Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Waking up with a song in your head      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MRSxUNiTY
Msg: 9
Waking up with a song in your headPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I ALWAYS wake up with music in my head. I go to bed with music in my head like a radio was left on. I find my self half the time in conversations with people finding 2-3 words that they are saying that connects with the lyrics in a song and will space out and play the song in my head or even sing it randomly and get odd looks.. I just thought it was my ADD haha
 MRSxUNiTY
Msg: 11
Waking up with a song in your head
Posted: 12/27/2009 7:01:52 PM

Whew! For a minute there I thought it just us! I do that with movie lines too.

Haha good maybe we can start a support group.
 jezdrummer
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 7:22:00 PM
my brain is like a defective mp3 player .. music randomly starts and stops all day
 Azream
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 10:03:41 AM
Aha, that's intriguing
 MRSxUNiTY
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/5/2010 12:49:51 AM

Ha, I thought this was just a normal occurence...that is until I read a few days ago that this is a common symptom of ADD. I ALWAYs have music in my head.

ADD FTW
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Waking up with a song in your head