Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Penis Size and Virginity      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 3
Penis Size and Virginity Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Yeah, it's going to hurt for a while until he gets ya stretched out. That's a tough one. You are a virgin and looking to get your cherry popped and you end up with John Holmes as the person to do the dirty deed. This may be the one time in your life when you want to find a man with a small penis.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 8
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 10:59:57 AM
I've only had one experience with a virgin. I think she was extra small though, which is true for some women. But even after numerous times having sex, it was painful for both of us, and I'm not gigantic by any means. Even other girls have had issues with my size, and they were well broken in. This is not bragging on my part as I admit I'm not huge. The point being that if the dude IS huge, then you probably have a lot of painful sex ahead of you, unfortunately.
 anunu
Msg: 9
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 11:05:18 AM
When I was a virgin I did not experience pain like this. I have had 8" and beyond with no pain and I have no tolerance for pain at all.

Even if you do have pain at first, it is not going to hurt all the time. Just take your time with it and enjoy. Start slow and work your way into it. You will definitely appreciate one that size if he knows how to handle you just right!

If we can push out a 7 lb 11 oz baby, we can handle a 8" penis
 MsMicki
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 11:25:05 AM
Your hymen breaking is what will give you a quick sharp pain.
(If your hymen is still intact)
but that will subside rather quickly.

As for his size.........depends on how you are built.
Some women love 'em big........some prefer average.
A girl's age nor body size can determine which you will prefer in time.

He sounds like a patient lover......and that's a plus for you.

and please.........use a condom....
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 12:28:58 PM
Why don't you have sex with a small****d guy at first just to get broken in.
 krookie
Msg: 17
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 1:19:54 PM
From the amazingly uninformed to the blatent self-promoters! Every time this type of question comes out! At least there were a few people out there who gave very good info.

First, it's ALWAYS good to ask questions. But please make sure you talk to someone educated on the subject. Your friends may be wonderful friends, but your doctor is probably more knowledgeable. The initial pain will be the breaking of the hymen.

Second, in the same way that there are all types of men's sizes, there are all types of women's sizes. Even the direction of the vaginal canal can be different for different women...meaning one position for one will feel different for one than it will for another. You won't know your makeup completely until you actually do the deed. And even then, it will probably be a little time after that.

He sounds like he has some knowledge and is willing to take things slow. That's a GOOD thing.

As for you being able to accept his size, again, you won't know until you do. However, there are plenty of things you both can do to accomodate each other. There have been some good examples already. Read up on it. Go visit a "toy" store. Don't be afraid to ask questions. "Most" women can accomodate "most" men. Communicate what feels good and what doesn't.

As for those that continually use the example of a woman giving birth when these questions come up....PLEASE educate yourself! Giving birth to a 7 lb, 19 inch baby has VERY LITTLE to do with whether on not a womam can accomodate a larger penis or not! My goodness!
 OutMind
Msg: 18
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 1:50:26 PM
You are going to experience some pain regardless of the size. However, if you are petite and he is big, the big problem can be if he keeps hitting your cervix. Some women find this very painful, some women absolutely love it. Some women experience discomfort for a whole week. So ask him to to start by thrusting shallow, which can give you and orgasm from the labia. And if he goes deep, tell him to go show.

And happy cherry popping.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 23
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 2:37:33 PM
Normally you hear guys saying that 8 or 9 inches is normal to them---as in, THEY have that size of penis. Rarely do you get a grandma to come on here and say it is normal. I don't know many women who would seriously say that 8 inches is average. And even if that was THEIR experience, a woman that old would certainly know that your average guy has much less than that.

Me thinks a bitter poffer is just trying to make men feel belittled...literally.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 26
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 3:18:00 PM
Yeah, I think Belle Lass was half telling the truth and half trying to belittle men in general with that first post of hers. It just seems highly improbable that a person would randomly end up with 6 guys who have exceedingly long schlongs, especially if she was not seeking them out for that reason. But it could happen I suppose.

And I wouldn't necessarily boast about that either. As a guy who has been with a woman who was stretched out by a large man before me....all I can say is hot dog down the hallway, hot dog down the hallway.
 OutMind
Msg: 29
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 4:09:18 PM

Belle Lass............I think your postings were in bad taste!

Belle, keep them on their toes, Popcorn anyone?
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 30
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 5:06:11 PM
That's my mom up there...and she has my back Belle Lass!

I dunno, is sex the same as investigating vagina size? Because that's the only way to really tell.

Love you mom. Thanks for standing up for me.
 OutMind
Msg: 31
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/22/2009 5:31:54 PM
This is awesome. Now we have families that talk about penis and vaginas together. If only the rest of the world would learn from the forums. It would be a better world.

Hehehehe

Cheers to the Coverinpant family!!
 dwayne88
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/23/2009 10:30:27 AM
Also, 8.5" is normal to me. In fact, that is average in my books.
Anyone telling you that it is big has had some teeny tiny willies to play with.
After the first time is done, jump back on that horse and enjoy...enjoy...enjoy...

8 and a half is average?

Only a small % of guys have a penis that size.

That is not in any way average.

Average is 5 to 6 inches, and nothing anything more.
 want to travel
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/23/2009 1:47:15 PM
you should not have any problems with an 8 incher,for a lot of women the breaking of the hymen is painful, so it doesnt make any difference what the size is
 OutMind
Msg: 43
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/23/2009 6:02:35 PM

The men that responded to u were suppose to take offense to a certain degree.

Goodone4ya,

I don't think any guy should take offense no matter how big or small they may be. There are guys that are bigger than me, there are guys that are smaller than me. Does it matter? Is a lover going to leave me because I am too big, too small. No, she's going to leave me because something that not the little head but the big head managed to fvck up.

If you're small, learn to use your thumb and give her mind bugling g-spot orgasms. Or use your tongue in a way that she prefers it to the vibrator. And if you are indeed endowed, learn to be gentle and realize that bangfests have consequences (sometimes lasting weeks), or that sometimes a shallow labial fvck will send her over the edge.

You have what you have. Do the best with it. In the end the only thing that matter, that will get you more sex is giving her multiple orgasms, and understanding that Sex, the real sex, start long before you enter the bedroom.
 anunu
Msg: 45
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/23/2009 6:32:02 PM
Wow!
I am a bit shocked. I did not know that 6-7" was the average size of the male penis. I was used to guys who were larger than this and I figured it was normal. I honestly thought 6" was on the small side! No offense to you guys that are this size.
 dwayne88
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/23/2009 7:24:21 PM
Why do people seem to be raising the average?

7 isn't even average. That is above average by a good inch.

No wonder guys lie and claim their bigger when people act like 7 inches is average.
 tallshyman
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/23/2009 10:15:08 PM
guys with Small Penis Syndrome on here bashing you.

What about Men with Large Penis Syndrome?

there are some good books about How to Live with a Huge Penis
 Mathostx
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/24/2009 10:06:55 AM
@czymyles
Well, no 8.5" isn't huge, it's on the very large area though. Gotta figure the national average is around 5 inches. Most women I've known are usually pretty happy with about average. Especially if it's thick, think a doctor told a friend of mine once, he told her to hold her up index and middle finger together, and said if it's not at least this thick you're better off fingering yourself :P.

Now I know how it goes though, if you want a size comparison for me, take one of them 7oz gillette fusion gel cans, little bit longer than that, bit narrower on the shaft. So yeah, bout 8-8.5 myself depending on erection quality.

Now at the OP, Yes it's going to hurt, probably the first few times. Scientifically a womans vagina can handle a penis of any size, as long as she's sufficiently turned on and lubricated. Part of the reason it's going to hurt is nervousness and not knowing how to relax the muscles in that area. Just make sure he uses good amount of lube for a while till you get use to it, best advice I can give ya. And if you don't want to get prego, use a condom or be on the pill.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 49
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/24/2009 10:57:26 AM
I'm not sure if the size matters, as far as when you lose your virginity. My experience with a virgin was that even a finger hurt her. So of course my penis was going to. And I'm not an 8 incher by any means. Yes, it might hurt slightly more the larger the guy is, but it's not like it will be impossible to fit it in or be super painful. Truth be told, it'll probably hurt regardless.

Also, if you added up all the self-confessed 8+ inchers on pof, and those who claim to be with guys who are 8+ inches, it would add up to about twice as many 8" schlongs than even exist in the world!

I think guys have a vested interest in giving a liberal estimate of their penis size. Either that or they are not measuring from the top side of the shaft.
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 54
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/26/2009 3:07:03 AM
OP is worried about length, and she shouldnt be. Different positions help if you find it hitting the cervix with every thrust, like basic missionary. OR of course there is a sex toy for any kind of problem.

NOT TOO DEEP LOVE DONUTS

Description:
Does your partner find your c*ck too big? Don't worry! There is a sex toy that will decrease the length of your pleasure rod! Seymore Butt's Not Too Deep Donut Set includes three soft jelly donuts each making your penis 0.75 inches shorter. Just slip a donut over the c*ck and be ready for action!

I actually think they are a pretty good invention/solution.
 brawnydog
Msg: 55
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/26/2009 3:59:09 AM
the only time I hurt a woman with my penis was when I accidently
poked her in the eye with it.
Well, there were a few of those "oops, that was an accident" butt moments.
They tend to make a woman jump a bit. So, you guys are saying that you can hurt a vagina? Who knew?
 OutMind
Msg: 62
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/29/2009 7:51:26 PM
Hahaha hilarious how every male response makes mention of their own penis.

My own penis. How about my tongue. I go for that instead. And it's not how far it extends, but how well it vibrates.

Rrrrrrr Lalalaalla.

Heheheh.

This thread has turned into a slong fest.
 OutMind
Msg: 63
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/29/2009 7:55:59 PM
And the tattoo artist was a what? Guy, Girl?

coveredinpaint
Msg: 68
Penis Size and Virginity
Posted: 12/30/2009 8:43:56 AM

He insists on getting lube for the next time :)

You guys didn't have that the first time? WHY?!?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Penis Size and Virginity