Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is the magic of cumming inside?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anunu
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What is the magic of cumming inside?Page 1 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Ladies: If you like it, why? What does it do for you?

It is a warm pulsating feeling that just feels like the icing on the cake to make me cum again. It gives me the feeling of completion.

I personally, do not like to deal with the aftermath and mess it leaves as well as the smell

As others have said, how are you having sex without an aftermath. Both men and women produce juices. Sex is just plain messy.
How are you gonna have neat sex?
 breeheel
Msg: 7
What is the magic of cumming inside?
Posted: 11/28/2009 7:59:38 PM
- so she can phone me later and tell me she can feel my seed inside her still while she is at work.

- she may not want me to ejaculate on her face. ( even though ide lick it off)

-as above only her breasts. Feet? inside her high heels? ;) that way she can feel my love when she walks.

-And because my experience is if you can have orgasm at the same time its very powerful when you cum inside her. Its what its all about people.....
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2009 8:03:28 PM
I agree. Men begging is definitely not an attractive thing most of the time. In certain situations it's totally delicious. Begging to cum inside isn't necessarily one of them.

As for what the attraction is... you either know it, or you don't. Nothing anyone says will convince you to like it or want it.

I have always enjoyed it, from the very beginning. How he feels inside me. The scent of us heavy on the air around us. The sensations of my body opening and drawing him deeper into me. What it feels like when he cums. The scent of his body on mine afterwards... a sweet reminder of what happened.
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2009 8:38:05 PM
everything No1baby said.....

and......sometimes.....if he's in the right position....when he ejaculates.....
it hits my Aspot just right......and sends me right over the edge again
 breeheel
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/28/2009 8:47:25 PM
Aspot? Please inform.... not heard of the Aspot
 MsMicki
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2009 8:54:53 PM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12797168.aspx

There is a whole thread dedicated to this !

Many refer to it as the Deep Spot.....
check out the thread....should clear things up for ya!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2009 8:56:25 PM
Warped - it's possible that your bad experiences with your first BF are coloring/clouding your judgement regarding this issue. There are things exes of mine have done that become *sensitive* spots in future relationships.

I don't like condoms because I find I tend to have that left-over rubber smell for days afterwards.

Taking a shower right after sex without a condom will help reduce the after-sex smell... at least that's what I find.

If you're used to doing things one way.. it's hard to change to something new. I was with my ex husband for 10 years. That's nearly 10 yrs of condom-free sex. When I became single I went out and bought condoms and used them. Makes me soooo glad that I'm in a relationship now where it's not necessary!
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 17
Posted: 11/28/2009 9:26:42 PM
When the sex becomes love, there is a warm feeling afterwards of having that special part of him in my body.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 19
Posted: 11/28/2009 9:39:30 PM
m_church My, someone really pissed you off.

It is wrong, yet people do generalize about the opposite sex. We all have to get over it. However that takes time. We are all on a learning path, hopefully we learn our lesson and move on. Sounds like you met up with someone who had to learn her lesson.

So people, try not to generalize. Realize that your life experiences have tainted your way of thinking. It is now time to accept that that is the past and you are now moving to your future. Learn your lesson, it will help you in your future.

Smile, and move on.

ct80
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2009 10:56:36 PM
from a technical standpoint, his semen carries all sorts of things like mood altering chemicals which should also provide you with a intense feeling OR maybe not.
 kpooks
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2009 6:49:51 AM
Not a woman, but I've been told it is a "sensory completeness" if you will, a feeling that we completely love you, enough to cum inside you.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2009 7:18:40 AM

no_1_bby

Good point. I am pretty damn open in the bedroom and sex has only gotten better and better with age.

I did have the most awesome anal experience and my body had never quivered quite like that before. Especially when his load was blown. So I guess I can see what's up with it. I just had not put that together before.

YAY!!! Sometimes it takes us a while to recognize just how toxic people can be... even people we've had relationships with.

Warped - it's possible that your bad experiences with your first BF are coloring/clouding your judgement regarding this issue. There are things exes of mine have done that become *sensitive* spots in future relationships.

SORRY, thats a concept that can't be allowed...

Ahem. You are NOT going to discount me. I put up with that sh*t from my ex for 10 yrs. My feelings are mine and no less valid just because you don't agree with them.

Time after time, women have posted that "past lovers shouldn't matter" or variations on that theme...
Now you're posting that past lovers can apparently matter... Oh look, they can change how a woman feels about a particular sex act..... Gee, who would have thought.....

Past lovers *shouldn't* matter... however.. life being what it is, some people put a lot of weight on what past people have done/said. I've had men judge me against their past relationships. I've had men accuse me of cheating because I simply TALKED to another man... because their previous GFs did cheat. I've been called fat and ugly my whole life... and you hear it often enough you begin to believe it. That impacted on my relationships until I learned to love myself.

If you're used to doing things one way.. it's hard to change to something new.

Uh huh.... and those "things one way" they wouldn't be sex with a past partner would they? That shouldn't affect the present relationship....?
Afterall, "the only thing that matters is the person you're with now" right?????

Uh huh....

You know... normally you aren't quite so.. um... obtuse. Sometimes we don't do things consciously. For years and years and years I would not allow lovers to play with my nipples. It goes back to an experience I had when very young. The sensation irritated me and was far from pleasant. It wasn't until many years later that I made the connection. Now it's one of my favorite things.. not to mention something guaranteed to help me orgasm.

When I finally decided I was ready to have sex after the end of my marriage, it totally freaked me out. I had been 10 yrs with the same person... and my new partner was not him... did not smell like my ex, look like my ex, touch me like my ex, taste like my ex, sound like my ex or f*ck like my ex. He was different. He didn't do anything like I was used to and it all felt wierd. BTW I waited over 2 yrs for it to happen.

I'd like to say that there are a lot of people out there that have aversions to things based on things that happened in their pasts... and many don't make the connection until it's brought up by an outsider.

I'm sorry if you don't understand this concept.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/29/2009 3:56:50 PM
Obviously I can only speak personally, but I love the though a woman so wants and desires me, that she not only wants me inside, but she wants me to come inside her too. The thought of having a part of me left behind is a turn-on for many of the wonderful women I've been involved with.

I love the feeling of warmth and wetness along with all of the beautiful physical sensations you feel making love to a woman. The closeness and intimacy and just the thought she wants me in her is wild.

I'm always prepared to wear a condom and only go natural at the instigation of my partner. There is a difference in sensation for sure.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/29/2009 4:20:56 PM

So that leads me to a question that is mildly on topic - are you doing cunninglingus to please a woman, or because it actually taste good?

With the right woman? BOTH.
 MsMicki
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2009 7:32:39 PM

You taste it and swallow it

You say that like it's a bad thing! Some of us quite enjoy the act.

smell it inside of you "rotting",.

Damn, how long you going without a bath/shower to have sperm rotting in you?

you worry if you are going to get knocked up

actually, I've never worried about that because I always knew I was on birth control and am now fixed. I'd say men have twice the worry.....they have to believe a woman when she says she is on the pill.

,you fear the risk of STD's knowing that semen is like some conduit for disease, sexually speaking.

Once again, men have the same worry....a woman can pass an STD to a man just as easily.
and responsible couples are getting tested first to erase that worry.

My opinion......when it's the man's turn to orgasm.......I want it to be the best orgasm he can have......whether in me or on me or down my throat......is his choice.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2009 7:41:08 PM

When a woman gets up, off of or from under me & makes her way to the bathroom to clean up, but not before I get a glimpse of me running down her leg, it heightens the "that's right, I just got finished taking that a$$, thaaaat's my girl."

*whimper*
 winteragain
Msg: 51
Posted: 11/29/2009 8:52:02 PM
The semen belongs inside a vagina, otherwise men would not be producing it. That's the way nature plays. We don't use the sea monkeys for anything else other than the sole act of being deposited inside a woman. Whatever the woman does with that stuff is completely up to them. Why is it so awesome though? Well, it's like a cat pissing all over the place. Gotta mark your territory somehow.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/29/2009 9:10:57 PM

My opinion......when it's the man's turn to orgasm.......I want it to be the best orgasm he can have......whether in me or on me or down my throat......is his choice.

The real turn-on for me is knowing my partner enjoys me coming inside and loves the taste of my semen. It would not be a turn-on if she didn't and I certainly wouldn't want it if she didn't like it.

It comes down to communication before anything happens in bed, people settle for sexual incompatabilty and they shouldn't.
 TallAndDark68123
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2009 10:56:15 PM
All I can say is you need to communicate this very, very early in any relationship. This is a natural desire for most men and I dare say a majority would not be interested in a partner who feels this way.
 AboveOmnipotence
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/29/2009 11:26:43 PM
This has got to be one of the most retarded topics/questions that I've seen.
 jammytoe
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 4:22:28 AM
i'm going to have to agree with the majority of the post replies....feeling that hot, wet explosion inside me is the perfect ending to great lovin' !!!!!! of course that's with exclusive partner....everyone else is capped....lol.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 5:00:53 AM
^^^ Why do I have a sudden vision of an oil well in my head??? Hehehe..
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 6:51:24 AM
It's the way it was meant to be. It's why you're here and why I'm here, and although it's not always done to make babies, there's still something ineffebly good, almost spiritual about it. People with no sentimentality about sex kind of make me sad, even though they'd say my sentiments are irrational. Not everything can or should be rational, sex being on the top of that list.
 OutMind
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/30/2009 7:29:01 AM
I enjoy coming inside my woman as well as I enjoy coming all over her. The thing is, that this is not something that I am pushing on her, but something that we mutually enjoy. Yes it's messy, but yes, she enjoys the idea that my semen IS inside of her. And she enjoys that warm explosion and all that.

It is actually one of the awesome things about being in a long term relationship where you have gone past the condom stage, you are both clear of STD's and you have birth control taken cared of. It is simply awesome. So awesome that sometimes she whisper these things in my ear to try to get me turned on.
 AboveOmnipotence
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:25:27 AM

And yet, you still had something to say. I think your user name says it all. Good for you!!!
Don't like what I have to ask, move on.

This will be my only retort to you. Feel free to projectile vomit your garbage. I will file your garbage where it belongs. THE GARBAGE!!!

You're actuallly trying to be "funny" with your post? I think YOUR user name says it all. LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What is the magic of cumming inside?