Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > performing oral on female for 1st time      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
performing oral on female for 1st timePage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Actually GreenCarrot, he's not entirely wrong. He's not entirely right either. Kind of like men, women's taste does vary based on what she eats, where she is in her cycle, exercise, etc...

OP.. if you're worried about it.. can always do a taste test. Get her wet and then lick your fingers.
 TooShadows
Msg: 3
view profile
History
performing oral on female for 1st time
Posted: 12/22/2009 5:11:07 AM
Taste depends on a lot of things. There's been ladies I couldn't get enough of and some I wanted to get over with as quick as possible. If you're worried about it,pick up a bottle of flavored lubricant,rub it in with your fingers,and then lick it all off. The Wet Fun Flavors Blueberry is my personal favorite.
 TheReason_
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2009 7:29:54 AM
If girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice...

Why do they taste like olives.

:,(

LoL I remember the very first time I went down on a girl, (lol years ago) I remember the taste and thinking to myself...

"hmmmm well, this is different. This is supposed to be good, everything I've ever read or heard about this, it's supposed to be good, *shrugs* I guess it's good"

lol it doesn't taste like candy, but it DOES taste good. That being said, every woman has their own taste. Some better than others, some you can't get enough of, some you don't want to get near with a 50 foot pole. So it all depends. Make sure she has good hygene, and try it after a shower, the first time, instead of say, right after she's ran a marathon.

Mathostx
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2009 9:12:48 AM
Depends on if she's clean, shaved, and her eating habits like others have said. Rule is if it smells bad down there, it's gonna taste bad. But it can be anywhere from slightly salty to not much of a taste, to somewhat sweet. And thats depending on the woman when she gets wet, now if you manage to get her off, thats different, hasn't tasted bad any time I've done it though.
 winteragain
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/22/2009 9:51:04 AM
My girl eats well, she's like 110lbs. she tastes pretty salty though, and i mean the kind where I'm like dude i should just bring a glass of water before I go down the town. i like salty stuff, ever had reduced salt soup? No flavor mang
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 12
Posted: 12/22/2009 10:32:01 AM
The clit is not the part that taste bad. Stay up there and you'll be fine. Avoid anything that has a hole in it though.
 Egyptian_eyes
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/22/2009 6:50:02 PM
VEGETARIANS taste better!
 JennS74
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2009 6:51:57 PM
Hi, I loved all the answers everyone posted. But, it also seems like you may not quite be ready for this new phase of your relationship. Your girlfriend will respect you if you tell her you want to take it slow.
 jamie9562
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/23/2009 2:52:37 AM
it's a cookbook! (hummmm twilight zone watchers will get this,,for the rest of you )

so,,,,your all responding to this post and you don't even realize he actually means "eat"!

Cat*Eyes
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 3:58:16 AM
I do NOT have anything to do with oral. I do not want to receive oral contact on my sex organs and I will NOT do oral on anyone's sex organs. I used, for warming Karma Sultra Flavor Love Oil on myself, just because I like the warming sensation. You can get whatever flavor you like. I highly recomend this. Most men, I have been with have no idea where or what a clit is or what or where my clit is. I wish they did, so they could touch me there with their fingers. I have not met anyone or had any sex for too many months. Perhaps, one of the many reasons is, that I am seeking meaningful sex with possiblies of a relationship, where I could instruct a man how to turn me on. I do NOT give or receive oral. Please, you guys, do not send me hate mail because of this. I can not handle all this hate mail. I will have to soon hire a male secretary to handle all my hate mail.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 4:01:31 AM
I forgot to mention, I have been a Vegetarian all my life and I can not tolerate any meat in my mouth. Please let me have a day off from hate mail.
 jamie9562
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/23/2009 4:18:44 AM
cat eyes,,,,,,great sctick,,,,funny stuff....

10 bucks says your a dude...

MsMicki
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 7:56:57 AM

Holy HELL. Are you insane?!

Who in their right mind would want a (quite literally) watered down p*ssy??

Is that like "P*ssy Lite"? "P*ssy .5"? "P*ssy Zero"?

Forget that noise man! I want the full strength version thanks.

Gentlemen...pay no attention to "Tofu P*ssy" suggestions...

I vote this the post of the year!!
and will now be referring to mine as P*ssy Zero!!
All the taste.......none of the calories!
 OutMind
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/23/2009 9:56:16 AM
It taste like chicken.
 TheReason_
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 3:34:06 PM
Wow Cat Eyes, you really make sex sound like a chore.

<div class='quote'>I am seeking men, who are SANE, who are slim, aprrox. 30 inch waist, with thick dark hair on his head and dark brown eyes. Hazel eyes are ok. Hair color is not real important. I do like long hair, but short is ok. I do NOT want bald, shaved head men or men over 180 pounds at 6 feet. Short, slim men are welcomed. I want a loving, caring, sexually fulfilling, (no oral), and a sane relationship with the type of man I have described. Please include your weight,height,waist size, hair and eye color when replying to me. Also, please include your complete birthdate when responding to me. I do astrology to determine possible compatibility.

A sex life, to me would be woefully unfulfilling without giving and receiving oral. That's a pretty specific list you have there. I guess we all have our tastes.

Good luck here.

I'm guessing you're one of the "sex is dirty, sex is bad, lights out under the blankes, kinda person"

:facepalm:
 passtime
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/24/2009 1:03:04 PM
It taste like ****
 ~rain~
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2010 6:56:08 AM
this is the first time ever I have read three pages of replies to any post!!

Thanks for the giggles this morning...

I taste like Moet and strawberries!
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2010 10:16:48 AM
Everyone here knows I do not engage in any oral sex, but I do have advice for people worried about the taste issue.
Use Karma Sultra Love Oils, they come in many flavors, are edible and they have a nice warming effect. I used this for normal sex, just for the warming effect.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/19/2011 10:59:20 AM
OP- not all chochitas are created equal.

some taste awful.
a lot taste average

a great few taste like the holiest of holies...
 bestpick
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2011 11:01:05 AM
Its the best thing youll ever taste.
Very addictive also.
Just cant stop loving it.
 OutMind
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/19/2011 11:33:01 AM
Three pages of Clit tasting.

This is why I am addicted to these dam n forums. Get me out of here. I am hungry.

SunshineAngel99
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:46:51 PM
Imagine if these posts were fairly recently. o.O
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:55:12 PM
OP go for it with gusto. a great experience
 fastdan
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:46:18 PM
has anyone thought of bringing a wet face cloth to bed if its alright u can use it for clean up
 ncipienssuper
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/9/2012 4:51:12 AM
it tastes like chicken but different! but unlike good fried chicken you can't put hot sauce on it, and you can't have a beer with it!
enjoy the feast
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > performing oral on female for 1st time