Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I m still confused with my ex's decision      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 colt8301
Msg: 7
I m still confused with my ex's decisionPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
and honestly i don't know why you are confused from what i read the man told you he didn't really care for you much, if he was unhappy going in, i don't see any reason why it would improve, most people go into this in extreme highs not lows, yeah he like your company you were the only woman probably hanging around his "miserable" butt so yes he liked that. Now all you have to do is accept certain things and move on and stop trying to figure out stuff you already figured out, there is a man out there who will love you, just forget this one.
 girlred228
Msg: 11
view profile
History
I m still confused with my ex's decision
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:02:01 PM
OP.. you are a beautiful strong woman.. I am glad you accepted his decision.. you are saving yourself years and years of heartache. Tell him thank you for that. He will continue to have these problems.. because HE is the problem.. not everything outside of him.. Good Riddence...
 oceaneyess
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:17:29 PM
(((Lifeisgoing)))
He is lost...

You will survive this.
You are better off.
You are beautiful.

Be happy
 warmwaters77
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:23:27 PM
any 2 people who would meet long distance,change their lives and move that far are both better off alone because there is something seriously wrong,and im sure with your new found CANADIAN citisonship you got what you wanted out of the deal as well
 JamesHeart
Msg: 15
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:28:44 PM
" Before we got married, he said he was unhappy with his life and he needed a change in his life."

Am I corrent in assuming by "a change in his life" you really mean "leaving the person he was seeing/married to for you."

You know what they say, if they will do it with you, they will do it to you. A lot of guys are like this, nothing is good enough for them.

I should know.
 warmwaters77
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:41:09 PM
well maybe should have thought of that before you came,but as always im sure you will find your way to the asian community and bring your mom and dad here which im sure was the plan all along,unless you really are silly,becuase fro someone who says they are eduated that seems like a pretty dumb move to give up all you had,what the 8Billion guys there wasnt enough to choose from
 chameleonf
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:43:44 PM
They say misery loves company. He's apparently a miserable person - you weren't and he drew you into his misery and made you so. Sounds to me as though he's likely suffering from depression of some kind if all he ever says is he's unhappy. He's looking for outside sources to make himself happy instead of attempting to seek happiness from within. In other words, in this case, the phrase of "it's not you, it's me", really applies to him - it's sounds like it's not you, it sounds like it's him. I'm sure you'll live a happy life without him. You have goals and ambition and you'll get there. It's really too bad that you had to leave your family and country to experience this and that you would feel shame in returning. Good luck.
 warmwaters77
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:46:49 PM
sorry but I find it very hard to feel sorry when a person makes dumb choices than wants the world to feel sorry for them, I believe if you have any common sense your motives where different then what you say and maybe he saw through it and didnt want to be part of your scheme
 warmwaters77
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/30/2009 3:59:26 PM
as always this is turning into,your the best and you will find him one day,and all the advice is coming from a bunch of ladies who are alone and cant find him,but as always fast on the draw to blame HIM for what went wrong,lol, go join a womens group and sit around telling horror stories about how bad men are,and tell each other your better off and some day prince charming will come along,Im sure he will but he aint stoppin to fish in this pond,lmao
 warmwaters77
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/30/2009 5:16:08 PM
and my Dear Arpeggia once again a lonely spinster raises her nasty head and gives the golden rule of advice to another woman,STICK IT TO HIM FOR ALL HES WORTH,well at least you have made one man happy in your life time,the one who left your sorry ass,lmao
 warmwaters77
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/30/2009 5:20:20 PM
Trust me I can afford the plane,lol,been there and seen how wonderful it is,cant imagine why 3 billion of you have left the country,by the way thanks for all the other wonderful things asia has brought to Canada,the asian flu,asian carp,asian bettle,swine flu,and millions of other online brides cryin the blues.

And it not rasism when it the truth
 warmwaters77
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/30/2009 5:35:55 PM
thats ok I dont have to leave to be over come by you race,your like locus you go from country to country consuming everything and move on,and read a better book its been5 generations and many have died to defend this country from countries like yours,so you can come here and rape our lands and our cultures,read the bible(oh ya you dont read that book)like it says the yellow race will rule the world,congradulations and keep breeding ,you win,and I thank the lord every day I never had children,so they could one day be at the mercy of you asians,but hey you eat everything else ,dog rat you name it one day im sure it will be nothin but white meat on the menu

Oh and I will go pay my taxes so you can live here tax free for how many years they let you go on that,and remember get a job with other asians they will show you how to rip off the system and get cash to get around the tax issue,and again for that I open me arms to all you asians,or wait I mean for that I bend over and take it up the ass

se now your at least your not whinin about how some dumb ass got tired of you and left
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2009 5:42:35 PM
He was the unhappy spoiled child, you were playing mommy to him. Time for the child to grow up and time for you to find someone less needy.
 warmwaters77
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/30/2009 5:47:03 PM
your a waste of my time you whiny little ****,go home a take about 3 billion of your familt with you.

you know dam well your pissed because he wouldnt play the game where ever one of your family made it ove rhere,so let the bleeding hearts pour out to you,but some of us have seen and know exactly want your little scheme is,so bite me,but your here and my country is worse for it again

And I have 3 masters degrees and am dam sure smart enough not to marry some bloodsuckin locus from asia

But hey welcome to Canada im sure you will figure out a way to make your plan work,im done with you but remember take your new country for all its worth,LMFAO
 warmwaters77
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/30/2009 6:03:05 PM
here2enterniy, classy move, your whats wrong with this country, and you best ask for forgivness every day of your grandchildren because of your ignorance they will suffer like you cant even imagine, all that our ancestors fought for both men and women will soon be gone,and its idiots like you that greeted it with open arms, so for your grandchildren I will pray because you no not what you do. and shit now I have to look at your dumbass face every time I log on
 chameleonf
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/30/2009 7:07:10 PM
^^^^^^^ Very wise decision to not have children...enough said.
 Steve19688
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/8/2012 8:25:16 AM
It amazes me in todays world of educated people why people continue to date and marry nut cases. No offense but you played ms. Rescue never works. You where going to be good enough. How can a person love you when he didn't even love himself. There should be a law against marry disfunctional people:)
 Out_of_the_Ash
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2012 11:25:16 AM
He was trying to make his life better by bringing someone else into it. A lot like how some people have babies to fix a relationship. It just doesn't happen that way and everyone will be dragged down.

NO MAN should make you feel this way.

You are such a caring person with a big heart and you are clearly a very devoted wife. Don't let that one man take that away from you. One day you will find someone who will treat you as well as you treat them. Just be picky and take your time to heal from this so you have a clearer heart and mind when you dive back into the dating pool.

I know there are a lot of Canadian men here who would love to have somebody like you. Don't overlook the Caucasians if you find an attraction ;)

Love and strength to you :)
 Out_of_the_Ash
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2012 11:37:26 AM
Dangit, Steve. I just noticed the original date to this post. *facepalm*
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I m still confused with my ex's decision