Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > why oh why oh why!????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 2
why oh why oh why!????Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Pain you feel now...
is the down payment for future happiness with someone better.

You did the right thing.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 6
why oh why oh why!????
Posted: 12/22/2009 9:38:40 PM
....and cut yourself some slack OP.
Soon after a marriage we just don't make good decisions.
(I didn't)

You know now.
It hurts, but you won't fall for that again.
Next guy will be better.
 parry10
Msg: 18
view profile
History
why oh why oh why!????
Posted: 12/26/2009 2:06:30 PM
The OP says this in the opening post:

<div class="quote">fell in love and moved in together,long story short, cant hold his beer, ok til the switch flips and he is a mean drunk...very jealous, and not super motvated

.....and yet in her profile, says her idea for a first date is to go have a drink........good lord almighty!

First Date
NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR ONCE...INSIDE JOKE...
GO HAVE A DRINK AND TALK, HONESTLY I COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS ITS STRESS FREE,

You troll for drunks and yet complain when they take the bait? I'm not wasting any advice on this pathetic story...I mean, her story is that she fell in love with a drunk, moved in with a drunk and now complains she got what she designed....a life with a drunk! (and now is advertizing for another drunk to come on in to her life.....unreal!
 parry10
Msg: 20
view profile
History
why oh why oh why!????
Posted: 12/26/2009 2:43:22 PM
The point is that she hates drunks........but saying she'd like to go for a drink (which will never be just 1 drink) as a first date is a sure fire way to give the green light for drunks to contact her......I mean, it's ridiculous!

That's like a person who just escaped a drug addict and complained about said drug addict suggesting smoking a few joints would be cool for a first date. Welcome to more druggies!

...sheesh!
 ~rain~
Msg: 22
view profile
History
why oh why oh why!????
Posted: 12/28/2009 2:48:15 AM
and he didnt drink beer before you moved in together??

Give me a break!!!
MHO..You thought you could change him by moving in with him, that didnt work so now it is all his fault!!

OH your foolish pride!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > why oh why oh why!????