Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Aftermath of the Winter Wonderland Holiday Party, Wildwood, MO (Phot      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheKidof72
Msg: 1
Aftermath of the Winter Wonderland Holiday Party, Wildwood, MO (Photos)Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Alicia and I would like to thank everyone for coming out to help us get in the holiday spirit at our Winter Wonderland Party. We hope that everyone had a great time and maybe we will see you all at more parties coming up.

This is the place to come and chat about what you think about the party. Let us know what you liked about the party or if there was any fun to be had (which I am sure that with these great people, there is always fun to be had).

I have my eye on you!

sexy help getting down

The hostess and co-hostess

Text time

Im Havoc with the manager

how is that behind us?

upfront singers

Party Crasher

Russ not being nice

The cougars date

A handsome party crasher

The band was good

Indeed they were great

Door greeter coming late

The decorators...great job

sub-door greeter

Tina & Christy

Tina & Christy

Shelia & Dodie

Susie, Dodie & Shelia

DODIE

Karen & Brenda

Christy

Charles

Chris

Mark & Dodie

Tina & Mark

Dodie

Dancing

James

Laura

Legs, I mean Shelia. LOL

Tina & Lesa

Keith (hhmm where did that gum com from?)

cuttin' a rug

cougar and our cutie pie waiter

KClowns and Stretchal

SusieStL
Msg: 2
Aftermath of the Winter Wonderland Holiday Party, Wildwood, MO (Photos)
Posted: 12/6/2009 12:59:45 AM
wwwwwwwooooooo wwwwwwwww thanks ladies

What a great time I had. It was fun going to someplace totally different.

I heard quite a few ladies saying it was fun because they were able to dress up and that they don't get the chance to do that very often. So, thanks for hosting the party ladies. I do believe fun was had by all.

I need permission to upload some pics. I have a few but I think Alicia has all of the "GOOD ONES" ... by the way I already asked and he told me ok to post away. LOL

ThatRussGuy1
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2009 6:23:03 AM
damn did i miss another party ?
 TheKidof72
Msg: 4
Posted: 12/6/2009 7:26:49 AM
Thanks to all of those that attended. The turnout was amazing. There were times it was a bit hard to get through the bar area, but everyone looked like they were having a great time and that is all that counts. For being someplace that was out of norm, that place was just what we needed for a new venue to try out. Hopefully some people from that area were able to make it.

Thanks to the band for putting on a great performance for us, and even better yet only accepting what they made at the door as payment. All4Nothin rocks!

Huge THANKS goes out to Laura and Denise for coming to our rescue on a Saturday afternoon and helping us decorate. The place looked really great. Couldn't have done it without your help, and still made it to the venue on time that evening.

I have Susie, Alaine, Alicia, and Christy (Photogirl) set up to upload pictures. Anyone else that needs to upload pictures let me know and once one of there are done, then I will add you as well. I will be working on the pictures today that was taken with my camera and will try to get them loaded as soon as possible as well.

jussweet
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/6/2009 7:58:04 AM
I loved this place! Thank you Tommi for finding it ! Decorating was fun with Theresa and Denise. I'm so glad Tommi was brave enough to stand on the ladder! It was nice to get dressed up a bit too! Tina and Susie LOVE your dresses! LOL Band was great! All I can say is this was the nicest and fun party I've been too in a long time! It was great to see everyone again and meet new people!
 kclowns
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/6/2009 9:11:19 AM
Had a great time. Thank you all who had a hand in it. It was nice going to a new venue and seeing some new faces...also nice seeing the old ones..lol
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/6/2009 9:23:02 AM
^^^^Who you callin' "old" LOL just kidding!

Had a great time ~ thanks to Tommi for the awesome idea, thanks to Alicia for hosting and tossing it out here for us fishies...thanks to Tommi, Laura and Theresa for coming out to help decorate, thanks to the helpers at Big Chief for helping us work our ideas through for the decorations!!

Band is awesome!!
 tallshyman
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2009 9:50:21 AM
I stayed home

Messages this short may not be posted
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/6/2009 10:06:46 AM
You shoulda joined us ~ we had people from all over, Sullivan/St James, and some form Illinois as well, always great to get out and meet new people!
 jussweet
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/6/2009 10:11:40 AM
Oh yeah forgot to say Thanks to Big Chief! The staff was wonderful and NO waiting for ANYTHING!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/6/2009 11:43:35 AM
Oh...I'll say the staff was great....one in particular. I could stand and watch him all night.

I did have a great time. It will be nice come spring when maybe we can use the patio outside as well. It was nicely decorated, the band was great and it was a great crowd; everyone seemed to mingle and get to know each other. It was nice to see new faces and see the familiar ones too (notice, I didn't say OLD). The band played a good mix of music and the music wasn't so loud that you couldn't carry on a conversation which is great, because really...isn't that what we are there for? To meet new people and get to know one another and how can you do that if you're yelling at each other.

This group is a great bunch of dancers.
 stretchal
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/6/2009 6:01:19 PM
I've only attended a few of the POF functions and I must admit that I enjoyed myself more here, than at any other time. Everyone's decorum was so much more classy and professional, than at the some of the previous functions. I want to thank everyone who worked so hard to make it a reality. I also want to thank everyone who came out and made it the beginning of, what I hope will be, many more enjoyable POF gatherings.

My hats off to everyone.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 13
Photos
Posted: 12/7/2009 8:53:33 AM
Christie, I have you set up with uploading ability. You may need to refresh your page but let me know if that doesn't work. Thanks so much for taking pics at the party! It's always great to go back and see how much fun everyone had.
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 14
Photos
Posted: 12/7/2009 10:40:21 AM
Once again...GREAT JOB!!! Everything was beautiful! and great new place to go! Nice and cozy and great service!! Band was super

I was even talked into doing my first shot (2 of them actually)...yes, it was JUST a jello shot and no I didn't chase them down with a cup of kool-aid, but for me that was huge!!!
and most of all....I was "nice" all night!!! (and it only hurt a little) Cougar...job well done!
Although we didn't get a picture, I think we were all in agreement on the winner of the GLMT!! What a cutie pie!!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 15
Photos
Posted: 12/7/2009 3:34:46 PM
Phoenix, I think you and I agreed on the winner....but then again we like 'em younger. The other judges in the GLMT may not agree with our decision.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 16
Photos
Posted: 12/7/2009 7:20:29 PM
so Greeneyed cougar, send me the info on your winner, I'll see if I remember them ;)
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 17
Photos
Posted: 12/7/2009 8:43:39 PM
He's not a POF member...he worked there....
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 18
Photos
Posted: 12/8/2009 6:58:43 PM
so, where are the rest of the pictures?? Theresa, you can remove my privileges....I'm done
 jussweet
Msg: 19
Photos
Posted: 12/8/2009 8:31:17 PM
yes he did work there. I told them to make sure he wore his dress to party when we were leaving from setting up. He said he would... but I see he didn't! LOL He was a cutie pie!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 20
Photos
Posted: 12/8/2009 8:35:58 PM
I am starting to work on them tonight, I will get some posted each evening. Tommi had a blast apparently taking pics that night.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 21
Photos
Posted: 12/9/2009 5:43:30 PM
Jussweet, I don't know who you're talking about.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 22
Photos
Posted: 12/9/2009 7:34:17 PM
Tommi wasn't sure who's camera she had but I thought it was yours Theresa
 jussweet
Msg: 23
Photos
Posted: 12/9/2009 9:12:02 PM
I'm talking about the lil cutie pie guy that worked there and also stayed to party with us. Silly girl!
Tommi did have fun taking pics. Theresa thanks for the download!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 24
Photos
Posted: 12/10/2009 5:56:51 PM
That's not all the pics. I'm waiting for Tommi to get online so I can send them to her and have her do a mass resize. Apparently I have a about 170 pictures of that evening on my camera. I only got about 25 posted so far. Not going to post all of them since some are similiar, but trying to get a variety of the people that was there posted.
 SusieStL
Msg: 25
Photos
Posted: 12/19/2009 6:25:06 PM
OK I know there has to be more pics? Where are they at???

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Aftermath of the Winter Wonderland Holiday Party, Wildwood, MO (Photos)