Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Cutting to the chase.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Taurus1959x
Msg: 4
Cutting to the chase.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I allways meet after a few emails
dont see the point in sending endless mails then finally meeting and theres nothing there
 badge73
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Cutting to the chase.
Posted: 11/11/2009 2:57:57 PM
well im old fashioned ... well id rather inbox each other telling bullcrap for a few months about my boat on birmingham to worcester canel while they say how much they hate the ex whilst still sleeping with them. then move on to texting for a couple of months ... then having the cheek to ring and find its a gay guy. but better then finding out miss perfect is indeed miss hobbit with hairy tash and feet i suppose.

edit, no prizes for comming second willis lol
 Bassbob47
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Cutting to the chase.
Posted: 11/13/2009 10:10:45 AM
cutting to the chase is my preferable method
 jaqi
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Cutting to the chase.
Posted: 11/13/2009 10:44:20 AM
I have done both... I would say that if I get a really good feel about someone in their first email then why not meet.

Unfortunately I have found it is the men who are a little backwards at coming forwards to meet early on and then they invariably talk there way out of meeting even when they are usually the ones initiating the meet.
 lolLori
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Cutting to the chase.
Posted: 11/14/2009 12:55:04 AM
chasing to the c sound like yout. and really get hot er

lolLori
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Cutting to the chase.
Posted: 11/14/2009 1:04:29 AM
so long as youre not wasting any time. you like it a long time hmmmmm. you like not the cement try anthing that cums along that isnt cement providing
and time doent matter. it would be better to have awkward other things. meeting is just as picking up and not wasting time you think you like it maybe you shouldn think suggecc just mean both.
 lolLori
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Cutting to the chase.
Posted: 11/14/2009 1:08:59 AM
gettin into it sound like a good chase right. what does that mean pawing eaghother minutes after a fre minutes. having yourdelf all over eaghothe more than kissing too, right, like getting really hot and everything
 suds62
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Cutting to the chase.
Posted: 11/14/2009 1:27:38 AM
No and i am fed up replying to people and not goin no further than that i really do want to meet a nice lady from liverpool . Why do people contact you and then leave it at that its just weird . Anyway im looking for a nice lady .
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Cutting to the chase.