Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Dah Boat, she's run aground Cap'n.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mathostx
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Dah Boat, she's run aground Cap'n.Page 1 of 1    
I need a profile review. I was doing ok for a few months. People would reply to messages, or some would message me on their own. But I've had a few dry spells where I can't get a reply, or they'll talk for a few messages, convo seems to go well, then poof. Trying to figure out what I need to change or improve upon. I'm working on new pics, don't have anyone to take them though, just recently lost the friend that would of been able to do it best. That and I've lost bout 40lbs since the most recent one I think. Making it so I can actually wear a lot more of my more dressy, or club worthy clothing.
 Mathostx
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Dah Boat, she's run aground Cap'n.
Posted: 11/12/2009 11:51:01 AM
Oh, yeah I should probably edit that one. Yeah, me and that "friend" had a pretty bad falling out and are no longer on talking terms.
 Mathostx
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Dah Boat, she's run aground Cap'n. Profile Review
Posted: 11/13/2009 9:36:23 PM
Went through and made a few changes, hard to change some of the sentences though. Granted, thats why I probably had difficulty with my higher english classes in school.

If anyone else wants to throw in some input that'd be nice too.
 Mathostx
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Dah Boat, she's run aground Cap'n. Profile Review
Posted: 11/13/2009 11:18:22 PM
Actually the things in the second paragraph are a whole lot of issues. I've actually got 76 out of 99 credit hours towards a computer system and internetworking technology degree, from Baker College of Flint Michigan. Can't finish though till I get my student loans back in order, which is on track but will take another.....8 months. Hard to explain that in a profile on a dating site though.

Oh actually the one with the baseball hat was literally, I was at home on lunch from work, someone texted me and asked if I had a more recent pic, and I was like yeah sure. Ironically I've had someone recognize me at work from here.

Ok, so I'll definitely work on better pics... Thankfully due to weight loss I can wear a lot more of the dress shirts, and other nice clothes I've been wanting to wear, so should be able to get some good ones. Need to find someone to take em though*hates posing for pics while other people are taking them*
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Dah Boat, she's run aground Cap'n.