Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matter      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LegalWizard
Msg: 1
The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matterPage 1 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
I was invited by a fellow POF Forum poster to join in the prosecution of White House Deputy Chief of Staff Carl Rove and this is what I discovered, when in good faith I looked into the circumstances of the allegations of felonious conduct.

One of the original drafters of the federal law that makes it a federal crime to identify CIA Agents pointed out in national radio broadcast that the identity of the CIA Agent must be classified, and that the CIA Agent must be abroad or have been stationed abroad in the past 5 years, and that the person identifying the CIA Agent must do so by his or her name, before the elements of the offense are satisfied.

Carl Rove did not identify the CIA Agent by her name, referring to her only as an Ambassador's Wife. Her identity was not Classified, nor was she abroad at the time of the incident, nor had she been stationed abroad for the preceding 5 year period.

For these reasons, it appears that prosecution of Republican mastermind and Presidential buddy Carl Rove would be a miscarriage of justice, as no crime appears to have been committed, much like Hillary Clinton's cattle futures fortune accumulation and windfall profits, nor her much belated discovery of subpoenaed documents that had not been turned over in a timely manner presented no criminal conduct to prosecute.

Accordingly, this matter is reduced to political bickering, as it does not appear that there remains any criminal justice matter to take into a court of law for the purpose of bona fide prosecution.

But, there always remains the prospect of leftist partisans shouting "Burn the Witch" about Carl Rove in the news media for an extended period of time. Maybe that will work instead?
 dreaminuvya
Msg: 2
The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matter
Posted: 7/12/2005 11:00:44 PM
I'll take two tickets. Where's he being burned?
 LegalWizard
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/12/2005 11:21:09 PM
These matters were fully discussed on the national radio broadcasts today. And since one of the original authors of the federal criminal code provision made public that certain elements had to be satisfied in order for a crime to have been committed, ie: identity must be classified, and CIA asset must either be abroad at the time of the outing, or have been abroad in the prior 5 years immediately before the outing, and also that the outing must be by specific name, it appears that certain critical elements of the offense have failed to be satisfied.

The reporter testified before a federal grand jury. Thats why there was no indictment resulting from that inquiry.

Which makes Karl Rove innocent of all criminal conduct.

One of the aspects of federal criminal jurisprudence is that once a grand jury has declined to issue a "true bill" or indictment after hearing the facts, the same evidence may not be utilized before a future grand jury to obtain an indictment on facts previously presented to the prior grand jury. However, new evidence may be presented to another grand jury, if such new evidence becomes available.
 JackJohnson
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/13/2005 7:25:19 AM
Of course Rove is going to get out of this as the Bush administration again mocks the legal system the rest of us have to live under.

If by some unlikely chance, Rove DOES get hauled before congress, Bush can use his presidential powers to do anything up to and including PARDONING the guy... IN ADVANCE no less for future discovery of crimes having to do with this... as Ford's pardon of Nixon.

It's really no threat to him.

We make presidents like Kings.

That's one part of the US system I don't like.
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/13/2005 10:50:18 AM
Karl Rove for President!
 JackJohnson
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/13/2005 11:41:50 AM
then he can out all the CIA agents, huh?

You realize that by Bush letting him do that, this is what this administration has become... A threat to all our undercover intelligence sources all over the world that Bush will let members of his administration leak evidence that will lead to their affiliation with the CIA to be common knowledge to the governments they work for... like maybe high ranking officers in the Chinese, Russian or Iranian armies... etc, etc...

Sheesh... talk about the dumbing down of America... how fitting he would ruin the CIA.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/13/2005 2:05:35 PM
I find it extraordinary that under the Dems, if the President's wife fires some people in her travel office it's a HUGE scandal. But under the Republicans treason is considered no big deal. They compromised intelligence operations all over the world for purely partisan purposes. He won't be fired though - best line I heard is that it would be like Charlie McCarthy firing Edgar Bergen.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 8
legalwizard rebuked
Posted: 7/13/2005 5:05:17 PM
First I don't think there's any doubt at this point that he did reveal the identity of a CIA operative for partisan purposes - it's clear now. It's treason - I don't know Guantonamo?
 LegalWizard
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/13/2005 7:43:51 PM
LegalWizard's rebuke is set aside and made moot:

Go ahead, I dare you. Simply just read the title of the act, as is shown below, and keep in mind that Ms. Plame was a deskbound ANALYST for the CIA, and not a CIA undercover intelligence OFFICER (spy) nor an agent (agents are not CIA employees but are in many instances foreign nationals as an independent contractor having a CIA OFFICER as their control units (intelligence mercenaries) and also Ms. Plame was also not a CIA informant either.

There are a host of CIA employees who leave their homes and go to work for the CIA that are not undercover and whose identities are not classified. These individuals openly profess to work for CIA and there is no efforts made by CIA to conceal their federal intelligence employment. The federal statute makes these distinctions; see below for amplification.

"TITLE 50--WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE

CHAPTER 15--NATIONAL SECURITY

SUBCHAPTER IV--PROTECTION OF CERTAIN NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION
Sec. 421. Protection of identities of certain United States undercover intelligence officers, agents, informants, and sources. . . "

ONCE MORE, THE GLEEFUL balloon of those detractors who love to criticise but fail to think, has been burst by that nuisance known as the facts and the law.

While I agree that much of this "looks like" or "sounds like" the violation of the statute that so many people are wishing upon a star to find, but frankly just like in the Cinderella story, if the glass slipper does not exactly fit, (Oh my, shades of the famous quote: "if the glove does not fit you cannot convict!") what remains is rumor, innuendo, false charges, and need I say, attacks made upon the character of those who possess the voice of reason who simply interrupt the gleeful cachaphony of the celebrating political opponents of someone who is prominantly in the news with the quiet little voice that says, "Wait a minute, look at this" just before the House of Cards collapses and the entire case of the Witch Hunt crumbles into what might have been, except for two little things: the facts and also the law.

Just like when John F. Kerry, while still in the Naval uniform of the armed forces of the United States unilatterally took it upon himself to travel to Paris, France, and there and then meet with, and negotiate with, the North Vietnamese Diplomatic Delegation to the Paris Peace Talks with the USA, thus opening himself up for a felony indictment for the federal crime of an attempt to "conduct foreign relations" as an unauthorized individual with a world power, I personally doubt that Karl Rove will ever be tried for any criminal violation whatsoever. Kerry wasn't indicted and he did his dubious deeds while still wearing a Naval uniform, which I believe is an absurd thing to do, but I am sure that in his mind his plan for ending the Viet Nam War was much better than the plan adopted by the Secretary of State or the President of the United States.

I may be wrong about this. Who knows? It just appears to me that there are a host of technical defenses to what happened with regard to the Karl Rove and CIA Analyst affair.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link and there are even "mens rea" problems associated with this matter, as in did Karl Rove have any criminal intent in his heart and mind during the conversation he had with the reporter? Absent mens rea, I dont think any conviction may be had.

Sometimes it's unpopular to be a LegalWizard when one points out that the Emperor has no clothes especially when the entire world is admiring the stichery, but once more a pound of smoke simply evaporates before the omnipresent power of the law and the facts.

I think there is far too much hatred for the President on the part of the political left. Their shrill voices are making a loud crecendo, which actually has the effect of alienating more people than providing any allure for neutral-minded individuals to come over to their side and stay.

And so, once more, the rebukes so publicly made dash against the wall and then splash harmlessly into spray, all without affecting the utility of the sea wall to withstand the onrush of the tide and also the the surge of the breakers.

Too bad. The gleeful mirth of my detractors was just beginning to sound so delightful, if nothing else, at least within their own hearts and minds. . .
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 10
Posted: 7/13/2005 7:50:35 PM
Sorry, but her superiors have said that she operated as an agent on foreign soil, without a diplomatic passport. She'd have been executed if she had been outed while in some of the countries she worked in. You're reaching hard to find some sliver of defence for this, but it ain't there. Rove is a traitor.
 LegalWizard
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/13/2005 8:52:28 PM
Sorry to scatter your chickens, but when you said that our Ambassador's wife was actually on foreign soil without a diplomatic passport, and could be shot if apprehended, surely you must acknowledge the UN Resolution entitled the "Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations" which establishes that the wife and family, chauffeurs, and and Nanny of an Ambassador each possess by extension, Diplomatic immunity. Whether Ms Plame carried an individual diplomatic passport or not, her status as Ambassador Wilson's spouse made her unassailable, complete with diplomatic immunity.

The national news and talk radio firmly positions Ms Plame as a CIA ANALYST. CIA Agents, I am pretty sure, are contractors and not CIA employees, because the CIA refers to its spies as CIA Officers.

Sorry. Facts is facts.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/13/2005 8:57:14 PM
He wasn't always an ambassador, and she wasn't always travelling with him. And I'm certain that the radio stations you listen to are following the Republican talking points to the letter. Doesn't change the facts though.
 Frrosty
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/14/2005 8:32:51 AM

2) She was in control of approximately 70 agents all under her direct supervision or "control".

oooooo; that's bad. He could have, or may have, compromised them all.

5) All of the known agents under her control were also indentified thanks to the leak and several were indeed "liquidated".

And treason takes its toll.

(If your facts are correct; there are major problems on the near horizon for Bushco and friends)
 LegalWizard
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/14/2005 8:37:21 AM
I have no idea who your anonymous friend in Washington D.C. is, but Sean Hanity and Tony Snow was my source and I do not believe that they consciously lie.

But if your DC "source" is correct, you just published on the internet that MS Plame was a master spy and controlled 70 CIA Agents abroad, which gives a finite count to how many people the other side needs to ferret out and murder.

So actually your "hard facts" publishing on the Internet may very well aid the forces that we oppose. Do you regard the Internet as only your own computer screen linking a group of friends together, or do you realize that every intelligence agency that opposes NATO is also reading the email and postings? Which is why I regard Internet publishing as being synonomous with the radio broadcast made by Tokyo Rose, when the content posted "adheres to their enemies, gives aid and comfort" within the meaning of the Treason clause of the United States Constitution. We are not at peace. There is a real live "hot war" in progress. We do have enemies within the classic definition of that term.
 Frrosty
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/14/2005 8:38:39 AM
^^ VERY smart post sir; if I may say, of course.
 LegalWizard
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/14/2005 10:47:58 AM
Actually I very much enjoy the Internet because it allows people to speek freely worldwide.

I love freedom of expression. Do you suppose that Quebec will ever permit commercial signage that is printed in English, or will the people of Montreal and the rest of the Provice of Quebec be legally entitled to speak freely, but only in the French language?

In France, the people can name their newborn children only from the approved names that appear on a French governmental list of offical names, or the child does not get a birth certificate. Is that allowing people to speak freely with regard to naming their own child? What if a French family wanted to name a child after a black American musical pop star or a movie star with a name that is neuvo negro or ebonic in origin?

I am not a Fascist; actually I am closer to being a Federalist, but do vote Republican. For United Kingdom political purposes, I support the Tory Party. Although I am a Christian, for Israeli political purposes, I support the Likud Party.

I support civil liberties and freedom of expression and believe that the cure for bad speech is not the silencing of a voice, but the advent of more speech to correct the disinformation of the bad speech.

My country is not universally right in all of its public policies, but my loyalty is obligatory under penalty of law and my dissent is found at the ballot box and not in making public statements that adhere to my country's enemies or give them aid and comfort.

I am such a law abiding citizen that I continue to carry my draft card in my wallet, even though the law has changed and the draft has been abolished. The draft card says that it is a criminal offense punishable by imprisonment in a federal penetentiary for up to five years or a $10,000.00 fine or both, not to have it in my immediate possession. Plus, my draft card is a curio item and an antique form of non-photo federal ID that I proffer to any policeman when I am not driving a car and therefore obligated to show a driver's license and when pro forma personal identification is requested.
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/14/2005 1:57:12 PM

5) All of the known agents under her control were also indentified thanks to the leak and several were indeed "liquidated"

LOL

yes, everyone has secret government agent friends who tell us classified material, so that we can spread it on the internet. Usually, it bugs me when people blatantly lie, and make up stories, but that one was so obviously fantastic, that it made me laugh. Good post.
 LegalWizard
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/14/2005 3:32:55 PM
BDM has his head on straight and appears to be a reliable and knowledgeable person.
 NittanyLion
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/14/2005 4:05:20 PM
Ok, so I'm not a Bush fan. At all. However, credit where credit is due. He (rightfully, and intelligently) is not commenting on the investigation until it's over. 'legal'wizard, even pretend lawyers should be smart enough to not be conclusive without all the facts. I don't mean to be offensive, but I feel I must apologize. (If you were clear on my opinion of Bush and then realized that I"m more impressed with Bush than you, you'd accept the apology.) Please. Get over yourself, and "know what you don't know." Your issues are showing. Again.
 LegalWizard
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/14/2005 4:35:05 PM
Thank you for your recent posting. I accept your offering to clear the record in the spirit that it was offered.

And, for the record, my profile shows my profession as a Paralegal and I have never posted a single word that indicates that I was an attorney, notwithstanding that others jumped to that conclusion. It is a fact that anyone who wants to see the profile of the person who has posted a reply to any thread can simply click on the nearby profile link that appears under my photograph and instantly see who I am and what my publicly stated qualifications are.

Accordingly, in an attempt to clear the record of any misunderstandigngs, although I have no duty to sanitize the misinformation offered by third persons, I posted a general denial that stated that I stood by the facts iterated in my own postings and denied the conclusions and inaccurate data that others had wrongfully posted about me. Your assertion that I was a "pretend lawyer" is libelous and defamatory per se, given that my Profile publicly proclaims that I am a Paralegal.

Others have gone so far as to publicly ridicule me in a POF Forum posting as a "fraud" which is not only untrue and damaging, is also even more defamatory and libelous.

POF Moderators: if you truely oversee the postings please take note of the facts as stated in this posting.

If you have been libelled, send a report to a moderator.

Include the following:

1.) The Url of Thread
2.) The MSG#
3.) The relevant text

... and any relevant details you wish to provide./late™

NittanyLion
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/14/2005 4:46:52 PM
even pretend lawyers should be smart enough to not be conclusive without all the facts.
This is neither libelous nor defamatory, per se OR OTHERWISE.

Please take the point: given your immense authority, you should know better than to jump to conclusions based on what you hear on the radio and from other public forums. As I said before, even poor 'ole Dubya knows better than that! (I understand that his motivation is different than yours would be if you were to acknowledge what you don't know (as a member of the public, you don't know all the facts.) But as I'm SURE you know, 'legal'wizard, making snap judgments (especially as a member of the prosecution ) is a no-no.

HalftimeDad
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/14/2005 4:54:00 PM
It is curious that they were making public statements on this case while there was an investigation going on, but no longer can since it's reached the puppet master himself. News today of at least one NOK who was executed as a result of this outing.
 NittanyLion
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/14/2005 4:57:48 PM
Personally, I think it's ok that there are no public statements; I do think it should have been that way from the beginning.
 LegalWizard
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/15/2005 6:21:15 AM
Notwithstanding the vociferous and hatred-filled attacks of the President's critics, the underlying attacks made on Karl Rove center upon whether or not a federal criminal offense occurred regarding the ALLEGATIONS that Karl Rove disclosed the name of a covert CIA Analyst to the news media. When that proposition evaporates as being innacurate, the next position that the presidential critics will fall back upon will be the bluster of a political attack made by the partisans of the candidates that lost the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections which basically vents their collective spleen and generates far more heat than light.

The basic standard for the ignominious removal of a public servant from office is the commission of high crimes and misdemeanors. But if no criminal conduct was ever engaged in on the part of White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove, what remains is the raw and ugly, unvarnished malice and hatred of opposistion party US Senators, the liberal main stream news media, and a host of frustrated political activists engaging in the tactics of personal distruction poured out in abundance upon the President and also the closest members of his official family.

Those who remain outraged that the basis of the criticism, allegations of criminal conduct, have evaporated, leaving nothing but highly charged political rhetoric to substitute for the criminal prosecution that will never be, as an alternative to the coveted judicially ordred public "burning at the stake" of Karl Rove, so eagerly wanted and needed by those whose chief purpose in life, it seems, is to prescribe punishment for the legally innocent.

Here are some excerpts from the news that support my early contention that no crime was committed by Karl Rove:

Rove Learned CIA Agent's Name From Novak
By JOHN SOLOMON

WASHINGTON (AP) - Chief presidential adviser Karl Rove testified to a grand jury that he talked with two journalists before they divulged the identity of an undercover CIA officer but that he originally learned about the operative from the news media and not government sources, according to a person briefed on the testimony.

The person, who works in the legal profession and spoke only on condition of anonymity because of grand jury secrecy, told The Associated Press that Rove testified last year that he remembers specifically being told by columnist Robert Novak that Valerie Plame, the wife of a harsh Iraq war critic, worked for the CIA.

Rove testified that Novak originally called him the Tuesday before Plame's identity was revealed in July 2003 to discuss another story.

U.S. News

• Source: Rove said reporters told him of CIA operative's identity

The conversation eventually turned to Plame's husband, Joseph Wilson, a former ambassador who was strongly criticizing the Bush administration

Rove testified that Novak told him he planned to report in a weekend column that Plame had worked for the CIA, and the circumstances on how her husband traveled to Africa

Novak's column, citing two Bush administration officials, appeared six days later, touching off a political firestorm and leading to a federal criminal investigation into who leaked Plame's undercover identity. That probe has ensnared presidential aides and reporters in a two-year legal battle.

Rove told the grand jury that by the time Novak had called him, he believes he had similar information about Wilson's wife from another member of the news media

When Novak inquired about Wilson's wife working for the CIA, Rove indicated he had heard something like that, according to the source's recounting of the grand jury testimony.

Rove told the grand jury that three days later, he had a phone conversation with Time magazine reporter Matt Cooper and informally told Cooper that he believed Wilson's wife worked for the CIA, though he never used her name, the source said.

An e-mail Cooper recently provided the grand jury shows Cooper reported to his magazine bosses that Rove had described Wilson's wife in a confidential conversation as someone who "apparently works'' at the CIA.

Robert Luskin, Rove's attorney, said Thursday his client truthfully testified to the grand jury and expected to be exonerated.

"Karl provided all pertinent information to prosecutors a long time ago,'' Luskin said. ``And prosecutors confirmed when he testified most recently in October 2004 that he is not a target of the investigation.''

But at the same time, Wilson acknowledged his wife was no longer in an undercover job at the time Novak's column first identified her. "My wife was not a clandestine officer the day that Bob Novak blew her identity,'' he said.

Federal law prohibits government officials from divulging the identity of an undercover intelligence officer. But in order to bring charges, prosecutors must prove the official knew the officer was covert and nonetheless knowingly outed his or her identity.

Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., said Democrats were resorting to ``partisan war chants.''

My analysis:

I honestly believe that if the facts revealed in the above news story is true that any unbiased finder of fact will conclude the following:

1. The news media did not learn Valeria Plame's name from Karl Rove at all; Rove Learned CIA Agent's Name From Novak, a member of the news media community.

2. Rove testified that Novak told him he planned to report in a weekend column that Plame had worked for the CIA

3. Rove told the grand jury that by the time Novak had called him, he believes he had similar information about Wilson's wife from another member of the news media

4. When Novak inquired about Wilson's wife working for the CIA, Rove indicated he had heard something like that, according to the source's recounting of the grand jury testimony.

5. Wilson acknowledged his wife was no longer in an undercover job at the time Novak's column first identified her. ``My wife was not a clandestine officer the day that Bob Novak blew her identity,'' he said.

6. Federal law prohibits government officials from divulging the identity of an undercover intelligence officer. But in order to bring charges, prosecutors must prove the official knew the officer was covert and nonetheless knowingly outed his or her identity.

7. Karl Rove is not a target of the Grand Jury investigation.

Regrettably for the Karl Rove haters, it is becomming very clear that Rove did not "out" the CIA Analyst Plame by disclosing her identity to the news media; it was the news media who informed Rove that Valerie Plame was associated with the CIA.

Valerie Plame was not a clandestine officer at the time the reporters briefed Rove about Plame's CIA employment.

Several reporters already knew of Valerie Plame's CIA employment prior to Rove receiving this knowledge from reporter Novak. Her CIA association as a non-clandistine officer was thus rapidly becomming public knowlege, due to the fact the reporters are in the private sector.

Rove never identified Valerie Plame by name, referencing her by association only as "Wilsons Wife" and only vaguely referenced her CIA employment as being "something like that" which much like "close, but no cigar" is not an uncatigorical affirmative "outing" of a clandestine CIA employee's identity.

The phrase "something like that" is not even a cut-and-dried unequivocal affirmative confirmation of her status as a CIA Analyst. The news media reporter still would have to bridge the synapse of Plame being with the CIA by personal conjecture based principally upon the "nondenial" denial of the elusive phrase "something like that."

Because Karl Rove has been singularly successful during his career as a political architect of Republican state and federal electoral victories, Democrats are clearly resorting to "partisan war chants,'' viscerally distressed to the utmost degree that the big fat juicy opportunity to enjoy the "Rovefest" immolation of Karl Rove, as he is tied to the stake in the public square, is not going to progress from their delighted imaginations into any sort of real world reality. The anuguish of rendering totally useless their "Burn the Witch" placards and the liberals plans to hire "Rent a Mob" to join with them in relishing the anticipated demise of this most hated presidential advisor is now being demonstrated by the duration and shrillness of the "Crucify Him" and also the "I Hate Republicans" clamour now coming from the crowd.

If there was no criminal violation of public law on the part of the White House Deputy Chief of Staff, Karl Rove MUST be punished to the greatest extent of the law!

If there was no criminal violation of public law, "Political Correctism" requires that he be publicly disgraced and turned out of office in ignomy. as the proper punishment for his criminally innocent behavior.

The Republicans must be taught a lesson for daring to enjoy majority status in the House of Representatives, US Senate, and occupation of the White House for two consecutive presidential terms. The will of the political minority is the supreme law of the land!

Obviously the President and his advisors are all "neo-nazis" and "criminals" and "conspirators" and, and, and, "big doo doo heads, so there!" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

In a whisp of smoke, pffffffffffffffffffffffft; the imaginary case of the People vs. Karl Rove is evaporating until it is gone, gone, gone.

There is no jubilance in my heart about Karl Rove not only being innocent until proven guilty, but also of being not guilty as charged.

But I am weary of being required to play the part of "Master of the Obvious" with regard to exposing the members of the "Hate America First" Club who portray America as being other than the most magnamonous and beneficient nation in the history of the world with a bona fide track record of expending the lifeblood of our armed forces in support of establishing freedom, democracy, and the upholding the dignity of all men in places foremerly under the bloody and harsh rule of despots, tyrants, and dictators.

With regard to the "Hate America First Club," the collective electorate, formerly the silent majority, is softly whispering: "We're on to ya" much like the manner that one regular POF contributor once remarked.

The legacy of the mantle of greatness that history and unborn generations of Americans bestows upon Abraham Lincoln, Theordore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, and dare I say, George W. Bush, is manifest for all who are fair and unbiased to observe.

The critical detractors of the President and those maliciously attacking Karl Rove as a proxy for the public pillory of George W. Bush will apparently have to lick their political wounds until the next election cycle gives the "Hate America First" club the opportunity to gather together in conference assembled for the purpose of permitting the news media the opportunity to gleefully and adoringly gush over the nomination of their next Champion in the political fray as the partisans chant "Give us Barabbas!" and universally adore a political platform consisting of the esteemed planks of:

(1) "I Hate Republicans" and;
(2) the systematic dismantling of "In God We Trust" and "One Nation Under God" and "God Bless the United States and this Honorable Court" from public life, and;
(3) the continued assault on marriage as the basic foundational unit of Western civilization through the advancement of the Gay political agenda, and;
(4) Juvenile abortion without parental notification or consent of a guardian for an invasive medical procedure, and;
(5) Hate America First and Forever. and;
(6) a sincere and abject apology to the entire world for the malignancies visited upon all of mankind due to the brain-washed "strict construtionists" among the population of the United States who have erred by taking seriously, the contents of the Holy Bible, the Magna Charta, the Declaration of Independence, The US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the unconditional surrender of the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese, the Marshal Plan, the political recognition of Israel, the defeat of Soviet Communism in the Cold War, the innitiation into the Free World on the part of Nicaragua, post-communist-coup Grenada, Kosovo, Serbia, Afghanistan, and Iraq, coupled with a promise to pay compensation to the despots and tyrants of totalitarian states occupying seats in a corrupt United Nations.

Oh, and how can I possibly forget, the ALL important Resolution from the floor to express the solidarity of the Party, with respect to the proposed revocation of Karl Rove's Birth Certificate!

Amen.
 JackJohnson
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/15/2005 7:58:43 AM
Sounds like all this hinges on Novak's alibi for Rove...

Two neocons...

Can you believe this?

they catch Rove RED HANDED disclosing the name of a CIA operative on email and all they have to do is forge some alibi with one of YOUR "trustworthy" neocon columnists and they get out of this?

This is so typical of the political climate in the US right now.

The law is not the law.

OH and the Wiz :-) up here.. using this as a straw man attack to say liberals hate America... yeah right.

No.. again: we just hate Bush and his murderous thuggery running the US government into the ground.

We love the US and you're lucky we're staying around to try to change it back to what it was before this murderous fascist regime got into power.
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matter