Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > i wanna know what you think of this??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 5
i wanna know what you think of this??Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I wouldn't call her a player, since she told you upfront what the dealio is--and it's not you!
I'd say you're just not listening.
It's over, don't associate with her any more.

===============

Dude almost all women have a dude in the dugout.

Dang! Where do these mythical women get two guys, let alone just the one?!
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 6
view profile
History
i wanna know what you think of this??
Posted: 11/11/2009 8:35:24 AM
I think that if you're still talking to her.....or ever talk to her again......that would make you an IDIOT!
 carolann0308
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2009 9:29:01 AM
She's got you on ths back burner, I advise you to keep looking and block her.
 Thaddal
Msg: 11
Posted: 11/11/2009 9:31:46 AM
Your a fool for taking her back after she kicked out the ex.....you...sir..deserve anything you get....and...if you cant see a player...wow...tsk...tsk...go with your gut...you are a grown man...use ..reality..and logic...as your guide...it will all become clear... Try it...I'm tellin ya...it really works....go back and read what you wrote....
 Helen0426
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/11/2009 9:37:44 AM

..she told me she was giving him a chance and said he would blow it then she would kick him out and come back to me..

I think she thinks an awful lot of herself if she seriously expects going back to you later to remain an open option!
 daynadaze
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2009 10:40:22 AM
I think if you sit back and wait for someone who acted this way that you had already given her your balls and might as well wait it out. Now if she hadn't cut off your balls, I would think you would tell her to go such an egg and have moved on.
 ItsMargo
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2009 11:03:19 AM
I doubt she's a player, or a very poor one at best. Players play you and keep you in the game.

She's more than likely confused. Which, although a different animal than "playah", leaves you in about the same place.

What *might* be going on for her: What type of history does she have with the ex? Sometimes a long standing history is hard to walk away from, especially if it wasn't really resolved when they broke up. Sometimes, going back and giving it the "scratch and sniff" test one last time can let you know whether it is really over or not. Either he or she have figured they can fix whatever went wrong with them before.
^^ Sounds like she is hopeful, but doesn't really believe whatever problems they had will resolve itself.

What do you need to know about this? She is hopeful it will work out with her ex.

What do you need to do with this information? Move on.

What if she comes back later on? See how you feel then.
I imagine you'll be wondering if she is still a confused type person (more than likely yes - although going through the whole "rinse. repeat" exercise of slamming ones head into a brick wall again with an ex can sometimes bring people clarity) and whether coming back to you is just another exploration (more than likely yes - virtually all relationships of 6 months are still just an exploration).
 acuddler
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/11/2009 12:44:01 PM
Put up with it, be cool, and then pull the same gag on her, and see how she reacts. If she can play the field, so can you.
 morebabe
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/11/2009 1:19:23 PM
It sucks she called him when she had you! I wondered if they have children together. At least she told you the truth! She obviously has no faith in him as she presumes he will blow it again. I think everyone is being a little harsh on her she sounds very commited, unfortunatly its not to you! If she was a player then she could have told you nothing and said she was going on holidays and returned shortly after him screwing everything up again .... Anyway sounds like your smitten, she'll be back just wait it out! At least she gave up what she liked to give his sorry ass other go... sounds like a champ to me. Fingers crossed she is as commited to you!
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/11/2009 1:35:59 PM
Smell it? You stepped in it.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 27
Posted: 11/11/2009 3:03:20 PM
Fu_ck her and then dump her. Women like that deserve to be used and abused. Yuck!
 DelrayDesign
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/11/2009 3:21:58 PM
SHE is not only a PLAYER but a LOSER!

And at this stage...a two-time loser!

You need to move on and when HE "blows it and she comes back to you"...

Simply let her know...you are not INTERESTED! Don't engage in her issues! End of story!

If you are...then you like DRAMA! You will get what you deserve from that point forward!
 Island home
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/11/2009 3:34:04 PM
OP How does she feel about you entertaining others while she makes up her mind?
 WasabiGal
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/11/2009 3:50:11 PM
^^^^ good god

I agree with Snark, make it stop.
 anunu
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2009 6:02:00 PM
Alan,
It is time to man up
Wait for no one.
Tell her you will not play her games and you will not wait for her.
Waiting for her is a sign of desperation. If you do wait, you are letting her be in charge and she will do it again because you let her.
 Bullitt6996
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2009 7:18:50 PM
I hate to point this out bud, she is being a total idiot. You don't tell someone you care about that you're goin to give an ex another shot, but don't worry, it won't last long. That's not being a player, that's being an ***hole. I would walk away from her and her drama.

Good Luck dude,
TM
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > i wanna know what you think of this??