Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why a girl should never ask a guy this question ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sabrosura
Msg: 2
Why a girl should never ask a guy this question ?Page 1 of 1    
It's no worse then the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION most of us women get "Why are you single?"

I think it is a reasonable question to ask of a man/woman; as it will weed out anyone who's not seeking the same in a relationship.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 4
Why a girl should never ask a guy this question ?
Posted: 11/5/2009 9:28:32 AM

Come on get happy!!
Pump shot gun
Bad breath dog? Kind of like a dragon.
I make coffee You can have an apple and cottage cheese (Keep your girlish figure)
Give me the Victorias Secret card daarlin....

Tell me what you want. I will tell you if you are dreaming.
Then I get to tell you what I want and see if I am dreaming.

Posted: 11/5/2009 11:33:38 AM
i always ask 'what do you want?' and when asked, i don't have to lie to answer.

it's a legit question. whether the other person is deluded or not. if she's not, i find whether we're potentially on the same page. if she is, i want to know that too. either way, it takes a little time to find out.
 Bassbob47
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2009 1:03:59 PM
i dont mind getting asked that
 Double Cabin
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2009 1:07:55 PM
My standard response is tight labias and rationality. Unless of course she's already demonstarted those skills. Then I tell her someone like you but a jillion degrees hawter.
 Bassbob47
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2009 1:39:59 PM
So why are you single?
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2009 3:23:02 PM
Yikes.. I am taking notes here....very interesting......

okay....so if he 'seems' to be a fairly normal...and relatively nice man...and not carrying an axe or any other weapons on the date.....

I ask: What's wrong with you? ---- I mean...you seem normal...so why are you not taken?

I think that is a valid question.....then he usually spills the beans and I get the full story about the broken relationships...the cheaters...the cheated on...blah blah blah...the issues with the dying parents, the horrible childhood...the Ex who wiped him out financially.... the whole thing just spills.

I tell you....some men are ready to talk if someone is willing to listen.
 *lilacwine*
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2009 5:30:39 PM
It's a perfectly reasonable question. If she is looking for a serious relationship, she dosn't want a guy who only wants a casual one. If she eventually wants to get married, she doesn't want a guy who is opposed to marriage. If he wants a woman to cook and clean his house - NEXT!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why a girl should never ask a guy this question ?