Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > The Pay sites have an important message for you.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 meadow-view22
Msg: 1
The Pay sites have an important message for you. Page 1 of 1    
The following is my own sarcastic little commentary on the question of whether the pay sites can be trusted. The company names have been changed to protect the guilty, but I think you will recognize them.

*****************************************************************************************************************

And now, an important announcement from the team here at SCAM.

S....scoundrels
C....cash
A....acquisition
M...management

Our initials tell it all.

Who we are:

SCAM is a business management company presently handling the operation of several of the Pay dating sites on the internet. Here at SCAM, we take our business with you very seriously. That's why we are taking the time here today to address some very important issues. Our customer service team has compiled a list of questions that have been sent to us by our loyal customers,....and we have decided to share them with,...... you,.....the persons who have left us and are now using the free sites,...... in the hope of winning you back to our quality services.

Q: I tried the free 3 day trial membership with Patch dot com, but I discovered that after I had canceled my membership, my credit card had still been billed for the full month. I don't want to continue with the service. Is there anything that I can do about this?

A: Absolutely. Our customer service team is working hard to improve our services to all of our members and I'm certain that you will enjoy your one year subscription.

Q: My account with Zahoo dot com was due to expire in a day, and then suddenly my inbox was filled with matches trying to contact me. So, I figured, why not,...and renewed my membership. Well, every single one of those e-mail contacts turned out to be from people who had deleted their accounts several months earlier. What is going on here? I don't like this.

A: Occasionally there may be some minor glitches in our systems, but rest assured that we are working on it.

Q: I'm a single guy and had decided with one of my friends that we would both open an account with Disharmonie dot com at the same time. After sending out scores of e-mails and getting no replies, we decided to call it quits. The day before our two memberships were both to expire, we received 8 confirmed matches and three e-mails each. So we renewed. All three were from very attractive women,....but the problem is,.....we both received the same messages! These were all people listed as being in my city,.....but my friend lives 1200 miles away and had these same women listed as being in HIS city. We sent e-mails to all of them and big surprise,.....no answers. Something's not right here. I called the toll free number at SCAM and talked to someone,.... and was assured that I would no longer be billed. We discovered later that they had billed our credit cards for an additional 6 months. I'm less than pleased, sir.

A: Oh my. Well,.........billing errors do sometimes happen. And it certainly is a small world, isn't it. I mean, having those ladies all wind up in two places at once like that,.......it really is a bit of a coincidence. Perhaps they like to travel a lot or something. Anyway,.....thank you for contacting SCAM,....and from all of us here at customer service,.... we hope that you enjoy your 6 month membership. Love is just a click away.
 89*4L
Msg: 2
The Pay sites have an important message for you.
Posted: 11/21/2009 6:38:15 PM
ahhhh it could be worst. Society could start charging people to use public restrooms.
But why pay for a site when you can use POF?

oh by the way, I do think in someplaces there will eventually be a fee to use a public restroom.
 Genuine_Gentleman_For_You
Msg: 3
The Pay sites have an important message for you.
Posted: 11/21/2009 9:36:11 PM
The places I've been to in Europe charged for public restrooms. A euro to take a whizz. I couldn't believe it. And with the exchange rate between the euro and the dollar at the time really meant that I paid like $1.50. Now that's no big deal if you're buying something, but it is an expensive p*ss. lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > The Pay sites have an important message for you.