Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > is she interested or playing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tbak85
Msg: 1
view profile
History
is she interested or playingPage 1 of 1    
so a couple weeks ago i got an email response from a girl in the area on a different dating site. she included here phone number, and said she would like to get together. i called her and spoke with her for about 10 mins. we made an agreement that i would call her that weekend to find out when i could get with her. i called and she said she was busy and she would call me, definently. i texted her twice since then. once with no response the other with a ill call you, im busy. well its been almost 10 days. am i being played or what?
 rainman12
Msg: 2
view profile
History
is she interested or playing
Posted: 12/15/2009 11:10:57 AM
Sounds like she's not interested bud, move on. If she was interested she would have found sometime to contact you and make definite plans.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/15/2009 11:11:56 AM
I have a rule across the board. If you can't tell if someone's interested - they are either not interested, or they are flaky and not real good people to get involved with. Either way, I count my blessings and move on.
Posted: 12/15/2009 1:50:07 PM
what lisa said. it's never wise to build any expectations on this statement.
she said she was busy and she would call me, definently.
 tbak85
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2009 7:15:06 PM
thanks for the help friends.
 bellamonday
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 3:28:13 PM
I don't think she is playing you. I think she was probably talking to someone else also and just simply lost interest in you. That does not mean you are not interesting! Just means she was in another place. Its all good and when you do find the one better for you, you will be thankful that she blew you off ;-)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > is she interested or playing