect; some guys don't like it when their hinyholes are played with. I don't like it because I understand the hinyhole is naturally a dirty germ-riddled place, and I'm pretty sure that if I got that stuff on me I'd likely get sick, so why would I want my partner to voluntarily make herself ill? Makes no sense.

How do you get clean enough ????
You can't. It's impossible.
 TheReason_
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/28/2009 8:21:15 PM

Gawd , Didn't anybody learn anything from clerks 2.....You never go A. T. M...

You know, if things are getting really hot, then it's ok to go ATM.

haha great movie!!! I have tickets to An Evening with Kevin Smith in Edmonton on Nov 22!!!

joemac356
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/29/2009 8:54:39 PM
Such a refreshing subject.
I can't believe I didn't read the word hemorrhoid anywhere.
 curious about rimming
Msg: 21
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/30/2009 6:04:47 AM
I am very much into anal play and pleasures and love both receiving and giving anal orally. Personally, I find it a very sensitive area in a positive way.....and most women get extremely into it once they let their guard down and try it. Keep convincing those girls and guys to try it!!!
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/30/2009 7:08:14 AM

The human mouth is pretty nasty too. After a shower with a soapy finger up the ass, I don't think it's that bad.

Au contraire, mon ami, unless you're sticking your mouth into the sewer one's mouth doesn't harbor coliform bacteria, e. coli, or other micro-organisms that can make humans ill or dead.

There is a reason we have sewer plants: removing these potentially deadly organisms from waste water protects the environment. What I find humorous about this thread is that while we spend billions removing these potentially deadly organisms from our waste water, you nut jobs circumvent the whole process and go directly to the source for your inoculations. Why we then turn around and provide you with clean drinking water and clean food is beyond me.

And not to get too anal over this topic, but I'm still grossed out that there is a sub-population in this, or any society, that thinks sticking your tongue up another's anus is smart. No wonder we have diseases now days we haven't dealt with before.

TK
{ewwww;
I'm starting to think that even air-kisses may be too intimate with certain folk;
ewww}
 whytwater
Msg: 23
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/31/2009 9:00:49 AM

It is not simply skin that has been "washed." Did anyone read the couple of posts about people who took enemas that never came out clean.

Did it occur to anyone that hmmn, it takes 3-4 days of prep--fasting, enormous amouts of laxative--before a colonoscopy--that is so all the shyt is out

Gotta question your credibility, with all that paper experience. I had a colonoscopy about 7 years ago, and the "prep" started and finished within 24 hours of the invasion. I understand they have improved on that methodology in most places.
The AIDS virus, the US govenment only recently acknowledged, like two decades too late, can be transferred by a mouth-to-mouth kiss. A human bite, I have heard, is more life-threatening than the bite of any other creature (probably excepting the venomous ones).
While I like "squeaky clean" sex, I understand that sex, any kind of sexual contact, starting with the kiss, is not a hygienic endeavor. But I have drunk from spring-fed streams, knowing that deer have urinated in them somewhere upstream, because I was parched, and I have sunk my dyk into a woman's ass, having tongued her first, as it is one of the most erotic things I've done yet.
Agents of death sneak into California spinach because the pigs sometimes get too close.
And while I haven't done the research, I suspect that the incidence of death or serious disability from travel by car far exceeds the risk involved in rimming.
Hell, have you ever breathed the air in Secaucus?
 Sayers987
Msg: 24
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/31/2009 10:41:11 AM
vickxstar, you beat me to the punch. This is the one area for a dental dam. Lubricate the side placed against the anal area to enhance the "receiver's" pleasure. This should also encourage the "giver" to be more actively attentive. Voila, it's still safe to kiss afterwards.
 setuid
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/31/2009 11:16:55 AM

"It's not gay unless a guy is doing something with another guy. Period."

This exact topic came up in another thread recently, and I agree... it not a "gay act" unless you're doing it with someone of the same gender. Gay is a gender thing, not an orifice thing.

EXCEPT...

Someone in that thread brought up a good point: If you're with a girl, and she wants to put on a big, black strap-on c0ck and pleasure you anally while simulating that she's a man with that equipment.... that's a bit in the gray. Maybe a LOT in the gray.

I don't know how I'd personally react to that, but I did go out with a woman who said she'd give me 6 months before she was "riding me with a strap-on". I laughed (but she was serious) and I ended that one quickly.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral anal play?