Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How could he say that      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 parry10
Msg: 4
view profile
History
How could he say that Page 1 of 1    

Because he didn't get sex - he could be upset about that, but most guys at least have condoms in the house. He asked me if I had any, or if he should get some (this guy is almost 44 years old). He told also he likes anal sex, not crazy about that!
I tried oral sex on him, didn't work.

Am I missing something? Your whole description here sounds like a one night thing. And with all due respect, you are sounding far too easy. Despite him being rather boorish and crude, you still started oral sex on him?

And, it sounds like your whole relationship (if you could call it that) is based on sex. You never once described anything else about you two except sex.

How about actually finding out if you are a match and spend some quality time with each other instead of the discussion focusing on condoms, anal sex, oral sex and the like.

You are just as much responsible for this situation as he is.....don't blame shift when it was you who allowed yourself to climb into bed with this guy in the first place. He is what he is so recognize that and learn to treat yourself with a little more respect..........condoms or lack thereof aren't the bigger issue here.
 Write Time
Msg: 5
view profile
History
How could he say that
Posted: 12/26/2009 12:54:21 PM
No phone, no job, no condom?

No loss. Move on.
 parry10
Msg: 6
view profile
History
How could he say that
Posted: 12/26/2009 1:09:47 PM
No phone, no job, but has cash for beers? Yup, a real winner and she climbs right into bed and does the nasty with him! I guess standards are really falling by the wayside these days.
 curlygrl
Msg: 12
How could he say that
Posted: 12/26/2009 5:15:54 PM
The guy is a fccktard.

You think this is the best you can do -some guy with no job who wants
to talk sex?

I think he saw you were not what he wanted - meaning you would wake
up from your self enduced "he is paying attention to me I dont care if
he is a fccktard" coma.

I know - I have been in this coma.

A little attention from a loser just makes you feel like a loser - and thats what he
has done - he has now turned his loser mentality around and mirrored it back to
you so now you feel you were not GOOD ENOUGH for a loser.

See now you are thinking - "hey, this fccktard does not want me - there must
be something really wrong with me if Mr. Fccktard is dumping me".

Ahh haah!! - Kick her self esteem a couple times in her vagina - leave her hanging
and now she has made me out to be so much more than I really am - I am the king.

No - You are the Winner. He is the loser.

Stay away from the loser - go to the mirror and tell YOURSELF you are a great
girl and momentarily had a brain fart because you were actually ready to settle.

Good luck.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 13
view profile
History
How could he say that
Posted: 12/26/2009 6:44:45 PM

He told also he likes anal sex, not crazy about that!

That's why he said you're not sexually compatible. He wanted to pound you up the ass, and you weren't going to let him. So he wants to find somebody who will take it in the poop chute.

*Shrugs* just let it the hell go, you two want different things, nothing wrong with that.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How could he say that