Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I was dumped after relocating maybe we should be friends      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 terilyn59
Msg: 2
I was dumped after relocating maybe we should be friends Page 1 of 1    
Friends like this, you don't need. She appears to be confused and full of drama. She doesn't know what she wants from one minute to the next and it's not fair to you. You have made a lot of sacrifices and the only thing she seems to be concerned about is herself. Everytime you make a decision, she flips on hers. Take care of yourself, first. Some people cannot be helped and she does not appear to be ready to make any real changes in her life right now. As long as she can keep falling back on you in the meantime, she will. That is not a happy place to be. Fidn a woman who is sure of you and what she wants. You deserve to be loved and adored.
 bmore_goat
Msg: 4
view profile
History
I was dumped after relocating maybe we should be friends
Posted: 12/15/2009 2:33:44 PM
Dude,
I'm just wondering where the hell are your friends and family during this $hitstorm of a life you are having.

I feel so sorry you need the help of a bunch of internet strangers telling you what you all ready know to be true.

You have literally fcuk'ed your life up for a self -centered MARRIED woman with kids.

Living in a hotel for a month? She lied about her marital status. The list goes on and on about how she is just not good for you.
When I was 24, I was single, living in europe, dating, I had money, a job (actually two jobs, doing something I loved) and had a great life. It just sadden me to read your tale on how you are ruining your life over tail. The 20's are suppose to be the best part of your life!!!
This woman is a serious cancer on your physical and mental well-being. In fact she, sound mentally unstable and she is just pulling you down that deep black hole with her.

I'm really at a loss to see what is so special about her, that makes you want to give up EVERYTHING to be with her and just flush your life down the toliet. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 3? Even next year, do you see your life improving next year being with her?
Better yet, last year, how is your life better this year from last year. You were in Florida, warm, happy, maybe with a job or going to school. Now look at you, no money, somewhere cold and still on your own.

Yes, go back to therapy, get your life back on track and maybe, just maybe you should stay away from married unstable women.

Be friends? This woman is NOT your friend. Friends look out for you. Do you really think she cares about your best interest?
 parry10
Msg: 7
view profile
History
I was dumped after relocating maybe we should be friends
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:05:46 AM
ughhhhhhhhh........my head just exploded after reading all of that!...........in my mind's eye it was like that Bonnie and Clyde movie all over again....all these people in and out of hotels, motels, not knowing where their home is minute to minute.........crazy!

I need to take a walk and clear my head after reading that.......
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > I was dumped after relocating maybe we should be friends