Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Unemployment hits 10.2%      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EarlzP
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Here is a question for you, Obama is supposed to be so intelligent and allegedly appointed the best and the Brightest if this is true why can't they come up with a solution that will actually work? and how could the have been so far off in their estimates of the effect of their "Stimulus" plan? Could it be that they knew that their plan wasn't really about Stimulus? have you read the plan? there is an awful lot of stuff in it that does not stimulate the economy.....If they had made a real effort to make a plan to stimulate instead of implementing their Liberal agenda policies it might have worked...

It is not our job to create jobs, Obama promised to create jobs...he has fallen way short of his Promise...

Your great at the pass the buck and the blame game, you have no answers and no solutions so you just continue pointing the finger

"We" did not arrive at this point in the last ten months it took years for "us" to get here and my uneducated guess is that it is going to take years before "we" stop feeling the economic effects of "GLOBILIZATION" Whether it was avoidable or inevitable or not I am not sure, but this is it get used to it things are changing and the only thing that can be done is to try and limit the impact enough that "we" can survive as a nation.

Keep whining and finger pointing if it makes you feel better but it sure ain't going to stop what is happening right now and truthfully I don't think that if President Obama could walk on water that he could turn this economic down turn around.

If you have an idea now is the time to let the secret out of the bag
 wisguyingb
Msg: 4
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/6/2009 9:55:47 AM
I'm glad I'm a dorky coin collector and added so many gold and silver coins to my collection over the past 10 years.The way things are going I might have to sell them in the future. Who knows. Very scary.

Anyways this over 10% unemployed really sucks. What ever happened to all of those "shovel ready projects" we heard so much about?

As far as the Obama stimulus is concerned. I heard a while ago that a huge portion of stimulus money is going to be injected into the economy right before the 2010 elections. By doing that the unemployment numbers could come down and the Democrats could claim a small victory and use that small victory as a argument for re-electing them. But it would only be short lived and unemployment could rise again after everyone has been re-elected and the stimulus spending comes to a close.

If I lost my job I'd have to go back into the military...ugh. I am truly thankful that I have a job cuz this is terrible.

Just imagine if John McCain was elected President and unemployment hit 10%. The liberals would be going crazy. Things like Nafta have really hurt this Nation. And I thought Obama promised us he was going to re-negotiate Nafta if he was elected to the office of President. I guess we have 3 years to wait for that promise to be fulfilled.
 flyguy51
Msg: 5
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/6/2009 10:09:36 AM

Unemployment rises to 10.2 percent; black unemployment rises to 15.7 percent

Hmm... I'm surprised that those colorblind among us didn't take issue with this racial categorization. Actually, I'm not that surprised as this isn't an article they want to find fault with.

While GDP statistics indicate the country is no longer in recesssion, the U.S. economy shed 190,000 jobs in October...

I asked a friend of mine who is a financial planner about these seemingly contradictory claims. He told me that unemployment lags a recession. Businesses have to lay off workers to get back into the black, see. While that is cold comfort to the unemployed, it does indicate that the economy is beginning its recovery, as slow as it may seem to those who are suffering.

Voters have never been known to be a patient group-- particularly those who didn't get the candidate they voted for. To paraphrase another president talking about oil prices, I'm sure that if Obama could wave a wand and say, "Create jobs," he would.

Economists will usually claim that a president's power to restore the economy is limited. However, the fact of the matter is that things could have gotten a whole lot worse. Actually, I thought they would. The question is not so much "Is the economy getting better?" but rather it is "Could Presidents Bush and Obama have helped the faltering economy in a more fiscally efficient manner?"

OBama DOES not care about UNEMPLOYMENT

You could not be more blunt and unfair if you were Kanye West. According to your reasoning prior to the elections, shouldn't Obama at least care about the black unemployment (with their higher percentage noted in the OP)?
 wisguyingb
Msg: 8
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/6/2009 2:54:27 PM
"Currently, we don’t think it will get to 10 percent. Our current number is somewhere in the 9s.”

-Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve testifying before Congress’s joint economic committee (May 5, 2009)

“That’s a story I’m confident will be repeated at companies across the country — companies that are currently struggling to borrow money selling their products, struggling to make payroll, but could find themselves in a different position when we start implementing the plan,” Obama said. “Rather than downsizing, they may be able to start growing again. Rather than cutting jobs, they may be able to create them again.”

- President Obama (February 13, 2009)

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/flashback-bernanke-on-unemployment-we-dont-think-it-will-get-to-10-percent_11062009
 EarlzP
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/7/2009 6:26:09 AM

In all seriousness folks...I am not going to bash the administration. I think the stimulus plan is not working and our leaders need to rethink what they are doing with the money. I was against the stimulus plan when Bush did it and I am against the one Obama did. Buy outs of GM and banks and the bail out of wall street. We have employers laying off more and more people and there is no end in site. I do not think we are out of the recession and it is going to get worse.
As for the bail outs, GM should have filed bankruptcy and restructured, the wall street gang are the ones who got us into some of this mess and they should have been forced to restructure as well. As for Fannie and Freddy, Bill Clinton, Barney Frank and even Republicans should never have given them the go ahead to give loans to people who could not afford them.
This is a mess ....

Talking about what if's and what has been done is not going to lead to a good unbiased discussion about what we can do to change what appears to be a problem that is not going to go away, lining up by party lines won't get this job done, we need a united front to let our representataives know what we want done to minimize the economic damage we are facing as we move into this global economy.

Here are my suggestions, I am semi-retired working a part time business of my own, drawing social security and collecting two pensions, my concerns are for all of those who are not in as safe a position as I am.

Dmotz I agree with you this is a mess

I am not an economist but if you identify the elements needed to grow or maintain an economy that would be a good place to start

1-Spending- a healthy economy requires people spending money buying goods and services

2-people need a way to obtain money if they don’t have it they can not spend it

3- People need employment/jobs in order to have the money to spend that will fuel our economy

4- Employment- in order to have employment there needs to be people buying goods and services

So if we are buying a lot of goods and services that are produced outside of our country that will fuel job opportunities just not for the United States and not for Americans

President Obama apparently understands the elements that are needed to trigger job growth and has tried to stimulate the economy by creating short term employment “shovel ready jobs” and saving existing jobs

Out sourcing needs to be stopped or heavily taxed the legaliy of which I as not sure of, but having said that as Americans we do not need to do business with any company that out sources our jobs.

As Americans we can not presently compete in the job market with countries that have average wages lower then our minimum wage so we need to tell our representatives that we want tariffs put on products that cost us jobs here at home, even if we can’t compete we can start to make it less attractive for companies that want to do business here to make their products in foreign countries

Our government has to subsidize businesses that want to compete with businesses that are operating outside of our country; other countries are subsidizing their companies, the same companies that already have a tremendous advantage over companies struggling to stay in America.

We can’t sit back and let foreign made products continue to suck the economy out of America, if we were attacked by foreign troops or weapons we would respond using every possible means to defeat our enemy, our economy is and has been under attack by foreign made goods and services this is war and the future of our country is at stake.

We are also under attack from within by the greed of wall street, it should not take a rocket scientist to under stand that with all of the billionaires and millionaires that make their fortunes on wall street that money is coming from some where and that some where is the investors if wall street is making it small investors are losing it
 flyguy51
Msg: 11
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/7/2009 10:49:29 AM

FLYGUY...the article is true..Why is the rate higher for African Americans? I do not know, but it is a shame either way. Your feeble attempt to make me out to be a racist is a flop..

I was not disputing the stats, nor was I trying to make you out to be a racist-- I'm afraid you missed my point entirely. I was pointing out the inconsistency of people who often take issue with racial breakdowns when that breakdown does not help support their worldview. In this case, there is silence on the issue because the info in question DOES support their worldview. And believe me, in the past, when I have made people out as racists, the attempts were never feeble.

There also seems to be silence on the point that unemployment lags behind economic recovery...
 EarlzP
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/8/2009 6:52:18 AM

I was serious folks..this is not a bash Obama thread. I hear my side{conservative] and I hear the opposing sides. What I want to know is what you think should be done?

As you can see from the number of bloggers that responded in a positive way with what they thought would help get "us" out of this mess that they are really only interested in confrontation, I think people have forgot that " a divided house can not stand"

I believe we should give incentives to those companies that left and went abroad. I think NAFTA WAS A BIG MISTAKE. How about we not buy products from who were once US based companies till they come home and provide jobs. If it takes tax breaks to get them here then so be it.
We have to find a way to get these companies back on our soil.

I would not be opposed to giving companies that return to the USA tax cuts but they would have to return prior to taking the tax cut

The stimulus is not working folks. If it was working, the democrat claims of unemployment NOT REACHING 8% would be accurate.

The unemployment number has never been accurate, but it is closer now because unemployment benefits have been increased from 26 weeks to 99 weekks the number is now closer to accurate but naturally the extention in benefit time adds to the percentage of unemployed

FLYGUY...the article is true..Why is the rate higher for African Americans? I do not know, but it is a shame either way. Your feeble attempt to make me out to be a racist is a flop..

I think that there has always been a disaportionate number of African Americans unemployed this just points out the need to work on the factors that are making it harder for minorities to find employent
 EarlzP
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/8/2009 8:01:57 AM

It is not our place to come up with solutions...we were told that Obama had the tools necessary to get the job done...He allegedly appointed only the best and the brightest you know like Geitner.....He made promises based on these appointments and on his Stimulus plan..now that it is not working Liberals have taken up the argument "what would you do?" I am not President nor am I an Economist, Obamas Job is to manage America, he is Failing! so much of his time and effort has been in trying to get HRC passed which in reality will not do anything to help the economy in the near future.....now that it has passed the House maybe He and his best and Brightest will start to make a Sincere effort in fixing the Economy....

Your right it's not your job, a republican blogger asked for viable solutions and you offered more of the same rhetorical baloney you have offered in the past, your agenda is transparent it's not related to the economy in particular it's aimed directly at President Obama and the democrats you don't care about fixing the economy you only want to demean the present Administration.

Our President is a great multi tasker we could call him the superman of politics, he has limitless energy, he is able to tackle numerous issues at the same time. Get ready health care reform is on the horizon

Funny to see posters trying to say that the unemployment numbers have never been accurate of course they haven't, unemployment is always much higher than what the rate reflects......
 EarlzP
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/8/2009 8:14:18 AM

As more and more people lose jobs that means more funds being paid out to programs such as unemployment, welfare, food stamps and etc.

When more and more people lose jobs, that means less income tax being paid to help pay the national debt

So what is your recommendation on creating employment? How many jobs will negativity create?
 EarlzP
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/8/2009 9:03:30 PM

I thought I was fairly specific as to what I'd do. I didn't see any political agenda in my course of action. I only make decisions based on the economics and the money. I'm am not a member of any political party. In fact, I rarely vote in anything but local elections.

You were specific my apology, I left in what I thought would help

But this admimistration is setting economic policy and programs in place which are not only not working in the short run, but will be enormously harmful in the long term.

I don't agree with you some thing had to be done to slow down the economic free fall we are in shovel ready jobs, saving some jobs teachers, fireman, police were all good short term investments

We have to do a lot more in the creation of jobs, long term employment that provides our citizens with enough faith in our future that they will start spending again, if Amercian companies that are now manufacting overseas won't start to move back to the USA we have shut down our market place to their products until they decide they want to relocate their manufacturing facilities in the USA. There are many imported items that are not critical to our nations survival, close the ports to them

2. promote the use of natgas as fuel for large vehicles and transportation fleets with transition to using it as fuel for most transportation
a. this would spur a job creating drilling boom in the U.S.
b. this would spur jobs to build out the infrastructure to support the transition
* pipeline expansion
* fueling station construction and conversion
* lower imported fuels and reduce our balance of payment deficeits
3. Enact tax incentives for plant expansions of all types making the increased revenue tax exempt for a period of 10 years.

4. Allow accelerated depreciation of capital expenditures
5. Pass favorable tax treatment for the construction of nuclear power electric generating plants.
9. Bring Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae under sound fisical management and quit operating them like a hedge fund
10. Redirect the misguided stimulus spending to primarily upgrading the electrical grid of the midwest and northeast. They're in bad shape.

1. stop spending money we don't have (see UHC) at this time

The cost of health care is a major drain on our economy, we need reform that includes a public option to create incentives for health insurance companies to freeze their prices

6. Eliminate the Departments of Energy and Education
Why?

7. Freeze most if not all federal hiring

We need jobs this is not the time to freeze hiring

8. Eliminate the double taxation of dividends

Why?

11. Pass legislation to reform healthcare to include tighter restrictions on "pre-existing" condition denial, increased portability, states restricting access to their markets and tort reform limitations.

I think we have to work in the framework of the reform bill just passed in the house, if we want to reduce the number of law suits resulting from malpractice get rid of the health care providers that are practicing in a manner that leads to suits
 wisguyingb
Msg: 17
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/9/2009 3:51:31 AM
^^If he is such a smart and Nobel prize winning economist. Then Krugman should have seen this coming and warned us like Peter Schiff did back in 2006 and early 2007 plus all of the other warnings he gave before 2006.

Schiff warnings with dates (below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_kLqxbtcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVP_sgCETo
 EarlzP
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/9/2009 4:59:26 AM

^^If he is such a smart and Nobel prize winning economist. Then Krugman should have seen this coming and warned us like Peter Schiff did back in 2006 and early 2007 plus all of the other warnings he gave before 2006.

Schiff warnings with dates (below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_kLqxbtcg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVP_sgCETo

Are you trying to say this information was available in 2006/2007 and the President Bush administration ignored it? He acted so surprised when the economy went into free fall.
 EarlzP
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/9/2009 6:59:28 AM
I wonder if they use the really strict standards for the Nobel Prize in Economics that they used for the Nobel Peace Prize?....lol

I guess that President Bush did not have an economic advisory team, I mean if he did how could he have said a week before the economic wheels came off that the fundimentals of our economy are strong, I wonder what weak would have looked like?

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2008/09/08/the-bush-administrations-tax-cut-didnt-increase-investment-and/

Further, regarding GDP growth, government investments in infrastructure, education and basic research would have increased U.S. GDP by a far greater amount than cutting the tax rate to 35%, Dawson said. The reason? "Those public investments will simultaneously increase the nation's productive capacity and make sustainable growth more likely by expanding the pool of employees with good-paying jobs," Dawson said. "Absent an increase in good-paying jobs, sustained GDP growth is not possible. And in case any one hasn't noticed, the reason the U.S. economy is stalling now is that we're running out of consumers, basically running out of employees with good-paying jobs."

Economic Analysis: The 2001 Bush Administration' reduction of the marginal tax rate to 35% did achieve one goal: it granted a large tax cut to rich and very-rich Americans, a primary constituent group in the Republican Party. But in the process it increased the U.S. budget deficit and national debt at a time of increased spending for wars and for security, and it also caused the dollar to plunge. The view from here is that the tax cut will have to be reversed, and public investment in infrastructure, education, and basic research increased in order to achieve sustainable growth in these United States.

Well the only thing about revisiting the past that makes any difference is using the past to predict the future and what we have seen from the past is that we need to do a number of things quite differently, we apparently didn't learn from the great depression
 EarlzP
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/9/2009 6:48:02 PM

Doesnt really make sense to call it more "Stimulus" you should call it some Stimulus...the alleged Stimulus plan of Obama and his pals was not really about Stimulating the Economy...we need a Real Stimulus plan with only one purpose and that would be to stimulate the Economy not all this Green agenda, Arts, whatever BS,.,,,

Unemployment numbers are calculated on the number of people drawing unemployment, Using 26 weeks of unemployment coverage as it was prior to Jan 09 the unemployment rate would be 8.2%

It appears that the stimulus is working
 EarlzP
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/9/2009 7:36:30 PM

WTF? you guys love to make up numbers .......the new era of Obamanomics....Nice make up fake job creation numbers, inflate the GDP number, now reinterpret the unemployment rate...

Your information about the Rate is Left wing spin.....15,700,000 unemployed....

This is how the rate should be calculated-Unemployment Rate = (Unemployed Workers / Total Labor Force) * 100

The fake numbers were okay until President Obama took office and then all of a sudden you want to use numbers that are closer to real, do you hate the President because he extended unemployment benefits to 99 months? Or do you hate him for some other reason.

Again using the same critera that was in place when President Obama took office the unemployment rate is now at 8.2%

Now what would you do to create employment?
 EarlzP
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/9/2009 8:35:34 PM
Unemployment benefits are the way they calculate how many are unemployed, when President Obama was elected the unemployment benefits were paid for 26 weeks they are now paid for 99 weeks, as long as people are drawing unemployment benefits they count as unemployed when the benefits run out they are no longer counted,using 26 weeks as the calculation used to figure how many are unemployed 13.1 million or 8.2% are unemployed

The percentage of those out of work has never accurately reflected a true number it has only counted those drawing unemployment benefits, President Obama has extended benefits if he had not extended the lenght of time that people could draw benefits the unemployment rate would be 8.2 %
 oilhauler
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/10/2009 2:44:17 AM
acording to abc counting the part time workers ,unemployment is between 17 and 18 percent. Certain areas of the country are running 25 percent or higher. Like parts of texas that are tied to the energy industry
 EarlzP
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/15/2009 4:43:10 PM

Hey don't knock the method by which they create their statistics....

Remember if you got a raise that was a job saved or created under the stimulus plan, so don't forget to report your raise.

Look at the latest job approval ratings for President Obama, RCP Average 10/22 - 11/14 -- 52.0 42.3 "+9.7" Wait until employment turns around, can you imagine the ratings then

President Obama Job Approval
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/22 - 11/14 -- 52.0 42.3 +9.7
Gallup 11/12 - 11/14 1547 A 53 39 +14
Rasmussen Reports 11/12 - 11/14 1500 LV 50 49 +1
Associated Press/GfK 11/5 - 11/9 1006 A 54 43 +11
Pew Research 10/28 - 11/8 2000 A 51 36 +15
CNN/Opinion Research 10/30 - 11/1 1018 A 54 45 +9
Ipsos/McClatchy 10/29 - 11/1 1077 A 53 43 +10
FOX News 10/27 - 10/28 900 RV 50 41 +9
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 10/22 - 10/25 1009 A 51 42 +9
 EarlzP
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/16/2009 3:46:14 AM

You think it's bad now ??? Wait until next year after Congress passes new laws on small bussiness ....

Mandatory 5 paid sick days per year per employee .

Where is your source?
 EarlzP
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/16/2009 8:46:59 PM

Looks like the WH got caught in its overstated stimulus statistics. Seems they just got done slashing 600,000 jobs from their report. Hmmmm wonder how many other statistical reports have errors like this.

Talk about inflating numbers

The Obama administration, under fire for inflating job growth from the $787 billion stimulus plan, slashed over 60,000 jobs from its most recent report on the program because the reporting outlets had submitted "unrealistic data," according to a document obtained by ABC News.

60,000 that's 4 zeros
600,000 that's 5 zeros

I will bet it was just a typo an honest mistake on your part, you wouldn't try to do any thing like this on purpose, would you?
 EarlzP
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/16/2009 9:07:48 PM

If you do more research you will find that about 90 percent of those are jobs allegedly"Saved" and over half of those are in teaching.....so now we have to praise Obama because we have public school teachers?I bet Obamas buddies in the Teachers Unions are ecstatic.....

Lets say that I believe what you "allege" without a source. Do you have a problem with public school teachers?
 EarlzP
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/17/2009 6:49:20 PM

Nope, but saving existing Government jobs does little to help the Economy...

Really you have a strange way of seeing things, lets say that the police, firemen,teachers, auto workers that are still working because of stimulus monies were instead laid off and drawing unemployment in your mind their being unemployed would not have a negative effect on the economy, am I correct in my conclusion?

and remember the these are jobs allegedly "Saved" not Created

I will allegedly try to remember

BTW do you know what President Bush wanted to do with 12,000,000 illegal immigrants?
 EarlzP
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/17/2009 7:44:53 PM

Yep.....same thing Obama wants ......Unlike Obama supporters many who supported Bush actually disagreed with a lot of what he did and proposed.....

We know what President Bush wanted to do with Illegals, what do you allege that President Obama wants to do about the illegal immigration problem?

nope you are not correct.....I said allegedly saving Government jobs has little effect on the economy I didnt say it had no effect....the Economy would be better served if 325,000 manufacturing jobs had been saved.....

Really? better served if 350,000 manufacturing jobs had been saved, lets see a teacher makes 40g a year and a production worker makes 40g a year just thinking out your logic.... the teacher pays taxes on 40g a year the production worker pays taxes on 40g they both spend an equal amount on food,gas , housing, extras I must be missing some thing, maybe you can explain your logic to me? Please....
 EarlzP
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/17/2009 8:43:57 PM

Manufacturing jobs on the other hand are paid for by products brought and sold. If the products don't sell then less workers are needed. Usually when products don't sell its because the product sucks or a bad economy where the demand for the product goes down.

Factories will shut down due to decrease in product demand causing unemployment rates to go up.
With education, especially k-12 there is only so much that can be cut, so taxes go up.

Lets see we are losing jobs because people are not buying the products we manufacture here, so do you want the government to buy and hand out 100,000 gadgets is that it?

Cash for clunkers wasn't that a government program meant to keep production jobs from being lost? I am trying to remember how you reacted to that program

So with all of those government type jobs, do the teachers, firemen, police officers buy things are manufactured? So if they buy 100,000 gadgets will that keep people working in the manufacturing fields?

I am just trying to understand supply and demand and how it works, you know like the chicken and the egg which came first supply or demand, what happens if their is no demand for a product?
 EarlzP
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Unemployment hits 10.2%
Posted: 11/18/2009 4:42:44 AM

If that is true it explains why Obama isnt doing much to try to decrease unemployment Rate in America it gets in the way of his Globalism aspirations,.,,,,Why not let Americans suffer and not have enough money for food or rent after all according to him America has so much so apologize for....Nice how Liberals always find a way to blame America for everything.....Large unemployment numbers are Better? WTF? people will believe anything as long as they can somehow blame America..

Here is what I find amazing:

That conservatives can rant and rave about any thing after supporting the republican party as they engaged us an in illegal war while the economy of the country slid into it's worst economic mess since the great depression. Your party the party of no created this mess and yet you still have the gall to attack and smear the liberal party.

Darn tomorrow it's going to rain= President Obama made the rain clouds, the conservative republicans should be kneeling at the feet at any one who would take on this mess left by their party
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Unemployment hits 10.2%