Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > He forgot my name!?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badge73
Msg: 6
view profile
History
He forgot my name!?!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
i honestly wish i was you p.w ... if this is your only problem in life giving you restless nights sleep im sure his not the only one your talking to either? as michael winner would say ... calm down dear, its just webchat.

could be worse, i talk in my sleep so imagine what grief ive had in the past
 Lorri55
Msg: 7
view profile
History
He forgot my name!?!
Posted: 11/2/2009 2:20:15 PM
At last he used a name......the men who never use a name are to be avoided ...often a sign of 'multi-tasking' hehe
 Write Time
Msg: 11
view profile
History
He forgot my name!?!
Posted: 11/2/2009 3:26:13 PM
Forward him the message w/a friendly note saying "This got into my inbox by mistake. Please send it to the rightful owner -- she's probably missing it!"

Then see if he offers an embarrassed apology.
 Warrencraig
Msg: 13
view profile
History
He forgot my name!?!
Posted: 11/2/2009 7:50:23 PM
I have a bad memory for names!! All those years of everyone having name badges means ive never had to learn the skill!!!!

Although it is pretty "special" to forget someones name in a written message!!! Even i wouldnt make that mistake LOL. if you forget you just go back and look at profile or ld messages or whatever.
 Jo van
Msg: 23
He forgot my name!?!
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:16:20 PM
Could be a momentary 'brain fart' OP, and only you can decide, based on how much you like him.
Personally, I call all ladies 'Babe' or 'Hun', or 'Sugar -Tits',
Ladies like that......
And it avoids such mistakes
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > He forgot my name!?!