Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Too small for a condom !?! Then What???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pamsfl
Msg: 3
Too small for a condom !?! Then What???Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
If you want to continue seeing him, then hope he doesn't read this post:)

LMAO Pedro.
 smartypants24
Msg: 5
Too small for a condom !?! Then What???
Posted: 11/7/2009 5:00:54 PM
Female condom? More expensive, but doesn't rely on his size to hold it in place
 Jewlsey*
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/7/2009 5:52:47 PM
OMG...I'm sure they must make condoms for all sizes... training condoms, like training bras?
 FishHook72
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2009 6:25:59 PM
Wow...he can't be THAT small-- give him a box of Durex brand condoms....
Those things are REALLY tight-- totally useless for most guys.
 NappyKAT
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/7/2009 8:42:45 PM
Um... does he know about erections?
That usually helps a condom fit.
And I agree about the female condom. Totally underrepresented.
 mysteriosa
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2009 8:52:32 PM
I would contact the family planning clinic and ask what they can suggest. I did wonder though whether it is really the problem or whether he just doesn't like condoms. If he's just being honest though then I'd do some research on the web. There must be suppliers somewhere. One wonders why he hasn't done some research as he must have known about this for some time.
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2009 9:09:07 PM
Try Googling 'small condoms'. You can get smaller condoms from online retailers.
 smartypants24
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/7/2009 9:09:18 PM
Good call Mysteriosa...I was wondering about that after I posted, but it was too late to edit...I've known a few girls who got suckered by the "condoms are too small" or "I'm allergic to condoms" talk...have they every tried stretching out a condom? You could stick your whole arm into one of those things...so unless his penis is well over 2 feet long and 8" around...I'm sure there's a condom to fit. As far as allergies...there are many different varieties, and if he's allergic to latex, there's always the female condom (again, but I think these are an excellent idea!)...they're non latex

This guy's excuse sounds like a "I don't like condom's because they're too big" excuse to try to go bareback
 forumfishie
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/8/2009 11:56:28 AM
It's just an excuse.
He knows where to get the ones that fits him.
He is using the "I'm too small , don't judge me and let me have unprotected sex with you card"
That means he has been having sex with everybody else he met before you without a condom.
Think about that.
 Helen0426
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/10/2009 1:14:37 PM
He might really not know he can get condoms to fit. It'll be easy to find out. The suggestion of a female condom is an excellent one. So tell him, "No worries, when we get to that point, I'll use the female condom."

I'm guessing he'll find some objection...
 OutMind
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/10/2009 2:52:50 PM

YESSSSS..The truth comes out!!! Size does matter!!!

Now this is funny.
 ReallyCleverOne
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2009 2:59:04 PM
I think I'd thank him for his time and keep it moving. Ugh. Who wants to deal with that?
 el lagarto
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/10/2009 6:43:13 PM
Sounds like a line to me ! One can find ALL sizes, available online ...
 cuban delite
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/11/2009 1:04:23 PM
female condom.....cum prepared :-P
 jj9499
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2009 1:41:02 PM
Why don't you just find a guy with a bigger d***?
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/12/2009 3:42:24 PM
{{{{{Why don't you just find a guy with a bigger d***?}}}

LOL I agree. I doesn't sound like it gonna be much fun anyways.... with tiny tinny..
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/12/2009 3:46:10 PM
^^^ She likes the tiny tinny ones^^^ She is lying LOL
 Jewlsey*
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/12/2009 5:25:53 PM
^^^yeah, she lied about that too, lol
 Dynahd02
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/12/2009 7:22:11 PM
Maybe try this...LOL
Sex On Mars

The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough Frequent Flier miles.

They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc..

Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of sex.

'Just how do you guys do it?' asks Maureen.

The Martian responds, 'Pretty much the way you do.'

A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.. Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny, weenie member about half an inch long and just a quarter-inch thick.

'I don't think this is going to work,' says Maureen.

'Why?' he asks. 'What's the matter?'

'Well,' she replies, 'it's just not long enough to reach me!'

'No problem,' he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.

'Well,' she says, 'that's quite impressive, but it is still narrow.'

'No problem,' he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.

'Wow!' she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad passionate love.

The next day the couples rejoin their other partners and go their separate ways. As they walked along, Mike asks, 'Well, was it any good?'

'I hate to say it,' says Maureen, 'but it was wonderful. How about you?'

'It was horrible,' he replies. 'All I got was a headache . She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears.'
 m14shooter
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2009 9:09:24 PM
This place has them for all sizes. Just do a google search nd you will be amazed what you find.
http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/229?gclid=CJC38I6ah54CFRQeDQodilkOqw

Instruction video for using the small ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGI8QgPUCw
 spunkybum52
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/15/2009 10:23:47 PM
Sad situation, and I would have to ask if you are really serious with this guy. If so, then I guess you don't really care about his size. However if that was me, I would make HIM take some of the responsibility to find the right condoms that fit him. Why should you look all around for this? If he wants sex.. he finds the condom that suits him. After all, it's HIS problem. And if he wants sex badly enough with you (and if you really want it with him)... then he will find some that fit. If he is not interested to bring along his own taylor made condoms... then forget it. How irresponsible and uncaring can a man be? If he cares about you, he will find his own. I would tell him no condom/ no sex..... you go find the condoms that fit you and then come back to me when you are ready. Don't take chances just because he won't take responsibility for this. Don't let him pursuade you that he is too small for protection and safety.
 amie.electric
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/16/2009 4:06:21 PM
There's a brand of condoms called Komodo Dragons that I've seen in sex shops. Never had to buy them for any of the guys I've dated, but I saw them and read the box.. They're smaller than the average sized condoms.

Perhaps those might work? I'm sure if they're not in a sex shop near you, that you can order them off a sex shop website.

If not, there is a website you can go onto that makes custom sized condoms. You print off a measuring paper and then order the exact size you need. I'm not sure of the name of it but I'm sure you could Google it.

Good luck :)
 lunatiqfrinjj
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2009 7:25:45 PM
>this whole size thing been blown so out of proportion

rofl
 _Icon_
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/16/2009 11:01:49 PM
Gracious, guys (or rather, gals), quick to condemn much?

If she suggested just wearing smaller ones, and he didn't go for it, THEN he's obviously just trying to get out of it. As it stands, all he's done so far is express a concern of his

Greatest excuse ever to get a woman to let you hit it raw.

?_?
*sigh* Nevermind. Guys are jackasses.

Now THAT was funny!
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/17/2009 10:03:31 AM
I have never heard of a man being too small for condoms. Poor guy. Well I think you will be able to rule out intercourse being pleasurable in your relationship. I hope he is really good at oral.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Too small for a condom !?! Then What???