Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Photo's, ,Melbourne/Indialantic , The Crowne Plaza, Nov.21      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justnancy
Msg: 1
Photo's, ,Melbourne/Indialantic , The Crowne Plaza, Nov.21Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
THANK YOU EVERYONE for attending. We had a great turn out, over 300 in attendance. Hope everyone had a great time.
You alL ROCK!!!!
I have a few pictures to down load. Please check back frequently as there are several people who will be downloading pictures.
LOL, thankfully so, since I forget to take pictures.

Pictures taken @ pof party on 11/21/09 Melbourne/Indialantic, The Crown Plaza

Gee it was windy

Ok im ready no.lol

Brian

Two very sweet people i met!

Howie

our nice Bartenders

Sandy @ Howie

Sandy @ George

Having A Blast

Brian,Laura, & Sydney Greeting

Brian helping our Hostess!

WoW! Bet we had close to 300 people!

Opening the door

Sandy & David

Sandy,David, & Sybersyd5

Jellybeans, David &Sybersyd5

The life of the party! what a sweetheart

yes i had to end up in the middle!

Dennis(my Body Gaurd) & Sandy

David & SYBERSYD5

Sandy at the end with a tole i found!

Sandy & Dennis (My privite Body Gaurd)

Bejeweless, Sybersyd5, Jellybeans, and Sunseeker

pre-party party!

pre-party party!

Sybersyd5 and me (Bejeweless) :-)

pre-party party Sybersyd5 and Dennis

the pre-party gang lol

this is the small bag I asked for for namebadge backing papers LOL

Jellybeans and me (Bejeweless) :-)

pof fun Lat

pre party smiles (Latina)

pretty lady (Latina)

Handsome men (Lat)

Lets dance (Lat)

more dancers (Lat)

still more danceres (Lat)

Pretty smiles (Lat)

who we are (Lat)

Girls havin fun (Lat)

Girls havin fun (Lat)

more fun people (Lat)

Ladies you missed him (Lat)

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

SK

Newbie:Charles.Think we scared him away! (SK)

SK

SK

SK

before the party

Sybersyd5, Jellybeans, JustNancy

Jelllybeans and Bejeweless

justnancy
Msg: 2
Photo's, ,Melbourne/Indialantic , The Crowne Plaza, Nov.21
Posted: 11/22/2009 9:41:31 AM
A big thank you to:
JELLYBEANS, SYBERSYD5, SUNSEEKER, and BEJEWELESS!!! For all your help at the greeting table.
You girls are awesome.
 jelllybeans
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2009 12:23:45 PM
You are more than welcome Nancy! We all need to thank YOU for such a great party with such a huge turnout! And the weather cooperated nicely too! It looked like everyone was having a great time....I know that I did! It was really nice meeting so many new people and making so many new friends!

I had taken a bunch of pictures and I'll be downloading most of them today. So keep checking back for your picture!!
 Latina1056
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2009 1:32:11 PM
Thank You Nancy for a great party
Had a ball from the pre party to the end of the party and of course continued the party into wee hours of the morning shall we say lol...

Met great new friends saw some that had not seen in awhile and enjoyed everything.

Sunshine!!!!!! Pictures will follow soon.
 sunseeker
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2009 1:43:44 PM
Great party as usual, Nancy. Everyone seemed to have a great time. I was glad to be able to help and to meet such great people!
 justnancy
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/22/2009 3:08:24 PM
Thanks Jelly and Latina for taking pictures. Can't wait to see them. However I think some rest may be in order for both of you since many of you did not get to bed until the sun came up, or at least returned to the rooms until the sun came up. Hey... it's better than finding your way in the dark and getting lost.

Ok, I'm ordering pizza, then going to bed.

Sunseeker glad you had a great time.

And some people left with "romance" in the air.
Best wishes with all those new romances starting up.
 jelllybeans
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2009 5:45:44 PM
this is so frustrating!! i was able to download 4 of my pictures but that's it....now i get some message saying something is wrong and i can't figure it out!!! so i am going to work on it again tomorrow.....the pictures i took came out beautiful and everyone looked so nice too!!!
 egboy
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2009 12:43:37 PM
Thanks I had a great time. I wish I had met more of you ladys. By the end of the night I was about to give out danceing so much. I need to get back in shape. But the knees don't hold up as go as they used to. LOL Till the next one and hope to meet more of you till then.
Gary
 justnancy
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/23/2009 1:09:18 PM
Syd, yes she found her cell phone. Someone returned it to the desk, and the Crowne called her yesterday.

Sandy and Leslie, Thank you for coming, it was great to meet you both. You are both on the list to download pictures.
Latina and Kat (not so stray) are also on the list.

Leslie, I would agree, just not enough time to chat with everyone.

Laura, I don't know why you can't down load more. (¿) Hopefully today it will work, I'm looking forward to seeing all your pictures.

Gary, thanks for coming. LOL, I danced a lot too, damn the next day I could tell I haven't exercised in awhile.
 ck1time
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2009 11:13:50 PM
Outstanding event, Nancy, from afar! If I didn't have Cal fam visiting, I woulda-coulda.
The love & joy is self-evident from the pix! Kudos. And hopefully get some rest for the next 1. You make it happen, & we Love You!
 jelllybeans
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2009 8:50:46 AM
leslie...stop talking like that!!! you look beautiful in every picture i took of you!! (if i can ever get them downloaded here!!) i also think you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!!
 justnancy
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/24/2009 2:34:29 PM
Thanks CK1, having family over is always great.

Thanks Leslie for posting the pictures, Also thank you Sandy. You both looked great. LOL, I'm the one doesn't photo well.

Jelly if you can't them to download on your computer, maybe after Thanks giving you can stop by and we can down load them here.
 jelllybeans
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2009 4:51:06 PM
that sounds great nancy....i keep saying i'll try to download them using my laptop but i haven't YET so i'm not holding out much hope that'll happen before friday

i hope everyone has a wonderfully filling, happy, family/friends filled thanksgiving day!!

laura
 justnancy
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/24/2009 7:06:41 PM
Easy, this is a different Leslie than our SRQ-Leslie. Although she is just as nice as SRQ and can party well too. .
Bejeweless is the Leslie I was referring to here. She is also friends with Wolfie. Leslie-bejewels bunked in with me and others at the Crowne.
LOL so quit your "ritter fritter bugger dinker narftic krasing woman!" , if it had been our SQR-Leslie I would have surely let you know.... as I know she would have LURED you over.

Laura, I can get with you on Friday.
 justnancy
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/24/2009 7:33:14 PM
LOL, that's right Laura (aka Spacey that is)... being Blonde and drinking... that saved me a lot of thinking.

Now if we all got together at the same time, that could become confusing for me. Like hearing double names.
 justnancy
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/25/2009 6:28:45 AM
^^^^^ LOL, I shouldn't ask, but go ahead....hit me with your best shot.

Hmmmmm.... I should have Known you knew which Laura.
 justnancy
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/25/2009 12:40:02 PM

Hey leave me outta this.....SHN I think you meant Leslie ^^^^.

Stinkhorns get your mind all messed up this morning???

Yup, that's what I meant.

Ahhhh, yeah... yeah...that's it. Those darn Stinkhorns. Good thing they only last one day.

What they call a smart blonde... A Golden Retriever

Shoot is that all ya got Pete. I'm a Super Hero with Golden Breasts. Dang, now that's what I call having the power and brains to get a man out of his "nothing box"
 jelllybeans
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2009 7:16:02 PM
i think maybe i'm getting confused too....two leslies, two lauras, one lorie, lots of catholic women....i've met both leslies and now another laura to meet!! (nice to meet you laura ) i can just imagine if the "other" leslie and the "other" laura came to the party too...what fun we could have had!!!

and leslie, i DO believe there is a pastor hanging around and although i don't know how "good" he is, i've heard he's a pretty good "bad" pastor
 Latina1056
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2009 10:06:24 PM
Pictures are up..... Had a great time.... Thanks to all... Sorry to the ones, whose pictures I did not get....

See you next time....

jelllybeans
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2009 3:44:11 PM
hey pete!! i'm sorry but i've never seen her before......she sure is pretty!! good luck finding out who she is!!
 justnancy
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/26/2009 9:14:21 PM
Laura (Spacey that is) I like "Don't Make Me Use My Super Powers!" best.

LOL, I love the other t-shirt you sent me.

I was having a lets say "entertaining" time with a former student. After 2 broken desks, other equipment broken, people having to get injuries checked out in the ER. and ect... the student is now in a special school for students with "violent behaviors" Anyway as the whole "shemeal" ( <- no idea how to spell that one) was going down Spacey listened to all my daily moans and groans. She sent me this this t-shirt:

I will not yell in class.
I will not throw things in class.
I will not get mad and hit anyone in class.
I will not have temper tantrum, and I will always be good, because I am the Teacher, I am the Teacher, I am the Teacher.

O.k. so it would be probably be best if I didn't wear it to class, so I wear it at home. I love it!!!

LOL, that's what I said Laura (Jelly that is) that would be really confusing with both Laura's and Leslie's at one party.

Pete, I have no idea who she is.

Latina, thanks for posting your pictures. They came out great!!!
 swingdansr
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2009 9:02:03 AM
She's probably waiting on her husband to show up.
 straykat4u2keep
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2009 3:06:03 PM
Ok Nancy, my pics are posted. Thanks to Nancy, Jellybean & Leslie. Had fun chatting before the party, sharing stories and having drinks. I think Latina and I scared away some "newbies"...Ummm Charles, "Herman Muenster"etc...it's all in good fun guys, we hope you come back....lol! It was great seeing the usual suspects...hahaha!

the not-so-STRAYKAT
 justnancy
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/29/2009 5:23:38 PM
Thanks "not-so=Straykat" for the pictures. And for driving sooo far to come. It was GREAT seeing you, Rick and Latina.

LOL, You guys scare away the newbies....nooooo waaaay.
 magickisssss
Msg: 26
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:00:13 PM
Nancy, Rick, Kat - The pics are FANTASTIC. Only wish I could have made this one, but so glad everyone had such a great time!! How could they not with Nancy hosting
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Photo's, ,Melbourne/Indialantic , The Crowne Plaza, Nov.21