Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Bbq,party ,Cawongla ,photos and comments      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 debnco
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Bbq,party ,Cawongla ,photos and commentsPage 1 of 1    
Looks like we missed out on a good nite Pauli ............ ..
 Mango1450
Msg: 4
Bbq,party ,Cawongla ,photos and comments
Posted: 11/1/2009 1:05:45 AM
Hi Paul and everybody else involved in making that night a great success ,
Thanks heaps guys for putting up with us and puttin us up for the night as well. What a great night we all had. Thanks again and looking forward to the next one...
Mango
 rugmaker
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/4/2009 11:00:57 PM
front view, back view......early in the morning, as the sun came up what a night. We laughted and mayed comsumed a little too much....shane you really did rise or rather worked hard at keeping the ladies happy. All good fun and thanks Paul for the coffee much needed at 3.00am. we didn't think for one minute that we could possibly be keeping anyone awake we were just so quite. Shane you should see the bruises on my poor body. You could have fallen off the verandah by yourself with out taking me with you. I have been telling everyone here at home that I fell off a horse. I couldn't work out why I hurt so much until i remembered how hard it was to hold you up and the rain was falling Aphrodite was trying her best to keep Barry from drowning in the rain and we were flat on the ground. Next time you can Hold yourself up. Kris what a great night but you will have to start practice on that pole. I want to see more flexability and adventure.....Ladies start practicing.....great for the legs and bum.

Hey AuzzieCowgirl what do you mean rooster......Ican assure you the bird could not tell day from night and to top it off we had unexpected visitors through the hole in the wall ......The feathered type.

It was a bit wet out hey Kris .....when nature calls it is amazing what we have to adapt to .......Port a loo

Great night and so so so much fun.......lets do it again some time

suzannah........
 rugmaker
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/8/2009 7:40:25 PM
Shane I don't think any of us were sober by Monday. Hey you didn't exactly object to being dragged out of bed, the trouble was your legs just wouldn't work and in your hurry to get to the push up queen lost your legs in the rain and nearly killed me. Now I wouldn't put up with that from just anyone but seeing we had just finished off the tequella as well as the oozo we were all having major problems with our motor skills. Thank goodness I could still cope with the pole. Indeed you are multi skilled and thanks to your happy nature and huge heart you kept most ladies happy on the dance floor. No wonder some were having trouble keeping upright. As a Rugmaker I made sure we all kept warm and covered especially when the water sprinkling system started up. Shane you could have caught a deadly cold. Don't you know you have to keep your chest warm....... Thank you shane for being such a good sport and to everyone who made the night a succuss. Good people, good food, music great. I have a new helmet and jacket so Shane I am waiting for a ride on the Rocket

keep smiling.....Suzannah
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Bbq,party ,Cawongla ,photos and comments