Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I have dated this girl two times and she broke up with me both times      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 parry10
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I have dated this girl two times and she broke up with me both times for the same reason Page 1 of 1    
Advice?.....

Sure.
Unless you are planning on buying a shrimp boat and striking it rich, quit being a Forrest Gump. The girl is using you man.

Now, after you tell her to finally hit the road, change your profile picture and stop saying in your profile that the only thing you do is lay about the house playing video games or going out to play with your trucks in the rocks and mud......you will never attract anything much more than trailer trash the way you're handling things......

sorry to be harsh but I don't even give people from Appalachia a break when it come to "redneckitis"........c'mon, you must have a productive hobby of some sort.....
 parry10
Msg: 4
view profile
History
I have dated this girl two times and she broke up with me both times for the same reason
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:23:13 PM
You're a grown man......just how much time do you have on your hands to be constantly hanging around your family's homes?......good grief........and she is a grown woman......why are you two constantly at your family's residences?

Do you not work and have your own home?.........does she not work?......I mean, how often should two grown adults who have their own lives be in each other's company at a third party home? So what if your family and her family are friends.......what does that got to do with both of you?.......why do you both want to be constantly hanging around in one another's company?.....perhaps you should have your own home and invite your family over there for a change.......

Busy adults have little or no time to be lounging in other homes all the time.....even family member's homes. Sounds like the whole situation consists of adults with too much time on their hands laying about in other adult's homes all the time......you and this woman need to get busy in your own respective lives and leave extended family members out of your idle time.
 dwalker1728
Msg: 5
view profile
History
I have dated this girl two times and she broke up with me both times for the same reason
Posted: 12/15/2009 5:42:12 AM
...yeah.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice...
 *lilacwine*
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2009 5:23:22 PM
You have to stop all contact with her, and I mean all. No texts, no calls, no e-mails, no visits. If you must socialize with her family, which I do not recommend, just refuse to talk about her.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I have dated this girl two times and she broke up with me both times for the same reason