Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Very Very Confused!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Very Very Confused!Page 1 of 1    
Until I saw that her roommate answered the phone, I thought it might be just busyness and communications delay, or even illness. The roommate answering confirms that the channel is open and functioning, and she is choosing not to respond.
It's a "time to move along" scenario for sure.
 Malice From Wonderland
Msg: 4
Very Very Confused!
Posted: 12/26/2009 9:40:51 AM
The fact a "friend" answered is probably a good clue she is not interested. She should have just told you herself she was not. Move on. That was her lame way of saying she was not interested.
 parry10
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Very Very Confused!
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:05:24 PM
Sounds like all these "formal" dates could have been your undoing. Did you two never chat on the phone in between? Long, relaxed chats on the phone at first seem to be the best way to get to know if there is a real connection. Waiting for days in between dates seems a bit odd for two people who presumably are into each other.

By the way, if you can't be together all the time, communicate by phone instead of texting......texting is a really horrible way to talk to each other because you can't even hear a voice and I firmly believe it's a person's voice that you grow accustomed to and attached to even more so than looks. When two people can't live together and be together all the time, voice contact can either make or break the relationship......text your friends and business contacts, but not your lover.
 colt8301
Msg: 9
Very Very Confused!
Posted: 12/27/2009 3:37:30 PM
No sorry if ive confused you all but i have no clue what to do.... im guessing just moving on is the best idea....

I also had her a nice bracelett to give but guess i need a refund

Yeah, your 20 years old man so don't even sweat her. unless she was kidnapped.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Very Very Confused!